PDA

View Full Version : WPC vs WPI, in terms of mass

reynaldo_abc
01-09-2011, 05:01 PM
ive used the search option, but there is just one specific question that i still havent figured out and thats why i make this thread.

Do you guys notice Whey Protein Isolate giving you y NOTICEABLE ammounts of gains over Whey Protein Concentrate? Would i if i was to consume 100g of WPC instead of 100g of WPI daily? (my total protein intake would be 200g)

Please this isnt about food, so regret to tell to buy cheap food in bulk :/, i wish i could, i seriously understand food > supps in every single aspect. But my lifestyle(specialy this one) and budget(food is expensive in DR, can find cheap supps tho...) makes it easier for me to get shake protein to get the 50% of my protein daily.

I ask because i found some good deals of Whey Concentrate in ebay, but Whey Isolate is way expensiver. I havent found a deal of the blend of the 2 in ebay anyway...

Thankjs in advance, hope to get answers to my questions

in10city
01-09-2011, 05:05 PM
There will be no difference in da gainz. Concentrate usually has a higher lactose content and could cause more GI trouble if you are a lactose maldigester - and that's the biggest difference in practical application besides a slight difference in macros.

SwiftyX
01-09-2011, 05:14 PM
There will be no difference in da gainz. Concentrate usually has a higher lactose content and could cause more GI trouble if you are a lactose maldigester - and that's the biggest difference in practical application besides a slight difference in macros.

This.

WPC is cheaper and if it doesn't give you and GI issues, go for it.