PDA

View Full Version : Maurkice Pouncey most likely to miss Super Bowl

Madsen89
01-26-2011, 05:03 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/n6cqv5.gif

Joe145
01-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Big deal if you are a Steelers' fan and you know how lights out BJ Raji has been in the playoffs.

It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.

Steelers are gonna win it.

brb_ballin
there is still 10 days before the superbowl no way a decision is made yet especially with x-rays being negative.. we wont know for another week what his status will be.. it'll take alot to keep him out of the game.. i think he starts regardless its just how effective he can be and how many snaps he can be in for..

if hes out completely it's gonna be a tough go for Pittsburgh i would think.

Greg1983
Good.

Tes45
01-26-2011, 05:07 PM
It's all over.
It's all over.
It's all over.

Steelers are gonna win it.

Why will it only let me neg you once a week?

adamsteve14
01-26-2011, 05:08 PM
there is still 10 days before the superbowl no way a decision is made yet especially with x-rays being negative.. we wont know for another week what his status will be.. it'll take alot to keep him out of the game.. i think he starts regardless its just how effective he can be and how many snaps he can be in for..

if hes out completely it's gonna be a tough go for Pittsburgh i would think.

Id take Big Ben behind an OL of 3rd graders, but I would still rather Pouncey play. I think he will and I wouldn't take anything Kemeoatu has to say seriously. The dude would struggle in a battle of wits with a box of rocks.

Joe145

It's a joke, I'm going with Pack.

feardafronfz3

i got him for you, no worries

AriGhold
01-26-2011, 05:09 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/pinklipstickp1.gif

brb_ballin
01-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Id take Big Ben behind an OL of 3rd graders, but I would still rather Pouncey play. I think he will and I wouldn't take anything Kemeoatu has to say seriously. The dude would struggle in a battle of wits with a box of rocks.

look at the first and second half of Pitt- NYJ

Pouncey being out makes a MAJOR difference... the O-line without him is a bunch of band-aids and grampa adams.. they'll be in trouble with him out

Joe145
01-26-2011, 05:10 PM

Lol, u mad.

Tes45
01-26-2011, 05:16 PM

+ 4

manofmany
01-26-2011, 05:26 PM
+ 4

Make that -30

adamsteve14
01-26-2011, 05:28 PM

Pouncey being out makes a MAJOR difference... the O-line without him is a bunch of band-aids and grampa adams.. they'll be in trouble with him out

If Pouncey doesn't play, it will be much more difficult. But the Steelers always find a way to win, despite haters saying they won't. It will make running the ball much more difficult, thats for sure. That being said, I think he will play. The guy is a phucking warrior.

kethnaab
01-26-2011, 05:32 PM
this makes me cry

adamsteve14
01-26-2011, 05:33 PM
this makes me cry

First, you know Kemo isn't too sharp. Second, the game is a week and a half away. That is a lot of time for swelling to go down, considering the medical attention these guys receive. Lets not jump the gun.

Tes45
01-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Make that -30

You incredibly stupid? +4 from me to another user isn't changed in the slightest by you negging me. Nice try though.

And oh no, what the **** am I gonna do without those 30 reps????

iamgenus
01-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Lol, u mad.

Welcome to red. You deserve it.

feardafronfz3
01-26-2011, 05:38 PM
You incredibly stupid? +4 from me to another user isn't changed in the slightest by you negging me. Nice try though.

that guy has to be butt buddies with this joe troll

Pern
01-26-2011, 05:41 PM

Pouncey was out after the first series of the game.

Tes45
01-26-2011, 05:42 PM
that guy has to be butt buddies with this joe troll

Pretty sure he's just one of the many butthurt Boston fans we have around the board these days.

Joe145
01-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Welcome to red. You deserve it.

Time to expose...

AriGhold
01-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Time to expose...

red

SpeedDemon9
01-26-2011, 08:34 PM
this makes me cry

Still plenty of time bro.

efoi
01-26-2011, 08:35 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

kethnaab
01-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Pretty sure he's just one of the many butthurt Boston fans we have around the board these days.

actually manofmany is a somewhat temperamental Colts fan. He's usually pretty cool but he gets grumpy sometimes, like we all do..

GolfPants
01-26-2011, 08:44 PM
If true, this is a huge loss. Ben is used to running for his life though. I still gotta pick the steelers.

magicmatt
01-26-2011, 08:47 PM
i honestly cant see him not at least attempting to play

ChuteBoxeFC
01-26-2011, 08:49 PM
If Pouncey doesn't play, it will be much more difficult. But the Steelers always find a way to win, despite haters saying they won't. It will make running the ball much more difficult, thats for sure. That being said, I think he will play. The guy is a phucking warrior.

sources on NFL.com say he's out.

brb_ballin
01-26-2011, 08:51 PM
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/09000d5d81ded4db/article/ailing-steelers-center-pouncey-out-of-super-bowl-linemen-say?module=HP_headlines

apparently his linemen said he's out... that's a legit source then

adamsteve14
01-26-2011, 08:52 PM
sources on NFL.com say he's out.

Their source is Kemo, who is a moron. I'll wait until I hear it from Tomlin

Disrespected
01-27-2011, 12:11 AM
KEMO EAT U is a great name for that fatty, wouldn't bet a lot of money on his anaylsis though

glad to see that joe guy is finally red, I think even some pats homers are getting sick of him

AFSFK
01-27-2011, 05:32 AM
What I did after reading thread
http://i51.tinypic.com/120h0ya.jpg

Greg1983
01-27-2011, 05:34 AM
What I did:

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1797818/bj-raji-victory-o.gif

manofmany
01-27-2011, 05:42 AM

Actually, it was -30 to both of you. lol @ you crying about it :D

manofmany
01-27-2011, 05:42 AM
actually manofmany is a somewhat temperamental Colts fan. He's usually pretty cool but he gets grumpy sometimes, like we all do..

^This post is spot on. The continuous failures tend to send me over the edge in the sports section.

themadgreek187
01-27-2011, 05:59 AM
Breaking Sports News: Steelers Center Maurkice Pouncey will miss the Super Bowl with a high ankle sprain. The former Gator was injured in the AFC Championship game and is currently in a hard cast and still on crutches. Free agent Doug Legursky will get the start.

bignpisst
01-27-2011, 06:10 AM
its propaganda

Misctify
01-27-2011, 06:17 AM
Breaking Sports News: Steelers Center Maurkice Pouncey will miss the Super Bowl with a high ankle sprain. The former Gator was injured in the AFC Championship game and is currently in a hard cast and still on crutches. Free agent Doug Legursky will get the start.

Looks legit..

manofmany
01-27-2011, 07:02 AM
What I did:

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1797818/bj-raji-victory-o.gif

Don't get your hopes up. Even though I'm rooting for the Packers (been morphed into an Aaron Rodgers fan) I wouldn't be surprised if he plays poorly again in the SB. 55 passer rating isn't going to get it done. They almost let a 3rd string QB mount an epic comeback lol

adamsteve14
01-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Don't get your hopes up. Even though I'm rooting for the Packers (been morphed into an Aaron Rodgers fan) I wouldn't be surprised if he plays poorly again in the SB. 55 passer rating isn't going to get it done. They almost let a 3rd string QB mount an epic comeback lol

I think that is where the intangibles come in. The Packers are great, nothing but respect for Rodgers, Matthews, Raji, and company. But the Steelers know how to win games and, more importantly, know how to win the Super Bowl.

Greg1983
01-27-2011, 07:36 AM

QB rating is so flawed. His got hurt when he drove down the field with ease and Starks ran one in. Hell it got hurt when he drove down the field with ease and ran one in himself. Toss in a fluke tip interception that was thrown nowhere near the defender and his rating had no chance. He had one terrible throw to Urlacher and an overall poor second half, the first bad half of his playoff career against one of the top defenses in the NFL. Yes the Steelers are just as good and probably better. But he's got two weeks to prep and won't have Chicago's January weather to deal with.

I think that is where the intangibles come in. The Packers are great, nothing but respect for Rodgers, Matthews, Raji, and company. But the Steelers know how to win games and, more importantly, know how to win the Super Bowl.

Yeah and when the Colts met the Saints they knew how to win the Super Bowl, too. Let's toss in the Patriots vs the Giants. Going back, I could say the same about the Rams when they met the Patriots or (and this one hurts) the Packers when they met the Broncos. Super Bowl experience is overrated. The Steelers are a great team and could very well win. But they aren't dealing with an Arizona team on a fluke run or a Seahawks team that was the big fish in an embarrassing NFC pond. They're the underdogs this time around for a reason.

Jay_6
01-27-2011, 07:42 AM
I'm a Chicago fan and even if it was Aaron Rodgers being injured I'd be disappointed. I know pro athletes do not have much to be upset about but it must be a ****ty feeling to play all season and miss a once in a lifetime opportunity like the superbowl. Its just a good thing hes in a team that will likely repeat this in under five years.

dblb48
01-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah and when the Colts met the Saints they knew how to win the Super Bowl, too. Let's toss in the Patriots vs the Giants. Going back, I could say the same about the Rams when they met the Patriots or (and this one hurts) the Packers when they met the Broncos. Super Bowl experience is overrated. The Steelers are a great team and could very well win. But they aren't dealing with an Arizona team on a fluke run or a Seahawks team that was the big fish in an embarrassing NFC pond. They're the underdogs this time around for a reason.

Huh....Didnt realize that the Colts, Pats, Rams, etc were the same team as the steelers...

Benchencurlen
01-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.....today.....

JRRBadBoy4Life
01-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Good. It will be that much easier to rape that qb.

KennyK
01-27-2011, 10:10 AM
he must not be tough

JRRBadBoy4Life
01-27-2011, 10:14 AM
he must not be tough

I would have gone back in the game. Sometimes you have to tough it out and not be a sissy.

tweet tweet