Rex Ry- oh, you said player.

my bad

21Classic
01-24-2011, 12:44 PM
Brady

haters fitn teh hate

AJbuilder
01-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Definitely Ben Burger, based on empirical evidence.

littlemike23
01-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Probably be a lot of lames on here who will bash one or all of the steelers. They'll say corny ass **** an use the term rapelisberger because their mad the Steelers are better than their team. Yeah and inb4 the refs win the steelers the superbowl. Please.

Pern
01-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Whoever wins or is good in general.

ChillinBrah
01-24-2011, 01:09 PM
I would say the guy most hated by other players is Peyton Hillis

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiPhwyNPnl-PmiolTe99IQEish7Czq2KqRiF2I0Oq1bRATi_clZg&t=1

Future24
01-24-2011, 01:14 PM
I know in Chicago they hatin hard on Jay Cutler

thecheezman
01-24-2011, 01:16 PM
whoevers having the most success

ibldcubbyblue
01-24-2011, 01:26 PM
I know in Chicago they hatin hard on Jay Cutler

yeah its pretty bad. are radio show banned alot of callers due to the cursing

sabonis224
01-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Cutler only had an MCL SPRAIN?!?! what a pussy

AJbuilder
01-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Someone aware me on the details Culter's torn MCL and what he was really saying during the game. As far as I know, there are varying grades and severity of the condition. Often you may be able to stand for a long time but unable to bend your knee for even a few seconds or pivot your foot losing ankle support, which I believe was Culter's condition. My guess is that his knee started swelling really bad immediately after the tear when he was taken out.

Budly69
01-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Someone aware me on the details Culter's torn MCL and what he was really saying during the game. As far as I know, there are varying grades and severity of the condition. Often you may be able to stand for a long time but unable to bend your knee for even a few seconds or pivot your foot losing ankle support, which I believe was Culter's condition. My guess is that his knee started swelling really bad immediately after the tear when he was taken out.

Grade 1 sprain-1%-5% torn
Grade 2 sprain-6%-94% torn
Grade 3 sprain-95%-100% torn usually called a complete tear or rupture

NoS_oUtLaSt
01-24-2011, 01:43 PM
As of right now cutler no questions

scotyg
01-24-2011, 01:44 PM

very likely, i sprained my MCL in highschool ball, not severe but i couldnt play. the day it happened in practice i could stand all right but i couldnt have gotten down in my 2 pt stance if you had a gun to my head. i also couldnt see my kneecap for awhile

Sherloc
01-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Grade 1 sprain-1%-5% torn
Grade 2 sprain-6%-94% torn
Grade 3 sprain-95%-100% torn usually called a complete tear or rupture

What grade was his?

EDIT* Grade 2

Budly69
01-24-2011, 01:50 PM
What grade was his?

EDIT* Grade 2

Then he is certifiably a pu$$y, if it was completely torn then MAYBE he shouldnt have played but a sprained MCL is not that big of a deal. People associate it with ACL (which is a big deal) when in fact they have almost no similarities when it comes to knee structure and function.

AJbuilder
01-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Then he is certifiably a pu$$y, if it was completely torn then MAYBE he shouldnt have played but a sprained MCL is not that big of a deal. People associate it with ACL (which is a big deal) when in fact they have almost no similarities when it comes to knee structure and function.

According to that guideline, a grade 2 could be anywhere from 6% torn to 94% torn. I'm thinking that at greater than 75% torn, you're not able to even bend the knee or mobilize the ankle without the hips giving out, though you are able to stand which Culter did. Then as swelling kicks in immediately. I've seen this happen before. If this was Culter's case then he wouldn't be able to play. But I'm not exactly sure what really was Culter's condition, only speculating.

AJbuilder
01-24-2011, 01:59 PM
very likely, i sprained my MCL in highschool ball, not severe but i couldnt play. the day it happened in practice i could stand all right but i couldnt have gotten down in my 2 pt stance if you had a gun to my head. i also couldnt see my kneecap for awhile

Yep, this was what I was thinking.

(o)./^\.(o)
01-24-2011, 02:43 PM

If you have ever watched cutler outside of this single game, then you would know he's not a pussy. He may throw picks, he may make stupid decisions, he may be a *******, but anyone who has seen him play these past 2 years without an o-line knows he's not a pussy.

But I know it's hard to avoid a hate bandwagon, I have trouble myself sometimes.

ChillinBrah
01-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Bears staff fuked up by leaving him on the sidelines. They should have carted him into the locker room, and brought him back out in street clothes and crutches, so people would stop thinking he was healthy enough to play

Look at Pouncey from the Steelers, no one's saying he pussied out.

cncman
01-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Raplesbooger

Zig_Zag_Man
01-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Fat Albert

ibldcubbyblue
01-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Joakim Noah. yea i said it

Budly69
01-24-2011, 08:02 PM
Look at Pouncey from the Steelers, no one's saying he pussied out.

Did you see Pouncey's leg get rolled up on? I thought it broke his ankle for sure. The fact is you could see how Pouncey got hurt and the dude couldnt even walk. Cutler barely had a visible limp.

And all you Cutler nuthuggers need to stop saying he isn't a pussy because he gets sacked a lot. There have been multiple situations cited in all of these threads where qb's have played with similar or worse injuries. The fact of the matter is, the guy didnt have a demobilizing injury in the biggest game of the year for the Bears and he still didnt play. You can't tell me that the Bears org isnt covering his ass with all the sticking up for him they are doing. The dude they shelled out a lot to get as the future of their team got exposed as a bi+ch so they are doing everything they can to salvage his image.

Furthermore kudo's to weakguy for negging my post about Cutler's injury but not responding, way to contribute phaggot.

Sublime88
01-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Hines ward

No hate on the steelers but alot of people respect ward but despise him at the same time

(o)./^\.(o)
01-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Did you see Pouncey's leg get rolled up on? I thought it broke his ankle for sure. The fact is you could see how Pouncey got hurt and the dude couldnt even walk. Cutler barely had a visible limp.

And all you Cutler nuthuggers need to stop saying he isn't a pussy because he gets sacked a lot. There have been multiple situations cited in all of these threads where qb's have played with similar or worse injuries. The fact of the matter is, the guy didnt have a demobilizing injury in the biggest game of the year for the Bears and he still didnt play. You can't tell me that the Bears org isnt covering his ass with all the sticking up for him they are doing. The dude they shelled out a lot to get as the future of their team got exposed as a bi+ch so they are doing everything they can to salvage his image.

Furthermore kudo's to weakguy for negging my post about Cutler's injury but not responding, way to contribute phaggot.

he did try to play. he played out the rest of the 2nd, was determined to have a knee injury at the half, and went back out at the start of the third against doctors orders. he couldn't set his foot to make throws and had to sit. Yes other players have played with similar injuries. Similar is not the same, and it's retarded to try and say otherwise. Were you on the sideline listening to the situation, the diagnosis? Nope. So the smart thing to do would be to look at Cutlers history in the league, and see if there is any evidence of him being a pussy quitter. No? You mean it's exactly the opposite? Oh yea weird.

seriously you arm-chair qbs are on major phaggy time. if he was such a quitter why would he wait until the NFC Champ game, and not one of the many, many games in which he was getting his ASS KICKED because of the inept o-line? But he never once said anything to the team or to media that would indicate he was scared of getting hurt more.

But no you're right, he's a pussy. I know you know what you're talking about.

Budly69
01-24-2011, 08:50 PM
he did try to play. he played out the rest of the 2nd, was determined to have a knee injury at the half, and went back out at the start of the third against doctors orders.

Determined to have a knee injury... notsureifsrs

he couldn't set his foot to make throws and had to sit. Yes other players have played with similar injuries. Similar is not the same, and it's retarded to try and say otherwise.

Other players, many other players, have played with worse injuries in games that didn't lead to a superbowl appearance. There was nothing that went on, on that sideline that made me think even for a minute that he wanted anything to do with playing in that game.

Were you on the sideline listening to the situation, the diagnosis? Nope. So the smart thing to do would be to look at Cutlers history in the league, and see if there is any evidence of him being a pussy quitter.

No, just an over rated interception machine.

No? You mean it's exactly the opposite? Oh yea weird.

No evidence of him being a quitter until it mattered.

seriously you arm-chair qbs are on major phaggy time.

You better slow your roll if you think I'm an arm chair quarterback. Im not making any calls on any of the plays, just calling a spade a spade, or a bi+ch a bit+ch if you will.

if he was such a quitter why would he wait until the NFC Champ game, and not one of the many, many games in which he was getting his ASS KICKED because of the inept o-line?

Folded under pressure perhaps? I dont have any idea. But I reiterate, his injury is not serious, many players have played with worse and not gotten the flack he has for not playing.

But he never once said anything to the team or to media that would indicate he was scared of getting hurt more.

His not playing, but managing to stand the entire rest of the game and move up and down the sideline would indicate to me that he didnt want anything to do with the rest of that game.

But no you're right, he's a pussy. I know you know what you're talking about.

Not a pussy per se' but in my eyes he's a quitter, which is a shame because the Bears could be a great team with somebody else at the helm. But with all they shelled out to get him I fear he will be there awhile.