PDA

View Full Version : Much respect to the Bears

justin8684
01-02-2011, 05:24 PM
You guys played your players the entire game & did exactly what you said you were going to do, you weren't going to roll over and let Green Bay into the playoffs with a freebie. That victory today & clinched playoff berth weren't handed to us, our guys had to go out and earn it. Hope we see you guys again in the playoffs for a rubber match out in the elements & show the dome babies what real playoff football is all about.

rumpsicle
01-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Second that.

justin8684
01-02-2011, 05:28 PM
It's one thing to talk the talk (which is what I thought they were doing this week) but they walked the walk and did what they promised. When a team doesn't take the easy route of resting its starters in a meaningless game for them, you have to tip your hat to them. I think both teams will be better for it come playoff time too.

PaC-mAn8
01-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Learned a lot from this game.

Really didn't think the Packers D was THAT good.

TexasHeat
01-02-2011, 05:31 PM
last time i checked, football is football no matter where its played.

justin8684
01-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Football indoors = pussy ball.

Why do New Orleans and Atlanta need domes for anyways? They're in the south.

cor030
01-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Football indoors = pussy ball.

Why do New Orleans and Atlanta need domes for anyways? They're in the south.

agreed. I really wanted to see Matt Ryan play outside of a dome. This season his QB rating outside of domes is 76.9(my math might be wrong, because QB rating is confusing as ****, so correct me if I'm wrong) lol

that's why when judging QB's, I always add some points to Brady/Rodgers/Favre/etc because of the weather they play in. not exactly difficult throwing when it's 75 degrees with 0mph wind..

Jester78
01-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Learned a lot from this game.

Really didn't think the Packers D was THAT good.

this

really took an on fire qb out of his game completely, stumped the OC and the entire team

couldn't get a damn thing done on the O side

really makes reality sink in that maybe the Bears aren't ready to step up with the big boys though in the post season, Jay really folded under pressure