PDA

View Full Version : What the hell was the announcer in den/sd games problem?

TajTebwee
01-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Dude was BAGGING on Tebow soooo hard. He wouldn't shut up. He literally was going on and on about how much Tebow sucked and how stupid he was. After every single play hed talk just the most **** and dissect everything he did. It literally sounded like Tim had banged this guy last night and left without giving him his phone number. I could hardly watch the game, I am a Chargers fan and I desperately wanted Tebow to lead them to the win in the end just to make him eat his ****.

Before the hail mary: "I don't think Tebow can even throw it 65 yards" He immediately just launches the most amazing bomb.

That guy should get fired what a joke I don't even like Tebow but it like ruined the game because the announcer was being such an *******.

did anyone else notice this?

hwpnow
01-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Dude was BAGGING on Tebow soooo hard. He wouldn't shut up. He literally was going on and on about how much Tebow sucked and how stupid he was. After every single play hed talk just the most **** and dissect everything he did. It literally sounded like Tim had banged this guy last night and left without giving him his phone number. I could hardly watch the game, I am a Chargers fan and I desperately wanted Tebow to lead them to the win in the end just to make him eat his ****.

Before the hail mary: "I don't think Tebow can even throw it 65 yards" He immediately just launches the most amazing bomb.

That guy should get fired what a joke I don't even like Tebow but it like ruined the game because the announcer was being such an *******.

did anyone else notice this?

Who was the announcer?
did not watch

-=Zeus=-!
01-02-2011, 06:03 PM
God from the sounds of that I love the announcer.