PDA

View Full Version : The Media incredibly annoying...

Xyos
01-03-2011, 09:03 PM
As I was watching the Orange Bowl, it just made it more apparent how annoying the media is, they are constantly trying to ask questions that the players/coaches don't care/want to talk about

Like tonight, with Harbough, they just keep asking him about where he plans to coach, and he's like stfu we are playing a game, than they ask him again after they won, like honestly why doesn't the media take a hint and understand they want to enjoy the moment not talk about stuff months down the line

They did the same thing for the QB Luck and his draft future

You see it all the time, with the media blowing up all these stories about players / coaches, and they are always itching for this drama, that nobody besides them cares about

Just find it really annoying, how stupid these people are.

sellihca
01-03-2011, 09:05 PM
media people have little shame...thats the first thing they are taught.

RapeTrade
01-03-2011, 09:07 PM
It is annoying but at the same time it's their job, and they make great money doing it

JMath
01-03-2011, 09:11 PM
I didn't like how after the game Luck was in a big circle of reporters talking, then the ESPN person comes over, turns him around and completely interrupted the interview that was going on.

DRob27
01-03-2011, 09:42 PM
They've also been asking JoePa about retirement around the time I was born lol... I realize he's old but when you hear the same questions every year it gets annoying as ****.