PDA

View Full Version : Does Jack3d make you piss like crazy? (srs)

GeauxGators
01-19-2011, 03:35 PM
I just used my first dose today, and since I have got home from the gym and at the gym I have probably pissed 7 times in the last hour. Anyone else experience this?

alxmlr789
01-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Never experienced that with jacked ....my gallon.of water makes me piss like crazy tho...sucks.

JoshuaNeff
01-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Drink a bunch of anything with caffeine in it and watch what happens. =) It's normal.

JH34PG
01-19-2011, 03:44 PM
not with me..but drinking a gallon of water while training does that.

blackscorp
01-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Its a stimulant and a strong one.

Answer is yes lol

BanginBunnies
01-19-2011, 03:46 PM
is that product safe?

blackscorp
01-19-2011, 03:47 PM
is that product safe?
Whats your definition of Safe?

Anything with a lot of stimulants can be unsafe if use incorrectly. However, the product at the recommended dosages is perfectly safe. Just don't abuse/use it for long periods of time.

BanginBunnies
01-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Whats your definition of Safe?

Anything with a lot of stimulants can be unsafe if use incorrectly. However, the product at the recommended dosages is perfectly safe. Just don't abuse/use it for long periods of time.

basically something that wont **** my liver or any other organs

blackscorp
01-19-2011, 03:51 PM
basically something that wont **** my liver or any other organs
You only have to worry about your Adrenals with Stimulants. However, using anything in excess can harm your body. I mean anything. Water can harm you if you drink too much.

Just don't abuse it and you will be fine.

Btw, Creatine is also very safe. People have very misguided views on it.

Mayanfox
01-19-2011, 03:52 PM
It's the caffeine effect. It's a diuretic which is why it is recommended that you drink more water than normal with it (so that you don't dehydrate) which only exacerbates the peeing problem! haha

For some it's ok but for me caffeine makes my gut curdle so I just stay away from it and eat a banana instead:)

GeauxGators
01-19-2011, 04:07 PM
So eating a banana with do the same for you as Jack3d would in a sense? I have already decided I am going to take it back and get my money. What I have been reading online is that the cons out way the pros.

michaelopinion
01-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Drink a bunch of anything with caffeine in it and watch what happens. =) It's normal.

dish

Meleky
01-19-2011, 04:45 PM
What are the other side effects of Jack3d?

Mayanfox
01-21-2011, 12:10 AM
What are the other side effects of Jack3d?

For me, butt milkshakes:) lol And I haven't got a weak stomach - I'll pop chillies like lollies:) I've heard that others also get bad gut but that was the same for Black Powder so I think it's the caffeine more than anything else.

I heard some great advice once from a seasoned and quite awesome body builder who said something along the lines of "don't jump on the bandwagon of every new product. If it's still around after a few of years, it's good."

Simple thoughts but largely true. Protein and creatine does the job for me but then I'm not a competitive body builder, just a bloke who likes to push weight!