PDA

View Full Version : Lol at Beta Football teams...

lllBoneZlll
01-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Watchin The OT on fox....showing the coaches post-game locker room chats...Lol'ing at these beta teams mentioning they are "division champs"....like its an accomplishment...you will never see the Pats or coach belichick talkin all beta like that...of which, dont think i ever seen him do a post-game pep talk....ALPHA. Goes out there and wins....division champs dont mean sht...REALTALK.

Tes45
01-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Watchin The OT on fox....showing the coaches post-game locker room chats...Lol'ing at these beta teams mentioning they are "division champs"....like its an accomplishment...you will never see the Pats or coach belichick talkin all beta like that...of which, dont think i ever seen him do a post-game pep talk....ALPHA. Goes out there and wins....division champs dont mean sht...REALTALK.

Tom Brady has talked publicly, multiple times, THIS SEASON about how important different games were for them to win their division.

Most recently the second Jets game.

Trapstar4.4
01-02-2011, 05:47 PM
wow this forum is really making me root against the pats. I hope they lose because im going to lol for days

lllBoneZlll
01-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Tom Brady has talked publicly, multiple times, THIS SEASON about how important different games were for them to win their division.

Most recently the second Jets game.

umm yea...to get into the playoffs/clinch home field adv...i watched the postgame press, him nor BB acknowledged the fact they were division champs....

Revolver45
01-02-2011, 05:48 PM
http://sportscracklepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tom-brady-justin-bieber-hair.jpg

Very alpha.

Tes45
01-02-2011, 05:49 PM
umm yea...to get into the playoffs/clinch home field adv...i watched the postgame press, him nor BB acknowledged the fact they were division champs....

"You can't lose to the same team twice and win your division. It's never happened while I've been here and we had to make sure we didn't let it happen tonight" - Tom Brady

3lixer
01-02-2011, 05:50 PM
http://media.masslive.com/my_wide_world/photo/9088628-large.jpg

Uggs... Alpha a fuk Cuz

Disrespected
01-02-2011, 05:50 PM
wow this forum is really making me root against the pats. I hope they lose because im going to lol for days

this

lllBoneZlll
01-02-2011, 05:53 PM
"You can't lose to the same team twice and win your division. It's never happened while I've been here and we had to make sure we didn't let it happen tonight" - Tom Brady

I think your missing the point...Weeks old interview is weeks old...My point is he doesn't acknowledge a division championship as an accomplishment, like some teams do...Lol at the Falcons with their division champ hats and their owner in the locker room, like they won the Superbowl......

WeWannaChill
01-02-2011, 06:01 PM
I think your missing the point...Weeks old interview is weeks old...My point is he doesn't acknowledge a division championship as an accomplishment, like some teams do...Lol at the Falcons with their division champ hats and their owner in the locker room, like they won the Superbowl......

I agree with OP

falcons will get exposed in their first playoff game. only exposed to anyone living in georgia, everyone else knows they're the most overrated team in the NFL.

Trapstar4.4
01-02-2011, 06:07 PM

our owner is always down on the field. its not unlikely to find him in the locker room in week 1. he actually knows the players pretty well.

and who gives a sh*t about a team having division hats? the steelers had hats too.
dont worry, our coach has it under control.

I agree with OP

falcons will get exposed in their first playoff game. only exposed to anyone living in georgia, everyone else knows they're the most overrated team in the NFL.

lol i guess