PDA

View Full Version : New to this. Help is appreciated. :)

Chris219
01-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Ok, so I'm 25, 5'5, about 150lbs right now and I think I have gyno, not the best situation.

I was thinking about what kind of food I should eat, because I kind of have an exercise regimen planned out already, with cardio and weights, just need more information about what I should and shouldn't eat.

Thanks! This place is really a great motivator.

WonderPug
01-04-2011, 01:27 AM
I suggest that you read the stickies. Start with: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&welcome=true

Chris219
01-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Thanks! Sorry if I messed up the forum a little, kinda excited to get started here. :)

WonderPug
01-04-2011, 01:44 AM
^ No worries.

Just start reading and learning. When you have specific questions, come back and ask.

Chris219
01-04-2011, 01:45 AM
Thanks so much! This place is great! :)

AlwaysTryin
01-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Any idea what caused your gyno?

Chris219
01-04-2011, 06:12 AM
Any idea what caused your gyno?

Not really sure, I had it even when I was at 128lbs, but I didn't do any cardio then, I just lost all the weight, and since I still had them by then, I got frustrated and regained the weight. :(

Koznasty
01-04-2011, 07:23 AM
I think I have gyno, not the best situation.

Have you seen an endo? You might be able to get something like Nolva to fix the issue...

EDIT: Saw your post ^. Is it just weight flux that makes you think you have gyno? Or are you actually developing breast tissue?

Chris219
01-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Have you seen an endo? You might be able to get something like Nolva to fix the issue...

EDIT: Saw your post ^. Is it just weight flux that makes you think you have gyno? Or are you actually developing breast tissue?

I haven't seen one, planning to do it within this month because I'm really shy about the whole thing. I hope that I don't need to take anti-e for this though.

I think it was more that I lost the weight and not the moobs that made me think I have it. I'll try posting pics as well.

Koznasty
01-05-2011, 06:26 AM
I haven't seen one, planning to do it within this month because I'm really shy about the whole thing. I hope that I don't need to take anti-e for this though.

I think it was more that I lost the weight and not the moobs that made me think I have it. I'll try posting pics as well.

Weight loss could be caused by a number of things. I'd recommend maybe seeing your regular doc first, explain your symptoms, and let them muse on possible causes. If they believe it might be gyno, then they can always write you a reference.

Chris219
01-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Weight loss could be caused by a number of things. I'd recommend maybe seeing your regular doc first, explain your symptoms, and let them muse on possible causes. If they believe it might be gyno, then they can always write you a reference.

Ok, thank you very much. :)

Chris219
01-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Here are pictures, I really don't know if it is true gyno or not, and since I don't really have a doctor I know enough to show this too, I turned here.

I know about the whole marble thing or breast tissue, but I still don't know if I have it or not. :( Are there foods that I should avoid? This is so frustrating.

Chris219
02-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Nothing. Great help here.

Newbiewar
02-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Nothing. Great help here.

what makes you think you have gyno?

for instance my body's(my family too) most preferred place to put fat is in my pecs, sometimes its to my advantage, but past ~16% body fat, it starts to look bad... but there is no tissue forming for me.

Chris219
03-15-2011, 09:05 AM
what makes you think you have gyno?

for instance my body's(my family too) most preferred place to put fat is in my pecs, sometimes its to my advantage, but past ~16% body fat, it starts to look bad... but there is no tissue forming for me.

Well, I toned down to about 128 pounds 2 years ago, and still didn't lose them, I mean, my tummy was flat, my face was really thin, but I still had the moobs. Although they were smaller than now since I'm at 155, but shouldn't I have lost them at 128? :( Sigh.

Newbiewar
03-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Well, I toned down to about 128 pounds 2 years ago, and still didn't lose them, I mean, my tummy was flat, my face was really thin, but I still had the moobs. Although they were smaller than now since I'm at 155, but shouldn't I have lost them at 128? :( Sigh.

unless you can feel lumps its probably just stubborn fat...

weight doesnt mean much without knowing lbm or bf%

Chris219
03-15-2011, 09:17 AM
unless you can feel lumps its probably just stubborn fat...

weight doesnt mean much without knowing lbm or bf%

I don't think I feel any lumps. So most prolly it's fat then? :) That would make me way happy. Lol! Then it's cardio for me then.

Thanks for the help. :)