PDA

View Full Version : Tim Kawakami says Harbaugh expected to accept Miami's offer

Waka_Flocka
01-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Holy shiit, fuk yeah.

http://twitter.com/timkawakami?from_source=onebox

Would be worth the 7.5mil/10.

This would honestly be the greatest coaching staff off season that I have seen in a long time. Get rid of Sparano/Henning/Bowles, keep Nolan, keep Ireland, and bring in Harbaugh.

WheyneNewton
01-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Luck to Henne

strong downgrade

iamgenus
01-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Well if true...another Miami team to hate.

I hope he gets destroyed in the AFC East and this crazy owner starts courting another IT coach of the moment while he's still technically under contract.

anonymous123
01-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Holy **** why have we not hired a new OC yet?

cor030
01-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Luck to Henne

strong downgrade

Harbaugh could probably work with a guy like Henne who has potential but has struggled.

Man Miami really could have handled this situation a lot better. I understand they wanted a new coach, but at least fire Sparano before openly pushing for a new coach.

chlaxman
01-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Inb4saban v.2.0

tmc.
01-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Saban would have been a success in Miami if his medical staff didn't goof on Brees.

anonymous123
01-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Harbaugh could probably work with a guy like Henne who has potential but has struggled.

Man Miami really could have handled this situation a lot better. I understand they wanted a new coach, but at least fire Sparano before openly pushing for a new coach.

Sparano for back-up coach

But seriously, Not only was Jimmy a QB but he has experience as a QB coach if I recall correctly. He should be able to do good work with Henne imo

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 09:49 AM
@timkawakami Talk about money being no object: According to another NFL source, Miami could go above $8M per if 49ers raise their offer to Harbaugh.

.....49ers are expected to offer up 7 mil, but with Miami going over 8, that's fuking insane, that would make Harbaugh either the highest paid coach in professional sports or the 2nd highest behind Phil Jackson, the only one of the top 3 or 4 thats yet to win a major title or even coach professionally for that matter.

TheStack
01-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Poor niners

Nothing seems to go their way....................

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/joshmcdaniels4.jpg

tmc.
01-06-2011, 09:52 AM
.....49ers are expected to offer up 7 mil, but with Miami going over 8, that's fuking insane, that would make Harbaugh either the highest paid coach in professional sports or the 2nd highest behind Phil Jackson, the only one of the top 3 or 4 thats yet to win a major title or even coach professionally for that matter.

It's all good - desperate franchises always make smart decisions!

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Poor niners

Nothing seems to go their way....................

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/joshmcdaniels4.jpg

Um, they had already contacted McDaniels a few days ago. At this point Pat Shurmur and Brian Billick are the likely candidates with a possibility of Gruden if he's willing to accept the same money he turned down from the Dolphins.

Also...this

@espn_nfcwest Josh McDaniels not interested in 49ers - http://es.pn/fh9Udv
Favorite Retweet Reply

Praise the Lord! 49ers don't have a young budding QB talent that McDaniels can send packing. :)

JKS4
01-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Would rep all my fellow phin fans but Im on recharge =(

Really excited to see us bring in Harbaugh. Should add some excitement to maybe the most boring team in the NFL. Well offense that is...it was alot more exciting to watch our defense play. I've heard we willl be keeping Mike Nolan as DC which is big. Harbaugh and Nolan should be alot of fun...and wins.

Waka_Flocka
01-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Well if true...another Miami team to hate.

I hope he gets destroyed in the AFC East and this crazy owner starts courting another IT coach of the moment while he's still technically under contract.

u mad Stephen Ross is stylin on you with his 3.4 billion dollars to his name. Who honestly gives a fuk? People are bitching about how Miami handled the whole situation with Sparano, but let's think about it. Sparano has been paid $2.5mil in the past 3 years. $2.5 million! It's a business and it's not like Sparano is left with nothing to his name. He still has more money than most of America and will find another job, whether it's a coordinator job or something at the college level within the next month or so.

I like Sparano, but if he really wanted to stay in Miami, he would have done something the past 2 years to get all the players on his side and win some more games. After the 2008 season, he has been nothing but a disappointment with his decisions.

Holy **** why have we not hired a new OC yet?

lol, cause it's been 2 days since Henning has left. Plus, do we need a legitimate OC now that Harbaugh is probably coming here? The guy is an offensive genius and can instantly make Henne better.

I promise everyone on the sports misc...if we get Harbaugh, upgrade our run game, get Henne another target or two to throw to, and keep our offensive line healthy, Henne will be a top 10 QB next year if he starts all year.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Would rep all my fellow phin fans but Im on recharge =(

Really excited to see us bring in Harbaugh. Should add some excitement to maybe the most boring team in the NFL. Well offense that is...it was alot more exciting to watch our defense play. I've heard we willl be keeping Mike Nolan as DC which is big. Harbaugh and Nolan should be alot of fun...and wins.

Strongly doubt it. Harbaugh will be bringing in Vic Fangio as his DC to any team he goes to.

CCAurora
01-06-2011, 10:01 AM
For Miami's sake, I hope he's better at coaching than he was at playing.

Waka_Flocka
01-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Strongly doubt it. Harbaugh will be bringing in Vic Fangio as his DC to any team he goes to.

Well, just yesterday they said Nolan will be staying. They never said that about Sparano. I doubt they will say a guy is staying, then fire him the next day. If this is the case, then I will be pretty disappointed in this decision after all. Nolan is the biggest reason why I want Harbaugh to come here. Nolan has that defense established and brought us from like 24th to 6th in over all defense in one season. He can do his thing, while Harbaugh does his thing, while Ireland does his thing. That's one hell of a trio.

cor030
01-06-2011, 10:04 AM
For Miami's sake, I hope he's better at coaching than he was at playing.

what? he was a pro bowl quarterback, and was a runner up for MVP in 1995. he also lead the Colts to an AFC Championship game and nearly won.

certainly not the best quarterback but he had a pretty good career.

Miked1978
01-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Don't they have to fire the coach and satisfy the Rooney rule before hiring a guy?

JKS4
01-06-2011, 10:05 AM

I wish I could find it but Im almost positive Ross said Nolan would be staying

JKS4
01-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Don't they have to fire the coach and satisfy the Rooney rule before hiring a guy?

Sparano and the staff were told to leave the building this morning and they packed their stuff.

Miami is flying in the OC from Oakland to interview for the Rooney rule.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Sparano and the staff were told to leave the building this morning and they packed their stuff.

Miami is flying in the OC from Oakland to interview for the Rooney rule.

Sources? All the info I saw said that "some" coaches were packing up boxes, nothing indicated that it was Sparano or that they were ordered to leave whatsoever.

Also, Schefter just came out with this, he's now saying there is no guarantee harbaugh goes to miami and that they have not offered him anything.

also said sparano may stay as HC, nolan as DC and hire a new OC.

cor030
01-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Remember Miami.. last night before the news surfaced about Miami it was all but guaranteed that Harbaugh was going to the 49ers.

Don't get your hopes up, just sayin'.

JKS4
01-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Sources? All the info I saw said that "some" coaches were packing up boxes, nothing indicated that it was Sparano or that they were ordered to leave whatsoever.

Also, Schefter just came out with this, he's now saying there is no guarantee harbaugh goes to miami and that they have not offered him anything.

Looking for link now but it was off of one of the beat writers twitter .

Schefter is saying its not a done deal because it's not. They can't hire Harbaugh if they haven't fufilled Rooney rule yet ( Hue Jackson is set to be interviewed )

I don't think anything official will happen today but expect him to be introduced tomorrow as head coach.

Waka_Flocka
01-06-2011, 10:11 AM

I read it was Sparano and "others". I'm positive Sparano has already been fired or will be soon today.

Schefter is one person though saying that. Omar Kelly just said 3 minutes ago on twitter that it appears the 49ers have been outpriced.

CCAurora
01-06-2011, 10:12 AM
what? he was a pro bowl quarterback, and was a runner up for MVP in 1995. he also lead the Colts to an AFC Championship game and nearly won.

certainly not the best quarterback but he had a pretty good career.

He fell somewhere between a poor man's Brett Favre and a rich man's JP Losman, and typically, more towards the ladder.

JKS4
01-06-2011, 10:14 AM
;606158903']I read it was Sparano and "others". I'm positive Sparano has already been fired or will be soon today.

Schefter is one person though saying that. Omar Kelly just said 3 minutes ago on twitter that it appears the 49ers have been outpriced.

I've read all morning is 49ers were outbid and have backed off and are going after Josh McDaniels now.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 10:14 AM
;606158903']I read it was Sparano and "others". I'm positive Sparano has already been fired or will be soon today.

Once again, please post a source, the only thing that was posted on ESPN indicated that "some coaches" were packing up boxes, nothing about Sparano.

Schefter is one person though saying that. Omar Kelly just said 3 minutes ago on twitter that it appears the 49ers have been outpriced. [/quote]

Its obvious that the 49ers have been outpriced, that has been known since last night. How much is to be determined? The Dolphins could offer the most cash and still not get Harbaugh as he is from the Palo Alto area, is being offered more over control with the 49ers, doesn't have to relocate his family and gets to compete against the NFC West year in and year out but if the Dolphins really do offer over 8 million, then I don't see anyone reasonably turning that much money down, even if he busts he's going to collect a cool 40 million from the Dolphins and find another college job with no problem.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 10:15 AM
I've read all morning is 49ers were outbid and have backed off and are going after Josh McDaniels now.

Not at all. Josh McDaniels wants to be an offensive coordinator, not a head coach, so that avenue is dead. Billick, Shurmur, Morhinweg and Kurt Schottenheimer were the B Options from the very beginning.

FappingBrah
01-06-2011, 10:15 AM
in b4 belichick assrapes harbaugh for the lulz

JKS4
01-06-2011, 10:16 AM
He fell somewhere between a poor man's Brett Favre and a rich man's JP Losman, and typically, more towards the ladder.

Why does this even matter? He's coming here to coach not play. I see your point that he wasn't an elite player in the NFL but that doesn't matter at all.

JTrain306
01-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Tim Kawakami will say pretty much anything just to get people to pay attention to him. Not gonna be surprised if he goes to Miami but you need to be aware of who your source is.

ladder

Waka_Flocka
01-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Once again, please post a source, the only thing that was posted on ESPN indicated that "some coaches" were packing up boxes, nothing about Sparano.

Its obvious that the 49ers have been outpriced, that has been known since last night. How much is to be determined? The Dolphins could offer the most cash and still not get Harbaugh as he is from the Palo Alto area, is being offered more over control with the 49ers, doesn't have to relocate his family and gets to compete against the NFC West year in and year out but if the Dolphins really do offer over 8 million, then I don't see anyone reasonably turning that much money down, even if he busts he's going to collect a cool 40 million from the Dolphins and find another college job with no problem.[/QUOTE]

Well, rotoinfo had it posted that Sparano and others were packing up. Looks like they took down that tweet. I don't see how it's not a done deal though.

Tim Kawakami will say pretty much anything just to get people to pay attention to him. Not gonna be surprised if he goes to Miami but you need to be aware of who your source is.

http://twitter.com/#!/mikeberardino
http://twitter.com/#!/omarkelly

GetBigyo
01-06-2011, 10:33 AM
This reminds me of the Cliff Lee negotiations.

inbefore he goes to Michigan for less money.

JTrain306
01-06-2011, 10:35 AM
;606167483']http://twitter.com/#!/mikeberardino
http://twitter.com/#!/omarkelly

Ok.... One guy who retweeted Kawakami and another saying what we all know that Miami is offering more money than anyone else. Like I said, not surprised if he goes there, but I'm just letting you know that Kawakami is a fan of sensationalism in order to draw attention to himself, so don't read his word as gospel.

JKS4
01-06-2011, 10:36 AM

ladder

Agreed with Kawakami...however NFL Networks Jason LaCanfora has also said Harbaugh to Miami could happen very quickly if they fufill the Rooney rule.

http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora

JKS4
01-06-2011, 10:37 AM
This reminds me of the Cliff Lee negotiations.

inbefore he goes to Michigan for less money.

Tony Sparano will be the next Michigan head coach

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Adam Schefter came out on television and said that the Dolphins are still feeling up Cowher... On top of that, no deal can get signed today as the Rooney rule needs to be fulfilled and right now Miami has gone beyond the 2003 Detroit Lions "let's hire Mariucci" territory.

I think what Ross is doing is bringing major heat on him and the franchise from the league office and other owners around the league, all its doing it driving up the future price for coaches, 8 million for a rookie coach with no pro head coaching experience making him the highest paid coach in the NFL, really??

If Harbaugh is worth 8 million a year, what is Belichick worth? Sean Payton? Mike Tomlin? Coaches that have already proven themselves.

JKS4
01-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Maybe the players have already been informed.

http://twitter.com/TonyMcDaniel78

Waka_Flocka
01-06-2011, 10:59 AM
If Harbaugh is worth 8 million a year, what is Belichick worth? Sean Payton? Mike Tomlin? Coaches that have already proven themselves.

Matt Ryan got a fat contract in 2008 as a rookie.

http://twitter.com/#!/TonyMcDaniel78

JKS4
01-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Miami will interview Hue Jackson ( Raiders o/c ) tomorrow

So we will probably have at least 2 more days of this sh*t

Schefter just said on ESPN that Miami can not make an offer yet because they have not interviewed a minority coach.

JKS4
01-06-2011, 11:06 AM

I dont think Tomlin/Payton are anywhere close to the level Belicheck is at. That said...Belicheck could probably name his price and get it. I wonder if he'd be able to get around 15 million a year if he played hard ball. Will never happen but he'd certainly be worth it.

JTrain306
01-06-2011, 11:10 AM

So we will probably have at least 2 more days of this sh*t

Schefter just said on ESPN that Miami can not make an offer yet because they have not interviewed a minority coach.

http://i.imgur.com/3NiQU.jpg

pajarodelfuego
01-06-2011, 11:12 AM
lol @ quoting Kawakami

ZidaneValor
01-06-2011, 11:15 AM
If Harbaugh were to sign today I'm sure Miami would say "oh yeah, we interviewed Todd Bowles this morning" or something dumb.

cor030
01-06-2011, 11:18 AM
shiit

the longer it takes for Harbaugh to decide the longer it takes to find out if Luck will declare or not.

MAKE YOUR CHOICE HARBAUGH :(

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 11:19 AM

Got a source????

cchar042
01-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Hopefully they can get a good QB now. I hear Vince Young, Kevin Kolb, Donovan McNabb, Alex Smith, and Jake Locker might all be available to the Fins.

What do?

anonymous123
01-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Hopefully they can get a good QB now. I hear Vince Young, Kevin Kolb, Donovan McNabb, Alex Smith, and Jake Locker might all be available to the Fins.

What do?

Still want Henne actually. With Harbaugh as his head coach, he can whip him into shape.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 11:25 AM
shiit

the longer it takes for Harbaugh to decide the longer it takes to find out if Luck will declare or not.

MAKE YOUR CHOICE HARBAUGH :(

Sorry brah, Carolina's screwed.

Tim Kawakami timkawakami

Wow: Jon Wilner reports that Stanford is about to announce that Andrew Luck will STAY at school for 2011 season.

Panthers didn't get LUCKy.

cor030
01-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Sorry brah, Carolina's screwed.

Panthers didn't get LUCKy.

ya I just heard that... wow

hoping it isn't true, but it's looking like it's legit.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 11:27 AM

The value on that #1 pick just took a major tumble, an unLUCKy drop you might say. Okay, I'll stop, I promise.

JTrain306
01-06-2011, 11:29 AM

Remember what I said about Tim Kawakami and sensationalism? So far he is the only "source" and everyone else saying it is quoting him, so I wouldn't believe it until it's actually announced by respected figures.

edit: now being reported by credible sources

cchar042
01-06-2011, 11:34 AM
If Luck stays, odds on a Fins flop next year to get the first pick?

1.2:1?

"Rebuilding Year"

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 12:19 PM
LOL this thing gets weirder and weirder.

During an appearance on "Sportscenter" on Thursday afternoon, ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter reported that the team is also considering another plan. In this other plan, Sparano and defensive coordinator Mike Nolan both stay on board, and the team finds a new offensive coordinator to work with them. Though Schefter did not cite any prospects for this plan, one name that's been mentioned for any OC opening is former Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels. We haven't been able to confirm any interest on behalf of either party, but McDaniels would be a strong candidate for any team looking to also bring in a new QB (and it's believed the Dolphins are a member of this cohort).

JTrain306
01-06-2011, 12:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N5tr3.gif

WheyneNewton
01-06-2011, 12:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N5tr3.gif

inb4 McDaniels trades for him in Miami so he doesn't have to fly across the country for buttsecks

BeachBrah22
01-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Dolphins fans are the scum of the earth

joedirt87
01-06-2011, 12:32 PM
He deserves 8 million if he can turn Chad Henne into at least a serviceable QB.

SpencerFS
01-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Still want Henne actually. With Harbaugh as his head coach, he can whip him into shape.

**** Henne he stares down his receivers and plays with no emotion at all. I remember watching him play the bills one minute to go, no timeouts and you pass the ball about 5 yards up the middle of the field at least throw the ball away GTFO Henne

WheyneNewton
He deserves 8 million if he can turn Chad Henne into at least a serviceable QB.

after seeing them week 16 I think he's beyond repair

pajarodelfuego
I don't even care if the Niners get him anymore, this whole deal is turning me off of him. I just want this whole thing to blow up for Miami so I can lol.

Waka_Flocka
01-06-2011, 01:06 PM

That is the biggest BS I have heard throughout all of this. Why would McDaniels want to come to Miami and reunite with Mike Nolan and Brandon Marshall?

wat

anonymous123
01-06-2011, 01:07 PM
**** Henne he stares down his receivers and plays with no emotion at all. I remember watching him play the bills one minute to go, no timeouts and you pass the ball about 5 yards up the middle of the field at least throw the ball away GTFO Henne

He has promise and I think he would do a LOT better with a better OC

JTrain306
01-06-2011, 01:25 PM
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Source tells CSN's Scott Reiss that Jim Harbaugh met this morning with Stanford officials to hear their "best offer." http://bit.ly/eUOKG6

;606255233']That is the biggest BS I have heard throughout all of this. Why would McDaniels want to come to Miami and reunite with Mike Nolan and Brandon Marshall?

wat

Yep, the guy who said that is known as the least credible guy of all time. Oh wait.

cor030
01-06-2011, 01:26 PM
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Source tells CSN's Scott Reiss that Jim Harbaugh met this morning with Stanford officials to hear their "best offer." http://bit.ly/eUOKG6

awesome lol

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 01:26 PM
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Harbaugh's just trolling everybody, lol.

lrm546
01-06-2011, 01:33 PM
all this money for this guy yet he'll never have a better record than his brother in the pros

JTrain306
01-06-2011, 02:03 PM
inb4 Harbaugh has a 1 hour special on ESPN to announce his decision.

ZidaneValor
01-06-2011, 02:06 PM
inb4 Harbaugh has a 1 hour special on ESPN to announce his decision.

I'd lol if he said he was taking his talents to South Beach.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Jim Rome talking about the difference between the 49ers and Dolphins offers...

"WIN, OR TAKE THE MONEY AND GET YOUR ASS POUNDED IN UNTIL YOU'RE FIRED!"

tmc.
01-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Harbaugh is going back to Stanford to win an NC with Luck then they're going to whatever team has the #1 overall pick next year.

cor030
01-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Harbaugh is going back to Stanford to win an NC with Luck then they're going to whatever team has the #1 overall pick next year.

Welcome to the Panthers!

tmc.
01-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the Panthers!

Then he'll just announce he's not going to play in Carolina and they'll have to trade him.

It's highly unlikely that a team finishes with the worst record in the league in back to back years. The way it goes in the NFL is that it wouldn't be surprising for Carolina to make the playoffs.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Now Harbaugh apparently is setting up a meeting with the Broncos.....LOL.

cor030
01-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Then he'll just announce he's not going to play in Carolina and they'll have to trade him.

It's highly unlikely that a team finishes with the worst record in the league in back to back years. The way it goes in the NFL is that it wouldn't be surprising for Carolina to make the playoffs.

lol you've seen Clausen play right?

plus the owner said that he has no intentions on signing a single person until a CBA is reached. see the Panthers now, and imagine them without: Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, Ryan Kalil(pro bowl center), Charles Johnson(the only guy who knows how to pass rush), Charles Godfrey, and Richard Marshall.

I will say there is virtually zero chance of Harbaugh coming to Carolina, but the chances of them picking #1 again are very high.

beeboo12
01-06-2011, 02:19 PM

source?

pajarodelfuego
01-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Saw this. This is fuking madness.

ESPforMe
01-06-2011, 02:34 PM
source?
Schefter

tmc.
01-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Harbaugh meeting with Bob Kraft to possibly replace Bill Belichick.

beeboo12
01-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Schefter

what the fuk!??!

AreolaBorealis
01-06-2011, 02:58 PM
$7-8 million for Harbaugh? I ain't even paying that kind of dough to Jesus H Christ to coach a team.

ElMariachi
01-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Dolphins are out. Miami is sticking with Sparano according to....everybody. LOL, how ****ed up must he feel, knowing that he's the fallback option?

Waka_Flocka
01-07-2011, 09:47 AM
And the media fuks everything up again. Apparently Miami never even offered Harbaugh. Apparently the only noticeable coaching change that is happening is Henning retired, which means we will be looking for an OC and it starts with David Lee. Fuk, the Dolphins are in for another fun and exciting year on offense.

It's sad when half of our fan base can run a more functionally working team than this front office. Let's recap this short off season for Miami already:

-Dan Henning retires
-Ricky Williams bashes everyone on his way out
-Reports are that Ronnie will want too much this off season to be re-signed, which leaves us with Hilliard and Cobbs at RB
-We seem to have interest in Gruden, Cowher, Fisher, and Harbaugh
-Gruden and Cowher don't want to come to Miami
-Everyone is told Harbaugh is being offered 8+ mil, which is highly unlikely that he would have rejected
-Harbaugh shiit dies out and isn't coming here. Neither is Fisher, since he is staying in Ten.
-We are left with Sparano, who probably doesn't even want to coach here anymore after all this, but will so he can get his money for 2011

iamgenus
01-07-2011, 09:48 AM
This just goes to show you...never listen to Tim Kawakami. The guy is a full blown retard.

Waka_Flocka
01-07-2011, 09:56 AM
This just goes to show you...never listen to Tim Kawakami. The guy is a full blown retard.

It wasn't even Kawakami...nfl.com said he was expected to be offered 8+ mil from Miami, Jason La Canfora was saying the same things, ESPN said Miami was meeting Harbaugh and more than likely offering, Tony McDaniel (a current Dolphins DE) said on his twitter that Sparano is gone, Omar Kelly was talking about the Rooney Rule and how we have to do that before we officially sign Harbaugh, etc...

not just Kawakami.

Parlor_Mob
01-07-2011, 10:02 AM
;606756613']
-Ricky Williams bashes everyone on his way out

Didn't know what the hell you were talking about until I looked it up. Everything he said was dead on about the state of Dolphins. I hope wherever he goes he has a chance to get a ring.

sellihca
01-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Harbaugh is going back to Stanford bros. Dont waste anymore time onn this, two of my sources have confirmed his decision.

iamgenus
01-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Harbaugh is going back to Stanford bros. Dont waste anymore time onn this, two of my sources have confirmed his decision.

your sources on twitter?

blinkers88
01-07-2011, 12:14 PM

lol

ElMariachi
01-07-2011, 03:25 PM
It wasn't even Kawakami...nfl.com said he was expected to be offered 8+ mil from Miami, Jason La Canfora was saying the same things, ESPN said Miami was meeting Harbaugh and more than likely offering, Tony McDaniel (a current Dolphins DE) said on his twitter that Sparano is gone, Omar Kelly was talking about the Rooney Rule and how we have to do that before we officially sign Harbaugh, etc...

not just Kawakami.

La Canfora is a douchebag, he's Lombardi's butt buddy and Lombardi is bitter that he didn't end up as 49ers GM so look for him and his friends to try and **** on them all year long.