PDA

View Full Version : How bad is this diet?

Play2w1n
01-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Meal1 - Peanut butter and banana sammich, Multivitamin, 2 Omega 3's, orange

Meal2 - Peanut butter and banana sammich

Meal3 - 3.5oz Steak, multivitamin, orange

Meal4 - 3.5oz Steak

Meal5 - Postworkout 2scoops Dymatize ISO-100 + creatine + multi + cup of apple juice

Meal6 - 3.5oz Steak

ZMA before bed.

Water throughout.

Is that a good plan or bad? You can interchange chicken breasts with steak on days I buy it at store.

Been doing this for about 2months now.

5'10" 170lbs 80% bodyfat[idk i just know im not in very good shape compared to last year when i worked out]

MakeABanana
01-03-2011, 06:00 PM
lol'd hard at 80% bodyfat. Surely you jest.

How many calories are everything and and what is the macronutrient breakdown (proteins, carbs, fats)? Are you happy with your meals or bored with them?

Jayl12345
01-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Doesn't sound too bad. A lot depends on what kind of Peanut Butter and what kinda steak!

WonderPug
01-03-2011, 07:13 PM
5'10" 170lbs 80% bodyfat

An attempt at humor, I presume.

Anyway, when asking a question such as yours, you should always list total caloric intake and the macronutrients that compose said calories.

That said, you don't need to eat six meals per day nor do you need to consume any supplements, including protein shakes.

Also, you might want more diversity in your diet, including more vegetables and/or fruit.

AlwaysTryin
01-03-2011, 07:18 PM
An attempt at humor, I presume.

Anyway, when asking a question such as yours, you should always list total caloric intake and the macronutrients that compose said calories.

That said, you don't need to eat six meals per day nor do you need to consume any supplements, including protein shakes.

Also, you might want more diversity in your diet, including more vegetables and/or fruit.

I'm guessing he is saying he is 20% bf?? (100-80)

Also, diet looks so boring and repetitive. Each to their own

anna-maro
01-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Yeah, pretty borring! My question is r u planning on eating any vegetables??? Why r u taking 3 multis a day? I also find it strange that ur first 2 meals of the day has "no" protein...

AlwaysTryin
01-03-2011, 08:15 PM
I also find it strange that ur first 2 meals of the day has "no" protein...

Huh?

ifj
01-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Meal1 - Peanut butter and banana sammich, Multivitamin, 2 Omega 3's, orange

Meal2 - Peanut butter and banana sammich

how's your sammich? :D

AlwaysTryin
01-03-2011, 11:36 PM
I also find it strange that ur first 2 meals of the day has "no" protein...

I still hope you were sarcastic here

anna-maro
01-03-2011, 11:46 PM
I still hope you were sarcastic here

Shhhh! He is too busy eating his sammich! :D

Play2w1n
01-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Sorry guys, was AFK long time.

Like I said I don't know my BF%, I just know I'm very unhappy with my body atm [I'm unhappy even when I'm in shape, but I would consider myself average/chubby atm].

I am 5'10" and 172~ as of right now

I really want to get a muscular body for the summer.

I suppose I should really be "cutting" right? At which point PB&B Sammiches would have to go because it is a bad idea to mix carbs and fats in the same meal, right?

I don't really care how bland the diet is, I'm really motivated to make this happen for June.

Luter
01-12-2011, 04:06 PM

I suppose I should really be "cutting" right? At which point PB&B Sammiches would have to go because it is a bad idea to mix carbs and fats in the same meal, right?

eat whatever/whenever as long as it fits your cals/macros for the day

.... as I finish my bowl of Ice Cream...

Play2w1n
01-12-2011, 04:18 PM
haha alright I'll try and research more on what my macros should be

muffinman1996
01-12-2011, 04:24 PM

Like I said I don't know my BF%, I just know I'm very unhappy with my body atm [I'm unhappy even when I'm in shape, but I would consider myself average/chubby atm].

I am 5'10" and 172~ as of right now

I really want to get a muscular body for the summer.

I don't really care how bland the diet is, I'm really motivated to make this happen for June.

OP read the stickies they will help out alot

goodluck on ur trimming down

Reformed90
01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
80% bodyfat

That's physically impossible