PDA

View Full Version : this makes no sense

millionclowns89
01-18-2011, 08:02 AM
it makes no sense why people are pretending to know whats on the other side of death to me. why all the liars who say they know this/that for sure? wtf. i mean yeah u may have a religious spiritual experience but wheres the scientific evidence which proves ur not delusionally believing what ur told?

step 1 ur born
step 2 u read a book about after death
step 3 u lie + say you know its truth when u cant cuz u havent died + come back

theprismtable
01-18-2011, 08:08 AM
why people are obsessed with pretending to know whats on the other side of death? why all the liars who say they know this/that for sure? wtf. i mean yeah u may have a religious spiritual experience but wheres the scientific evidence which proves ur not delusionally believing what ur told?

people act like they know for sure cuz religion threatens you with torture unless you comply with their ways. people dont want to risk being tortured as possability so they comply + change their entire lifestyles to fit these books. FEAR TACTICS.
-------
if it werent for these threats of burning forever nowone would even care. thats the key to a successful religion. trick people into thinking that if they dont help the cuase the possability exists on the other side of eternal torture + pain. its like an engine

brighamw
01-18-2011, 08:10 AM
live, laugh, love OP

http://newmisc.com/images/001p052dhek.gif