PDA

View Full Version : If payton manning wins the superbowl he should be the goat srs

RekeDMC
01-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Half of his offense is out. His center is out. Sanders is out. Who is he throwing to??? A rookie, 1 vet and a back up te. And a rookie at the center.
If he wins he should be the goat of all time srs

charity4thepoor
01-02-2011, 06:59 PM
in b4 loss to the jets

AppleCat
01-02-2011, 07:00 PM
the goat of all time.

payton

countless other retarded sh*t.

GetBigyo
01-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Why do people continue to forget Peyton still has Wayne on offense?

smh

iamgenus
01-02-2011, 07:03 PM

smh

Nobody forgets that. Peyton does have Wayne.

Payton has NOBODY!

Joe145
01-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Half of his offense is out. His center is out. Sanders is out. Who is he throwing to??? A rookie, 1 vet and a back up te. And a rookie at the center.
If he wins he should be the goat of all time srs

Brady is doing it with a vet that wouldn't be half as good on any other team, a guy who had 12 catches over the past two years, 2 rookie tight ends, an offensive line that doesn't know how to block or anything, andthe youngest defense in the NFL.

He's GoaT I aint mad though.

llcoolray3000
01-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Jeff Saturday is out????

Anyway, I'd like the Colts to win another Super Bowl, but I have my doubts about Jim Caldwell effectively developing gameplans to put the players he has in the best position to be successful.

AppleCat

smh

This. Garcon isn't a scrub either. I'm not a Manning hater or a Brady nuthugger, but I wouldn't say Brady's group of receivers are much/any better than Mannings in terms of names (for Brady, I can think of Branch who might not be great with other teams, but who knows; you have Welker, and you have rookie TE's).

Just my personal opinion.

All I do know, is that watching this STL/SEA game, I'm lulzing at the STL receiving group. Danny Amendola your best receiver? lulz. Not saying he's horrible, but lulz

iamgenus
Brady is doing it with a vet that wouldn't be half as good on any other team, a guy who had 12 catches over the past two years, 2 rookie tight ends, an offensive line that doesn't know how to block or anything, andthe youngest defense in the NFL.

He's GoaT I aint mad though.

stop posting.

Joe145
01-02-2011, 07:07 PM
stop posting.

Did you see what happened when Hoyer came in? Did you see the difference? Then Brady came back in first play was shaky, second play everyone beared down.

iamgenus
01-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Did you see what happened when Hoyer came in? Did you see the difference? Then Brady came back in first play was shaky, second play everyone beared down.

Yes I am fully aware of what Brady brings to that team but it's still absolutely ridiculous to say that that OL can't block anyone. Hoyer isn't close to Brady in terms of adjusting protection so teams can come at him without worrying so much.

Dolphins also have a very good pass rush despite their ****ty record. When Brady came back in they got to him too.