PDA

View Full Version : 2 ban bets with (o)./^\.(o)

MattMTheOnly
01-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Yep I'm definitely up for that bet. In fact lets sweeten the bet. I will bet you a perma-ban that the bulls will finish the regular season in the 3 spot. Keep in mind we are a 3 seed without ever playing at full strength. Once Noah comes in early March we are going on a TEAR.

So, let's do it. We'll say by the All-star break.

Then whoever gets banned for the month is back in time for the end of the regular season so that you can watch your account get permabanned in April.

Deal?

Deal brah.

(o)./^\.(o)
01-10-2011, 08:08 PM
The first bet is that the Bulls will be "closer to the fifth seed" by the all-star break.

JTrain306
01-10-2011, 08:09 PM
completely unfair considering this is your 12th account and you'll just make a new one anyways, while he's actually legit

MattMTheOnly
01-10-2011, 08:16 PM
completely unfair considering this is your 12th account and you'll just make a new one anyways, while he's actually legit

--yawns--

The ****? First it's I'm a K-Mart thief or something, and now I have 11 other accounts?

Kid, go hit the gym or something. The adults are talking.

MattMTheOnly
01-10-2011, 08:17 PM
The first bet is that the Bulls will be "closer to the fifth seed" by the all-star break.

Chicago is currently tied for 3/4th spot, and 1 game ahead of the 5th spot.

JTrain306
01-11-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm a Walmart thief, and I have 11 other accounts

--yawns--

fixed

Kid, go hit the gym or something. The adults are talking.

dekd
01-11-2011, 12:35 PM
Just do a batman ban bet. You call it a ban bet but when you lose nothing happens

(o)./^\.(o)
01-29-2011, 05:06 PM
whats up bro

MattMTheOnly
02-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Bump.

iaintevenmad.jpg

AriGhold
02-12-2011, 06:54 PM
is this "mattymcgee"? what about mattymcgee123?

MattMTheOnly
02-12-2011, 06:55 PM
is this "mattymcgee"? what about mattymcgee123?

No.

(o)./^\.(o)
03-21-2011, 08:26 AM
cool man

and **** your "you never said 'third seed or higher'" ****

you outta here

MattMTheOnly
03-24-2011, 02:56 PM
cool man

and **** your "you never said 'third seed or higher'" ****

you outta here

Chicago is currently 1st.

Best was they would finish 3rd, you didn't even expect them to finish better than Miami or Boston.

You thinking it's okay that they finish higher is just as bad as them finishing lower....maybe you should watch your words when you make a bet next time(you're running out of time to do so).

(o)./^\.(o)
03-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Chicago is currently 1st.

Best was they would finish 3rd, you didn't even expect them to finish better than Miami or Boston.

You thinking it's okay that they finish higher is just as bad as them finishing lower....maybe you should watch your words when you make a bet next time(you're running out of time to do so).

1. don't be a phag you know what I meant
2. running out of time to do what?

MattMTheOnly
03-24-2011, 03:01 PM
1. don't be a phag you know what I meant
2. running out of time to do what?

1. In the thread where we made the bet, you were stating how they would finish higher than Orlando because they are playing better than them. You had no idea Miami and Boston would have a period where they struggle and Chicago would take the lead. 1st place is not 3rd place.

2. To make any more bets. Looks like you're about to lose this one and be gone.

But I'll be nice. I can let go the ban bet, and do a 1 month username bet. Winner picks a username the loser has to use for a month(during the playoffs).

(o)./^\.(o)
03-24-2011, 03:51 PM
1. In the thread where we made the bet, you were stating how they would finish higher than Orlando because they are playing better than them. You had no idea Miami and Boston would have a period where they struggle and Chicago would take the lead. 1st place is not 3rd place.

2. To make any more bets. Looks like you're about to lose this one and be gone.

But I'll be nice. I can let go the ban bet, and do a 1 month username bet. Winner picks a username the loser has to use for a month(during the playoffs).

lol fuk off, first of all i'm not playing your stupid ass semantics game, the bet was based on the fact that you said the bulls would likely end up fifth seed and and i said no.

second of all i'm not that hooked on the misc that i want to play some pick-my-username dick swinging game. if you really think i need to be permabanned then show everything to a mod and if they agree ban me.

MattMTheOnly
03-24-2011, 06:53 PM
lol fuk off, first of all i'm not playing your stupid ass semantics game, the bet was based on the fact that you said the bulls would likely end up fifth seed and and i said no.

second of all i'm not that hooked on the misc that i want to play some pick-my-username dick swinging game. if you really think i need to be permabanned then show everything to a mod and if they agree ban me.

So what you're saying is....you're not that hooked on the misc but you're not going to take the permabanned unless I get a mod to do it?

Makes sense.

(o)./^\.(o)
03-24-2011, 07:12 PM
So what you're saying is....you're not that hooked on the misc but you're not going to take the permabanned unless I get a mod to do it?

Makes sense.

umm ya, exactly, i still like coming here. i don't think i lost ****, so its not like i'm just going to leave forever because you said to phaggot

SRSmiscerIZsrs
03-24-2011, 07:14 PM
IIT:

a dec 2010 miscer calls out a 2004 miscer.

are you really that stupid? Im new around here too but know your role phaggot.

tmc.
03-24-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm confused. Shouldn't the OP get banned?

JTrain306
03-24-2011, 07:26 PM
if anything he at least lost the first be and should have been banned during all star weekend

MattMTheOnly
03-24-2011, 08:41 PM
umm ya, exactly, i still like coming here. i don't think i lost ****, so its not like i'm just going to leave forever because you said to phaggot

"Bulls will finish 3rd"
-Bulls proceed to finish 1st-

You still not able to figure this out yet?

IIT:

a dec 2010 miscer calls out a 2004 miscer.

are you really that stupid? Im new around here too but know your role phaggot.

He asked for the permmabanned bet phaggot. Looks like he's going to do like you, and not honor it after losing.

For winning? I see why you are confused....

if anything he at least lost the first be and should have been banned during all star weekend

I did, I just got back from the ban. I did my part, and now this phaggot is going to opt out because he wants to 'justify' his claim and act like he meant something else than what he bet.

brb, going to Vegas and putting a black chip on red. Ball drops on black, (o)./^\.(o) proceeds to tell the dealer that he meant to put it on black, and expects to get 2 black chips back.

HayZues Christi
03-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Sounds to me like the original bet was over/under set at 4th. OP took over, ostrich dude took under. Bulls will finish top 3 for sure. That's under.

OP is a huge ***got.

tmc.
03-24-2011, 08:59 PM
Sounds to me like the original bet was over/under set at 4th. OP took over, ostrich dude took under. Bulls will finish top 3 for sure. That's under.

OP is a huge ***got.

This. OP should be permbanned.

/thread

MattMTheOnly
03-24-2011, 09:01 PM

OP is a huge ***got.

"the bulls will finish the regular season in the 3 spot."

Yeah, totally sounds like he meant over/under.

Totally.

JTrain306
03-24-2011, 09:02 PM
I did, I just got back from the ban. I did my part, and now this phaggot is going to opt out because he wants to 'justify' his claim and act like he meant something else than what he bet.

brb, going to Vegas and putting a black chip on red. Ball drops on black, MattMTheOnly proceeds to tell the dealer that he meant to put it on black, and expects to get 2 black chips back.

2 weeks =/= a month

tmc.
03-24-2011, 09:03 PM
"the bulls will finish the regular season in the 3 spot."

Yeah, totally sounds like he meant over/under.

Totally.

Sounds like he was touting the Bulls and you were doubting them.

Bulls win.

Ostrich eyes win.

You get permbanned.

whatever711
03-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Got damn a bunch of angry phaggots in this topic.

The bet was clear in the OP, Bulls didn't finish the third seed. Bunch of illiterate phaggots in this topic that can't read

(o)./^\.(o)
03-24-2011, 09:18 PM
Got damn a bunch of angry phaggots in this topic.

The bet was clear in the OP, Bulls didn't finish the third seed. Bunch of illiterate phaggots in this topic that can't read

oh funny seeing you here, OP

lol the people have spoken

MattMTheOnly
03-24-2011, 09:20 PM
oh funny seeing you here, OP

lol the people have spoken

i sea some people in this thread

That guy is not me.....if that's what you're inferring lol.

whatever711
03-24-2011, 09:57 PM
That guy is not me.....if that's what you're inferring lol.

This, I'm not him.

I'm just saying it's not hard to read and there's a bunch of kids who don't know how in this topic.

broboma2012
03-25-2011, 01:45 PM
This, I'm not him.

I'm just saying it's not hard to read and there's a bunch of kids who don't know how in this topic.

Whew, I'm glad that's all cleared up.