PDA

View Full Version : pats/dolphins thread

magicmatt
01-02-2011, 11:02 AM
hoyer comes in for 3 plays then gets yanked lol. pats offense stalled majorly in the second quarter

mccourty another int

woodhead fumbles but gets a head injury and is out for the game

GyM_RaT
01-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Strong ball protection with teams that play the Patriots.

Edit: Now a punt return by Edelman!!! I always love how the Bills and Dolphins lay down for the Pats. Its obvious the Pats would lost but these last to opponents don't even try. If it was the Jets I bet they would be playing their ass off.

TanTORNADO
01-02-2011, 11:23 AM
lol fml

cor030
01-02-2011, 11:24 AM
haha did anyone see that guy with the beer in his hand after Edelman jumped into the crowd? lolol

JKS4
01-02-2011, 11:24 AM
lol fml

Chad Henne is the worst QB in the NFL...hoping Mallet falls to Miami.

TeamDestruction
01-02-2011, 11:25 AM
If it was the Jets I bet they would be playing their ass off.

What happened on MNF?

TAWS6
01-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Patriots would score 60 if they wanted to. No point in watching the rest.

joedirt87
01-02-2011, 11:27 AM
When Julian Edelman returns a TD off a punt, it's time to give up completely. The Dolphins have become a shame of a franchise.

cor030
01-02-2011, 11:27 AM
lol aren't the panthers playing?

I'm watching NFL Redzone

magicmatt
01-02-2011, 11:28 AM
haha did anyone see that guy with the beer in his hand after Edelman jumped into the crowd? lolol
haha he should have dumped it over his helmet

Patriots would score 60 if they wanted to. No point in watching the rest.
wtf i want to see hoyer and price play together. hoyer never gets to throw the ball

nitroduck
01-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Problem Miami?

http://i52.tinypic.com/jqns5k.jpg

FinsWin
01-02-2011, 11:33 AM

Edit: Now a punt return by Edelman!!! I always love how the Bills and Dolphins lay down for the Pats. Its obvious the Pats would lost but these last to opponents don't even try. If it was the Jets I bet they would be playing their ass off.

Lay down for the Pats? The Dolphins play hard every game, we just don't have the talent to compete to be honest. Can anyone outside of Miami fans name 3 players on our defense?

My friends have this weird thought that Ronnie Brown is a good RB and the Dolphins have a good ass running game. Obviously haven't been watching this year.

I would love Cam Newton in Miami at this point.

magicmatt
01-02-2011, 11:34 AM
is cameron wake playing? havent heard his name all game

Waka_Flocka
01-02-2011, 11:36 AM

How do the Dolphins lay down against the Pats? Disregard this season...Miami has played NE close forthe most part the past few seasons. And is this the same Jets team you are talkig about that just lost 45-3 a few weeks ago?

edit: and just so you Fin fans know, we will be picking probably around 12th-14th in the draft which means we wont get Mallet, Luck, or Locker. That leaves us with Nick Foles and Cam Newton. Is that really what you guys want, when Mark Ingram and Ryan Williams will be available? especially when our run game has been far worse than our pass game. Also when Henne isnt even our probelem with our passing game.

RedAuerbach
01-02-2011, 11:38 AM

obvious trolling is obvious
why is everyone acting like Edelman sucks in this thread? he's basically welker version 2.0.

JKS4
01-02-2011, 11:39 AM
is cameron wake playing? havent heard his name all game

Yes...he's dropped into coverage quite a bit but the Patriots are doing a good job blocking him. Not to mention Brady gets rid of the ball so quickly. He will sack Hoyer twice if he plays a majority if the 2nd half.

GyM_RaT
01-02-2011, 11:44 AM
What happened on MNF?

Regardless of the score the Jets didn't have a plethora of turnovers like these teams have been. An interception is fine but when your fumbling all over the place it gets a little comical.

camaleom
01-02-2011, 11:45 AM
wtf... bb take brady out the game

Tip Top
01-02-2011, 11:45 AM
When Julian Edelman returns a TD off a punt, it's time to give up completely. The Dolphins have become a shame of a franchise.

i don't remember who it was against but he returned another one this season that was called back because of some penalty.

GyM_RaT
01-02-2011, 11:46 AM
wtf... bb take brady out the game

The scores not run up enough BB will take him out after 3 more TD's.

camaleom
01-02-2011, 11:47 AM
The scores not run up enough BB will take him out after 3 more TD's.

31-0 should be enough!

camaleom
01-02-2011, 11:48 AM
i don't remember who it was against but he returned another one this season that was called back because of some penalty.

this...

I think it was two weeks ago.

TanTORNADO
01-02-2011, 11:50 AM
atleast now we get a better draft pick lol..the only positive that can come from this

TeamDestruction
01-02-2011, 11:51 AM
this...

I think it was two weeks ago.

It was against the Bears. He had the one called back and another long one which he could have scored if he cut right.

Regardless of the score the Jets didn't have a plethora of turnovers like these teams have been. An interception is fine but when your fumbling all over the place it gets a little comical.

Sanchez had 3 INT I would call that a plethora of turnovers.

cchar042
01-02-2011, 11:53 AM
31-0 is not enough when it's only the 3rd.

Frank Reich.

cchar042
01-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Btw, does Welker have the day off?

camaleom
01-02-2011, 11:56 AM

yes

TeamDestruction
01-02-2011, 11:58 AM

Him, Branch and Hernandez are Inactive.

Edit:
Taylor Price gets first career catch.

TanTORNADO
01-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Henne pls ****n go

Waka_Flocka
01-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Yes...he's dropped into coverage quite a bit but the Patriots are doing a good job blocking him. Not to mention Brady gets rid of the ball so quickly. He will sack Hoyer twice if he plays a majority if the 2nd half.

I'm pretty sure Wake has 3 hurries and 2 QB hits...

Also, for those that don't follow the Dolphins much...you gotta see who isn't playing for us today (ie. who is on IR and who is inactive)

IR:
-Chad Pennington
-Kory Sheets
-Will Allen
-Al Harris
-Karlos Dansby
-AJ Edds
-Vernon Carey
-Brian Hartline
-Nate Garner
-Jared Odrick
-Cory Procter
-Deon Anderson

That is 4 starters and 3 would be starters. Kory Sheets would have been our starting KR as well. Kevin Curtis was waived earlier this week, too. He didn't do anything, but that means we only have 4 WRs activated this week, which means on 5wr sets, we have our 4th string RB (Patrick Cobbs) split out wide.

Inactive today:
-Nolan Carroll
-Julius Pruitt
-Mike Rivera
-Anthony Fasano

That is 1 more starter and Nolan Carroll would be our returner today, plus he gets in on defense a lot, now that Al Harris is on IR.

Just sayin. Injuries kill the Dolphins yet again.

Xyos
01-02-2011, 12:06 PM
The pats are stupdily good, we've had most of our BACK-UPS in the entire game, and we are smoking them 38-0 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd?

isthisreallife.jpg

TAWS6
01-02-2011, 12:07 PM
pats are puttin up 60 today

camaleom
01-02-2011, 12:09 PM
pats are puttin up 60 today with the backups

fixed

JKS4
01-02-2011, 12:10 PM
As a Dolphins fan it sucks...but the Patriots are just so well coached. Im impressed everytime I watch them play. They get the most out of every single player on their team.

They turn average players into very good players and good players into great ones.

CBAGS
01-02-2011, 12:12 PM
dolphins fan in on this. sad to say but im actually happy this is happening right now, looks like bellicheck is trying to help us get a new HC, and QB next year. thank you

TAWS6
01-02-2011, 12:13 PM
41-14 last time. 38-0 so far. Unreal.

Saint_James
01-02-2011, 12:14 PM
dolphins fan in on this. sad to say but im actually happy this is happening right now, looks like bellicheck is trying to help us get a new HC, and QB next year. thank you

glad we could help brah.

Jake Locker?

Waka_Flocka
01-02-2011, 12:16 PM
The pats are stupdily good, we've had most of our BACK-UPS in the entire game, and we are smoking them 38-0 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd?

isthisreallife.jpg

You are doing this against a team filled with backups. Tyler Thigpen, Marlon Moore, Roberto Wallace, Pat McQuistan, Lydon Murtha, Tim Dobbins, Jeron Mastrud, Reshad Jones (Yes, I know Clemons started, but Jones has played more than him today I believe), and Ray Feinga.

Congrats bro.

As a Dolphins fan it sucks...but the Patriots are just so well coached. Im impressed everytime I watch them play. They get the most out of every single player on their team.

They turn average players into very good players and good players into great ones.

This. I have always hated BB, but I have grown respect for him. He doesn't give a fuk what the media thinks or says...He does what he wants and 99% of the time it works out positively. Plus, I have never seen a guy that can handle a draft as well as this guy. Brb making the playoffs every year and still somehow ending up with 9-10 picks per draft. Most of those picks turn out to be good players, too.

I think it is almost safe to say that Sparano and Henning will be gone after this season...good chance that Ireland and a few other guys will be gone as well. That makes me moist.

TeamDestruction
01-02-2011, 12:17 PM
BJGE is so close to 1000 yds.

cchar042
01-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Any word on how bad Danny Woodheads injury is?

TeamDestruction
01-02-2011, 12:22 PM

I don't think it is too bad. He seems to be walking around fine on the sideline and was able to walk off the field fine. I think he is being held out to be on the safe side.

JKS4
01-02-2011, 12:24 PM
BJGE is so close to 1000 yds.

He got it...nice to see a lil guy getting the 1,000 yards.

diablos
01-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Problem Miami?

http://i52.tinypic.com/jqns5k.jpg

haha nice here's some measley reps

magicmatt
01-02-2011, 12:25 PM

cant be too bad if he's still on the sidelines. hopefully.

AreolaBorealis
01-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Lawfirm runs for a Grover Cleveland. Great season from him.

JKS4
01-02-2011, 12:30 PM
The fact that Marshall got 1,000 yards this season with these awful QBs and missing a few games just shows how good he really is. I can't wait to get a solid QB to see what Marshall can do.

AreolaBorealis
01-02-2011, 12:32 PM
lol at that phaggot Thigpen calling a TO down 38-0. It don't matter son. Just kneel it to end your suffering.

TeamDestruction
01-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Price is looking good and Edelman is continuing to do what we saw last year.

cchar042
01-02-2011, 12:45 PM
The fact that Marshall got 1,000 yards this season with these awful QBs and missing a few games just shows how good he really is. I can't wait to get a solid QB to see what Marshall can do.

Marshall will be retired by the time the Dolphins quarterback carousel stops turning.

cchar042
01-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Pats 5th string RB getting some action now?

Waka_Flocka
01-02-2011, 12:49 PM

Us getting a solid QB isn't happening this off season. We won't be able to get any of the top 3 QBs in the draft more than likely, which will leave us with Cam Newton, Nick Foles, and Nathan Enderle. None of them, imo have any NFL potential. Maybe Foles, but still that is a pretty big risk to be taking with a 1st round pick.

That leaves us with current NFL QBs that may be available:

Carson Palmer- Do you really want Carson Palmer running our offense? Didn't think so.

Donovan McNabb- Will be 35 next season and is coming off his worst season since his rookie year

Kyle Orton- Still has a year left on his contract and there is still a chance he stays in Denver with a new coach coming in. Odds are we don't get him. Also, he will be pretty expensive.

Ryan Fitzpatrick- Depends. He has 1 year left on his contract, but the Bills will be picking top 5 and I could see them getting a QB with the first pick. But, Fitzpatrick wasn't bad for Buffalo this year, so they may look elsewhere with their pick and keep him. He wouldn't fit our offense either. It would be like getting another Tyler Thigpen.

Brett Favre- I think he said he is retiring, right? Either way.. Just no.

Matt Hasselbeck- No

Matt Leinart- No

Those are the only QBs I can think of that will be a FA after this year or likely to be traded. There is still no guarantee that any leave their current teams. So, it looks like our odds that we stick with Henne/Thigpen and draft a 3rd string QB late in the draft. Which I would like. Dan Henning has screwed this offense. Not Chad Henne. Henne with a decent OC and playcaller will shine. I promise. Especially with a healthy team around him.

Advil
01-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Omfg they scored. So gay. I hate that they keep blowing the shut out. Fukking frustrating.

TeamDestruction
01-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Omfg they scored. So gay. I hate that they keep blowing the shut out. Fukking frustrating.

Yeah I was really hoping for the shutout. Bess made a great catch though.

cchar042
01-02-2011, 01:03 PM
You know we're spoiled fans when the only complaint we have is losing the shutout in the last minute....