PDA

View Full Version : *** NFL 2010-2011 Playoffs - who will be the final 4? ***

JoeyTS
01-09-2011, 04:56 PM
It is that time of year—the Elight Eight in the 2010-2011 NFL playoffs!

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9383/nflbracket20102011.gif (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/nflbracket20102011.gif/)

Some of these games have been close and amazing this year. We got to see that old saying “Any Given Sunday” holds true this year; who thought Seattle was going to knock-off the Saints? Therefore, while the Patriots are likely the favorite, all these teams have strengths and can win.

Who are your picks in these final games closing out the playoffs?

Who do you think going to the big show in Dallas and who will win it?

And what makes those your predictions?

JoeyTS
01-09-2011, 05:02 PM
fixed my wording. Thanks and repped for the help in the last thread :)

I am picking:

Pats over Jets. Jets do not look like they are able to put up the points it takes to keep up with the Patriots at this time.

Stealers over Baltimore. The rest and off week will show as I think the Pitt defence will shut down Baltimore. It should be a good game, but Stealers just seem to be the better team to me right now.

Atlanta over Green Bay. Grean bay is dangerous and getting hotter, but to be honest they did not dominate that last game. The Eagles simply mised chances. Even with all the errors Philly made, the game still came down to the final drive with the Eagles having a realistic chance to win. Atlanta is much better and will not be so forgiving.

Bears over Seattle. If the Bears offence shows up at all (and they may not) the BEars shoudl win this. Seattle has beaten Chicago this year and has shown they can beat anyone on any given Sunday. However, thier is a reason they had a losing record. The Bears defence and Hester's returuns can win this as long as the offence is not horrible.

TexasHeat
01-09-2011, 05:03 PM
strong score for seattle/new orleans

JTrain306
01-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Random guesses, in for the future laughs

Ravens beat Steelers
Pats beat Jets

Bears beat Trollhawks
Packers beat Falcons

Ravens beat Patriots
Bears beat Packers

Ravens beat Bears for the Super Bowl

JoeyTS
01-09-2011, 05:07 PM
oh and I will put my guess out there for the Super Bowl.

I think we will see Patriots vs Bears

Anything can happen, but I just don't see anyone in the AFC who would obviously beat the Pats.

The Bears really are much more dangerous and tallented a team than the national announcers/haters give credit. The Defence is great with Peppers and 2 of the best linebackers in the game. Cutler has shown some flashes of great play during teh seaon. Finally, I will just say-- Devin Hester --momentum can change at any minute.

stevedarsh
01-09-2011, 05:09 PM
New England

Baltimore

Atlanta

Chicago

New England

Atlanta

New England

charity4thepoor
01-09-2011, 05:10 PM
seahawks troll bears
packers skim by falcons
pats dominate jets
steelers defeat ravens

trollhawks host NFCCG and beat the pack
steelerss take a crap on the pats

trollhawks troll the **** out of the steelers with the officials not getting in the way

trollhawks troll and stroll with their SB parade

matt trollbeck is immediately elected into the HOF

JoeyTS
01-09-2011, 05:12 PM
strong score for seattle/new orleans

yeah crazy... I never thougth that would happen. Overall the entire playoffs have been one of the best I have seen.

Only game that was not close was KC vs Ravens. everything else has gone to deep in the 4th before we clearly see who is going to win.

TexasHeat
01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
yeah crazy... I never thougth that would happen. Overall the entire playoffs have been one of the best I have seen.

Only game that was not close was KC vs Ravens. everything else has gone to deep in the 4th before we clearly see who is going to win.

its50
01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Falcons

Trollhawks

Pats

Ravens

JoeyTS
01-09-2011, 05:15 PM
seahawks troll bears
packers skim by falcons
pats dominate jets
steelers defeat ravens

trollhawks host NFCCG and beat the pack
steelerss take a crap on the pats

trollhawks troll the **** out of the steelers with the officials not getting in the way

trollhawks troll and stroll with their SB parade

matt trollbeck is immediately elected into the HOF

so much love lol ;)

Rambostyne
01-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Bears
Packers
Patriots
Steelers

Packers
Steelers

Steelers

JoeyTS
01-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Bears
Packers
Patriots
Steelers

I would love to see those 4 come true. Some potential for a really good games.

Bears vs Packers

Patriots vs Stealers

That would be awesome.