PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs to Troll the Ravens?

Sherloc
01-02-2011, 04:20 PM
How funny would it be if the Chiefs came out swingin and beat the Ravens ? We would be totally trolling the AFC, as it is if the Chiefs do lose to the Ravens I won't be to upset as they have the best shot at beating the Pats whom I hate with a passion.

Thoughts?

BringtheNoise
01-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Chiefs suck.

Joe145
How funny would it be if the Chiefs came out swingin and beat the Ravens ? We would be totally trolling the AFC, as it is if the Chiefs do lose to the Ravens I won't be to upset as they have the best shot at beating the Pats whom I hate with a passion.

Thoughts?

I'm sure BB isn't too fund of you either.

Sherloc
Chiefs suck.

Outta negs for today sorry :(

TAWS6
I hate the ravens. Bunch of big mouth punks. I think they win though.

TexasHeat
ravens are gonna destroy chiefs

UAGreg
01-02-2011, 04:22 PM
I think they have a shot, but they're gonna need to have success pounding the rock to have any chance. Cassel isn't capable of winning the game for them, so he just needs to minimize mistakes.

magicmatt
01-02-2011, 04:22 PM
go pats midwest satellite office

Sherloc
01-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Probably

Probably

I think they have a shot, but they're gonna need to have success pounding the rock to have any chance. Cassel isn't capable of winning the game for them, so he just needs to minimize mistakes.
I think what we need is a better O line to have a shot. If our O line can be flawless next Sunday we'll be good but that seems slim to no chance after todays game.

TheStack
01-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Chiefs?

http://brian.hoover.net.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/bush_laugh.jpg

alex9090
01-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Why does everyone think the chiefs can beat the pats? Their 10 wins this season have been against terrible teams, and they havent beaten 1 playoff team.

They wont even get past the ravens but i really hope they do so the pats can destroy them

TAWS6
01-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Why does everyone think the chiefs can beat the pats? Their 10 wins this season have been against terrible teams, and they havent beaten 1 playoff team.

They wont even get past the ravens but i really hope they do so the pats can destroy them

There is no way the Chiefs defense can stop the pats from putting up 35+. I really dont see Cassel keeping up with Brady but we will see.

Sherloc
01-02-2011, 04:29 PM

Who said anything about the Chiefs beating the Pats? Strong schizophrenia in this kid? I said the Ravens have the best shot at beating the Pats.

You're dumb... You're so dumb... For real...

bezarker
01-02-2011, 04:31 PM

yeah they will probably get destroyed like the packers did the cowpokes back in November...

I will be there and will post pics if I don't freeze my ass off...

Milo3
01-02-2011, 04:35 PM
It's a win-win situation for Kansas City... not many people will expect them to beat Baltimore but if they win the media will be all over them.

If Baltimore's defence can stop Cassell, Ravens should be fine.

lrm546
01-02-2011, 04:36 PM
i'm worried about charles... that's about it. cassel sucks and reed should have a field day. but we have a way of making things interesting so i'm sure the game will be close

TAWS6
01-02-2011, 04:36 PM
KC will need to get ahead early. Ravens are scary with a lead.

Sherloc
01-02-2011, 04:37 PM
It's a win-win situation for Kansas City... not many people will expect them to beat Baltimore but if they win the media will be all over them.

Ye we are the underdog in this one, Ravens are a solid team all around but I think they will be needing to control the line if they can the games a wrap for them.

TexasHeat
01-02-2011, 04:37 PM
yeah they will probably get destroyed like the packers did the cowpokes back in November...

I will be there and will post pics if I don't freeze my ass off...

how much are you paying to see that ass kicking?

Sherloc
01-02-2011, 04:38 PM
how much are you paying to see that ass kicking?

Dude our stadium just got renovated but all our games are sold out even when we know there's going to be an ass wooping.

lrm546
01-02-2011, 04:51 PM
KC will need to get ahead early. Ravens are scary with a lead.

lol wut... this isn't the brian billick era anymore. we've been awful with the lead this year

TAWS6
01-02-2011, 04:52 PM
lol wut... this isn't the brian billick era anymore. we've been awful with the lead this year

Thinking to the 09 playoff game with rice running out the clock on us lol

DiscipIine
01-02-2011, 04:58 PM

true to that lol. we've almost blown a couple games with a lead this year haha

JaxBrah
01-02-2011, 04:58 PM

Other than suggs and mason who hasa big mouth?

Ray lewis gets a pass because hes the goat.

JaxBrah
01-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Cheifs definitly have a shot if jamal charles gets going.

The ravens have played to their opponent every game this year. If you make the game a shootout, the ravens can put up points with the best of them. Honestly, the best bet for the cheifs is to keep the ball on the ground and not try to put a ton of points up. Cam cameron will completely handicap the ravens offense if the score remains low, trust me. Hes horrible

DiscipIine
01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Other than suggs and mason who hasa big mouth?

Ray lewis gets a pass because hes the goat.

Ray's trash talk isnt that bad anyways, its more in competitive spirit.

I think Suggs should get a pass because he has downs syndrome.

also, since when does mason tyalk smack? I guess i missed it but id didnt really see much about him talkin ****. Just suggs going on rants about brady haah

scotyg
01-02-2011, 05:10 PM
not really a team i want to play but if Hali can get going against them we can keep their offense in check. people forget that he has 14.5 sacks

wont even say anything about our offense/thier defense

whyumadson
01-02-2011, 05:12 PM
http://biodork.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/laughing_cat.gif

lol...chiefs gunna be murdered. RIP CHIEFS

Sherloc
01-02-2011, 05:21 PM
http://biodork.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/laughing_cat.gif

lol...chiefs gunna be murdered. RIP CHIEFS

Ohh wait you still mad your team didn't make it to the playoffs? I'm sorry want a cookie?

whyumadson
01-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Ohh wait you still mad your team didn't make it to the playoffs? I'm sorry want a cookie?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5981873

alex9090
01-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Who said anything about the Chiefs beating the Pats? Strong schizophrenia in this kid? I said the Ravens have the best shot at beating the Pats.

You're dumb... You're so dumb... For real...

I thought i read it in this thread...regardless ive been hearing for a while in the sports section here

iamgenus
01-02-2011, 06:37 PM

Thoughts?

I think it'd be pretty funny if Ravens beat the Chiefs and then the Jets beat the Colts.

Then Jets go to Foxborough and Ravens play in Pittsburgh.

JTrain306
01-02-2011, 06:41 PM
lol at the mad Raiders fans in this thread

JaxBrah
01-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Ray's trash talk isnt that bad anyways, its more in competitive spirit.

I think Suggs should get a pass because he has downs syndrome.

also, since when does mason tyalk smack? I guess i missed it but id didnt really see much about him talkin ****. Just suggs going on rants about brady haah

mason always talk **** haha. usually its just a response to someone else tho. like when channing crowder said mcclain spit in his face, Mason ripped crowder apart.

Vafongul
01-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Cheifs definitly have a shot if jamal charles gets going.

The ravens have played to their opponent every game this year. If you make the game a shootout, the ravens can put up points with the best of them. Honestly, the best bet for the cheifs is to keep the ball on the ground and not try to put a ton of points up. Cam cameron will completely handicap the ravens offense if the score remains low, trust me. Hes horrible

Sigh, agreed. The Ravens are weird this year. They play to the level of competition and always keep the game close. The offense looks great one game, then horrendous the next. If they don't keep the pressure off Flacco and the offense doesn't have sustained drives, they're not going far. I've seen the defense get gassed more times this year than I like.

CumshotGuru
01-02-2011, 07:17 PM
My main concern is the battle in the trenches. We were absolutely manhandled today against Oakland and it was similar in San Diego. Baltimore has an even better defensive line than those two teams and I'm not sure we can handle all the pressure the Ravens will bring.

Blasphemy
01-02-2011, 07:50 PM
for that to happen would take an EPIC fail. Sh*t, many epic fails.

Archanic
01-02-2011, 08:04 PM
If the chiefs running game is going, and cassel and bowe our playing like they really want it the chiefs will win. Need good blocking up front and smart decisions against that ravens d.

sleet83
01-09-2011, 02:19 PM

hahahahahaha

Dead.Lift
01-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Outta negs for today sorry :(

I got him op.

Sherloc
01-09-2011, 02:25 PM
I got him op.

Repped when I recharge.

BringtheNoise
01-09-2011, 05:46 PM
LoL @ the chiefs getting negged in real life homos. Adios to the obnoxious Kansans City fans.

cchar042
01-09-2011, 05:49 PM
I think it'd be pretty funny if Ravens beat the Chiefs and then the Jets beat the Colts.

Then Jets go to Foxborough and Ravens play in Pittsburgh.

It would be, wouldn't it..........................................

semenreleaser
01-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Wow! Fail thread is fail