PDA

View Full Version : Please read any suggestions would be great thank you.

nevagiveup
01-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Hi i am just posting this to see if anyone could help me out a little bit i dont know but i thought i would try i am a male 26 years old and 5 foot 10 in height i weight 192lbs i am looking to lose some weight anywhere from 5-20 lbs but also want to keep my muscle and tone it up a bit also i have been looking for sample meal plans as i hear nutrition is 80% of the way to lose weight so any suggestions of meal plans for me would be amazing.

Please no flaming or such i know there are probably other topics like this but for some reason i cannot gain access to the other topics because of my computer i am trying to fix it but any suggestions of daily meal plans or such would be great. I am a college student so i dont have a tonne of money so lower priced items would be great if at all possible or even a few alternatives either respond on the message here or inbox me i am mainly new here so any help would be AMAZING.

Thanks so much

~ Anxiously wanting to lose weight ~

determined4000
01-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi i am just emailing you to see if you could help me out a little bit i dont know if you can but i thought i would try i am a male 26 years old and 5 foot 10 in height i weight 192lbs i am looking to lose some weight anywhere from 5-20 lbs but also want to keep my muscle and tone it up a bit also i have been looking for sample meal plans as i hear nutrition is 80% of the way to lose weight so any suggestions of meal plans for me would be amazing.

Please no flaming or such i know there are probably other topics like this but for some reason i cannot gain access to the other topics because of my computer i am trying to fix it but any suggestions of daily meal plans or such would be great. I am a college student so i dont have a tonne of money so lower priced items would be great if at all possible or even a few alternatives either respond on the message here or inbox me i am mainly new here so any help would be AMAZING.

Thanks so much

~ Anxiously wanting to lose weight ~
Reduce calories 10+%
Get 1-1.5g/lb protein
.45/lb+ in fat

Cheap foods: Peanut butter, whey, oatmeal, dry beans, eggs, chicken breasts in bulk, tuna

nevagiveup
01-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Reduce calories 10+%
Get 1-1.5g/lb protein
.45/lb+ in fat

Cheap foods: Peanut butter, whey, oatmeal, dry beans, eggs, chicken breasts in bulk, tuna

Hi i will definitely work that in and i know cheaper food products but what i was hoping to find is a list of breakfest, lunch, dinner (and snacks) and beside each how much i should be eating to work into macros (i believe that is what they call it) for my height and weight to cut some weight.

I was just sure their were other people that were in the same boat as me or who have been in the weight loss wanting situation like me and could share some of there knowledge.

Any help would be great thanks.