PDA

View Full Version : Dane Sanzenbacher = 1 of the best WR's in CFB

Athlete218
01-06-2011, 04:32 AM
seriously, the dude can make Pryor's mediocre passing look good... he may not be the biggest guy @ 5'11" 180, but he's fast, runs good routes and can make some crazy catches... if the balls anywhere near him, he gets it.

Reminds me of a Wes Welker type player and I think he'll be a good pro.

Acal83
01-06-2011, 06:29 AM
seriously, the dude can make Pryor's mediocre passing look good... he may not be the biggest guy @ 5'11" 180, but he's fast, runs good routes and can make some crazy catches... if the balls anywhere near him, he gets it.

He is real fun to watch. I was surprised to hear one of the espn announcers say he could have a promising pro career, usually with white skill position players they say something along the lines of "he wont play in the NFL but he'll make a darn good president of a company someday"

LikeAMachine
01-06-2011, 06:36 AM
He isn't as strong as Welker, he isn't quite as shifty and slippery as Welker. I don't think Welker is a good comparison. I would say he is exactly like Brian Hartline, maybe a littler better route runner.

He is the kind of guy who is always where he needs to be and always makes the catch. He will probably be a reach in the first 3 rounds though.

Athlete218
01-06-2011, 07:24 AM
He isn't as strong as Welker, he isn't quite as shifty and slippery as Welker. I don't think Welker is a good comparison. I would say he is exactly like Brian Hartline, maybe a littler better route runner.

He is the kind of guy who is always where he needs to be and always makes the catch. He will probably be a reach in the first 3 rounds though.

I'm a big OSU fan.. he's way better than Hartline imo

LikeAMachine
01-06-2011, 07:25 AM
I'm a big OSU fan.. he's way better than Hartline imo

So am I, see location.

He has made more plays than Hartline did, but I'm not sure he is really that much better. We'll see....

TriangleX
01-06-2011, 07:30 AM

Don't you know? Every white wide receiver is Wes Welker

LikeAMachine
01-06-2011, 07:58 AM
I forget his name right now, but last year I actually kind of liked that kid from Minnesota...Decker or something like that. Kid made a lot of tough catches in traffic and had great hands.

Not a lot white WR's I would draft as a whole though and certainly not draft early, ala Matt Jones.

thefullmonte
01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
I remember out of HS that he looked at Iowa as well. I remember thinking to myself "why in the world are we recruiting a 5'11" white kid at WR?"

Just makes me laugh every time I watch him make an incredible play

AriGhold
01-06-2011, 08:03 AM
He's got a motor that's always running

Backus24
01-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Kid constantly does more with less.

If Posey had half of Dane's heart and work ethic he would be an All-American.

ltdan2152
01-06-2011, 08:15 AM
id take his cute little white ass on the 49ers. (no homo)

Max~Power
01-06-2011, 08:18 AM

He's got a motor that's always running

Kid constantly does more with less.

The bold parts mean: He's white.

LikeAMachine
01-06-2011, 08:31 AM

I agree with this, it reminds me so much of Robiskie and Hartline. Robiskie was constantly being talked about how great he was, but it was Hartline making all the plays.

Watch Posey get drafted ahead of Hartline, I will lol.

thefullmonte
01-06-2011, 08:43 AM
The bold parts mean: He's white.

It's funny cause it's true.