PDA

View Full Version : white flood?

jcbsalex
01-08-2011, 12:11 PM
does it take time to get the effects? i havnt gotten any real noticable effect the first day..except for maybe pumps

Kaikara
01-08-2011, 12:13 PM
What effects are you looking for? It's a supplement. It'll give you more energy and pumps in the gym. Building muscle is your own responsibility. Work out hard, eat lots of food.

jcbsalex
01-08-2011, 12:17 PM
What effects are you looking for? It's a supplement. It'll give you more energy and pumps in the gym. Building muscle is your own responsibility. Work out hard, eat lots of food.

im looking for the aparent massive pump people get, the energy, basically what the product advertises. my question was if it takes a little bit to sink in and notice somewhat a little more out the ordinary

Kaikara
01-08-2011, 12:29 PM
im looking for the aparent massive pump people get, the energy, basically what the product advertises. my question was if it takes a little bit to sink in and notice somewhat a little more out the ordinary

How many scoops are you taking? Maybe you're too stim resistant for the energy effects? I get massive pumps even without a preworkout, it has a lot to do with how you workout as well.

jcbsalex
01-08-2011, 12:43 PM
How many scoops are you taking? Maybe you're too stim resistant for the energy effects? I get massive pumps even without a preworkout, it has a lot to do with how you workout as well.

well i take one scoop, the first day i took it i got pretty good pumps and i didnt notice any energy increases. the second day i got normal pumps, MAYBE a little bit better and i think a little bit more energy. would it be because of me being 17?

sloop
01-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Are you taking this on an empty stomach? With food? 15 minutes after your last meal? 2 hours after your last meal? Etc???

jcbsalex
01-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Are you taking this on an empty stomach? With food? 15 minutes after your last meal? 2 hours after your last meal? Etc???

the first time i ate oatmeal about 10 minutes before(i didnt realize about taking it on an empty stomach),took the whiteflood and walked to the gym(took like 5 minutes).

the second time i didnt eat anything because i heard about taking it on an empty stomach,took the white flood and walked to the gym

mobikwa
01-08-2011, 12:48 PM
the first time i ate oatmeal about 10 minutes before(i didnt realize about taking it on an empty stomach),took the whiteflood and walked to the gym(took like 5 minutes).

the second time i didnt eat anything because i heard about taking it on an empty stomach,took the white flood and walked to the gym

So you skipped breakfast the second time, had no sustenance for the previous ~10 hours and expected any sort of pump?

pearldrummer
01-08-2011, 12:49 PM
I tried White Flood and it did nothing for me. It tasted terrible and didn't give me any energy boost or anything. That is just my personal experience though. I bought it because many people recommended it.

jcbsalex
01-08-2011, 12:52 PM
So you skipped breakfast the second time, had no sustenance for the previous ~10 hours and expected any sort of pump?

what are you talking about? i eat every 2 hours, i was talking about the meal or lack of meal before i took white flood

mobikwa
01-08-2011, 12:54 PM
what are you talking about? i eat every 2 hours, i was talking about the meal or lack of meal before i took white flood

I assumed that because you ate oatmeal the first time it was your breakfast and you go to the gym in the mornings, my bad.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-08-2011, 12:56 PM
we dont recommend any supps to those under 18. for those who are above 18 and are having the same issue, it could be a number of things including eating a large amount too close to those dose, not taking enough (some need 1.5 or 2 scoops) or not drinking enough water.

jcbsalex
01-08-2011, 01:00 PM
we dont recommend any supps to those under 18. for those who are above 18 and are having the same issue, it could be a number of things including eating a large amount too close to those dose, not taking enough (some need 1.5 or 2 scoops) or not drinking enough water.

ill try to drink more water, if maybe next week or next month ill add half a scoop. why isnt it recommended to anyone under 18? does less than a year make a difference?

thanks for the answers btw

CONTROLLED LABS
01-08-2011, 01:07 PM
ill try to drink more water, if maybe next week or next month ill add half a scoop. why isnt it recommended to anyone under 18? does less than a year make a difference?

thanks for the answers btw

liability and your not done growing at 17

2Burnt
01-08-2011, 01:10 PM
2 scoops is the way to go for me. one scoop and its like not taking anything.