PDA

View Full Version : Well fellow bucs fans.. good year..

MenTaLPiRacY
01-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Now that the Peckers have won their game no hope.. Just to think.. if that ref wouldnt have screwed up the call in the Lions game that the NFL apologized for bucs woulda been in the playoffs.. (yes bitter)... uggh.. look forward 2 next year and hoping the Saints or Falcons keep the Lombardi trophy in the NFC south.

Milo3
01-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Unlucky dude, I was rooting for the Bucs in the last few weeks and did have a funny feeling they'd pull off a great win against the current champs today, even that wasn't enough to get them in the playoffs like they deserved to.

Still, much to be proud of as a Tampa Bay fan after this season.

TexasHeat
01-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Lettuce be reality

2010 Bucs = 2007 Browns

All the Bucs wins were against **** teams except last game vs New Orleans.

Every good team they played beat them.

Both teams went 10-6 and missed playoffs.

Their schedule will be strong next year and they will be 5-11 again, just like the Browns.

Milo3
01-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Lettuce be reality

2010 Bucs = 2007 Browns

Their record will be strong next year and they will be 5-11 again, just like the Browns.
They've played hard against the big teams though. There's lots of positives for the Bucs to take into next season. Doesn't matter what teams they have or haven't beaten, remember this is a team that had a record of 3-13 last season.

Mafiafolife77
01-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Lettuce be reality

2010 Bucs = 2007 Browns

Their schedule will be strong next year and they will be 5-11 again, just like the Browns.

you're fukking stupid. so because the bucs had the same record as some team 3 years ago it means they'll miss the playoffs the year after next? nice logic phaggot. Bucs have the youngest team in the NFL get a clue.

TexasHeat
01-02-2011, 05:27 PM
you're fukking stupid.

solid reasoning

DA_MOSS
01-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Lettuce be reality

2010 Bucs = 2007 Browns

God you're Phucking annoying

WTFreddy
01-02-2011, 05:28 PM
solid reasoning

TCU HORNED FROGS = #1 TEAM IN THE NATION/13-0/ROSE BOWL CHAMPS

l0l

Mafiafolife77
01-02-2011, 05:29 PM
solid reasoning

see edit.

maybe if you werent refreshing every 5 seconds like true troll fashion, you'd notice. strong life.

TexasHeat
01-02-2011, 05:29 PM
God you're Phucking annoying

People who are right and prove me wrong are annoying to me as well.

DA_MOSS
01-02-2011, 05:32 PM
People who are right and prove me wrong are annoying to me as well.

rigghhhhttttt

Since you're always proving people wrong right? Please go back to crying and being a little bitch and stop trying to troll. You really suck at it

TexasHeat
01-02-2011, 05:33 PM
rigghhhhttttt

Since you're always proving people wrong right? Please go back to crying and being a little bitch and stop trying to troll. You really suck at it

inb4 the saints lose to rams or seahawks next week

drew brees - 22 interceptions this year, lulz strong QB.

DA_MOSS
01-02-2011, 05:38 PM
inb4 the saints lose to rams or seahawks next week

drew brees - 22 interceptions this year, lulz strong QB.

Dallas Cowboys Lulz at the entire Team. Lemme guess, next year is their year right?

Texans hahaha

Strong NFL state

Mafiafolife77
01-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Dallas Cowboys Lulz at the entire Team. Lemme guess, next year is their year right?

Texans hahaha

Strong NFL state

Please don't tell me you forgot about the Longhorns. How the fukk they did so bad with the super awesome Texas recruits they land is beyond me. Strong football state is what you should've said. At least they got HS ball. And TCU lulz.

scotyg
01-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Please don't tell me you forgot about the Longhorns. How the fukk they did so bad with the super awesome Texas recruits they land is beyond me. Strong football state is what you should've said. At least they got HS ball.

Texas sucked this year and still has the best recruiting class

trolllol

ChillinBrah
01-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Lettuce be reality....Bucs are one of the better teams in the NFC

floppyflaps
01-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Lettuce be reality

2010 Bucs = 2007 Browns

Josh Freeman is probably not going to be a one year wonder like Derek Anderson.

I don't expect them to improve much on their record though. I think around 10-6 is where they're going to be, but they're going to win against more quality teams.

GMan35
01-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Lettuce be reality

2010 Bucs = 2007 Browns

Negged for reading one of the most ignorant posts on bb.com EVER....and Ive read some stupid sh*t...this takes the cake....Dude just quit posting...you know nothing about the Bucs.

ccj804
01-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Props to Bucs for a good season.

It must be good knowing you have an up-and-coming QB on your hands (49ers fan)

TexasHeat
01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Negged for reading one of the most ignorant posts on bb.com EVER....and Ive read some stupid sh*t...this takes the cake....Dude just quit posting...you know nothing about the Bucs.

u mad

-=Zeus=-!
01-02-2011, 10:03 PM
just leaving this ... The Bucs did not beat a winning record team excluding today. They still have pretty far to go.

floppyflaps
01-02-2011, 10:40 PM
just leaving this ... The Bucs did not beat a winning record team excluding today. They still have pretty far to go.

There's playoff teams with 1-2 wins against winning teams too, it's not like it's a big deal. The Bucs showed that they could play the Falcons and Saints hard and actually be serious competitors for the division next year. The offense is stacked.

MenTaLPiRacY
01-02-2011, 11:25 PM

There's playoff teams with 1-2 wins against winning teams too, it's not like it's a big deal. The Bucs showed that they could play the Falcons and Saints hard and actually be serious competitors for the division next year. The offense is stacked.

This.. and both Falcons games were decided close to the end of the game.. Im sure it will set them up for a Sunday or Monday night game next year between those 2.

wo0t
01-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Freeman, 1 interception in the last 8 games. I imagine Brady is the only QB in the NFL, who topped that. Pretty amazing watching him progress over this season and exceed everyone's expectations. I really thought I was being optimistic when I was hoping for a 18 TD/12 INT season, but damn has he come a long way or what from his rookie year.

It's going to suck ass waiting for next year and seeing what this team could do with a healthy team and a new draft class stepping in. Even with our soft schedule, we've remained competitive through every game outside of the blowouts against the Steelers and Saints.

MenTaLPiRacY
01-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Freeman, 1 interception in the last 8 games. I imagine Brady is the only QB in the NFL, who topped that. Pretty amazing watching him progress over this season and exceed everyone's expectations. I really thought I was being optimistic when I was hoping for a 18 TD/12 INT season, but damn has he come a long way or what from his rookie year.

It's going to suck ass waiting for next year and seeing what this team could do with a healthy team and a new draft class stepping in. Even with our soft schedule, we've remained competitive through every game outside of the blowouts against the Steelers and Saints.

Yeah im very happy for next season. Also along with being low on interceptions this year.. Freeman broke a record this game. He is the only QB in NFL to throw to 18 receivers. Previously it was phillip Rivers with 17. This is good because it says that he isnt one of those QB's that is looking for 1 particular target first and is willing to throw it in a bad spot if they think they can make it.. it means he looks at his field and see who has the best chance to catch it.

LittleHouse
01-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Bummed they didn't make it, but they will be even better next year.

Mafiafolife77
01-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Props to Bucs for a good season.

It must be good knowing you have an up-and-coming QB on your hands (49ers fan)

And an up and coming RB
And up and coming WR's
and the youngest team in the NFL.
And a player named Stylez G. White