PDA

View Full Version : This vid is why players like LBJ, MJ, & Kobe become legendary, & many others don't...

papishasho
01-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Amazing commercial, and that's the most epic knock knock joke I've ever heard

U-zZO1Qwa8E

ib4 some dumb sh!t like LBJ is 2nd place to Wade, when we all know these two assassins compliment each other so well they're more like Batman and Superman, not Batman and Robin

Goodnight sweet NBA, time to start stacking teams and trying to make other powerhouse trios like Melo, Amare, and Paul just to compete...

Some players are ok just staying on a team that keeps coming in 2nd place, and just keep cashing those million dollar checks...not LBJ...winners gonna win one way or another

CarpeD1em500
01-02-2011, 10:11 AM
lmfao at anyone thinking LeBron is "legendary" at this point. pls go.

papishasho
01-02-2011, 10:11 AM

lmfao at anyone who thinks he won't become it

IsoMaxx
01-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Lebron will finish his career with zero rings and will never become a "legend" like Kobe, MJ, Bird and Magic.

NoS_oUtLaSt
01-02-2011, 10:19 AM
like this one more

dkBOI4lNfYs

82ndSergeant
01-02-2011, 10:23 AM
why did that vid only show Oregon State Beavers football clips? Da fawk???

papishasho
01-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Lebron will finish his career with zero rings

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4517/riiiight.gif

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 10:42 AM

Repped.

Beta males don't become legends for their accomplishment in sports, sorry Lebrick. Also, Miami doesn't even have the best record in the NBA and they play in the easier conference of the NBA.

Lebrick is going to become a cautionary tale against unjustified self-aggrandizement and excessive media hype when DWade isn't able to carry him to a championship and the team blows up.

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 10:46 AM
funny how Wade is more legendary than Lebron can ever be and ppl won't stop crowning Lebron as a future winner. He'll finish his career as a Barkley or a Dominique

Kobe never resorts to 2nd place = 7 Finals Appearances and 5 'ships in a 15 year career.

tmc.
01-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Repped.

Beta males don't become legends for their accomplishment in sports, sorry Lebrick. Also, Miami doesn't even have the best record in the NBA and they play in the easier conference of the NBA.

Lebrick is going to become a cautionary tale against unjustified self-aggrandizement and excessive media hype when DWade isn't able to carry him to a championship and the team blows up.

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/71/Gin-Blossoms-Hey-Jealousy-71835.jpg

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 11:14 AM

We're not talking about you and Jay Cutler.

Also, here's a hint, if you don't want people to think you're gay, don't post Gin blossoms references.

*facepalm*

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 11:19 AM

gay as fuk cuz

u homo?

papishasho
01-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Repped.

lol @ "easier conference"...Lakers got demolished by the Heat, Spurs got demolished by Orlando, and your home team Nuggets got clobbered by the Celtics, Bulls, Sixers, Knicks, Pacers, etc.

pls go...you got about 2 or 3 solid teams, I can't even consider the Lakers solid anymore, and that conference is living off of past glory. The Beasts from the East are taking over.

Be_Easy_25
01-02-2011, 11:35 AM
LOL at anyone who thinks that if lebron walked away from basketball today he's not a first ballot hall of famer.

strong hate jus because other ppl have rings.

plenty of HOFers w/o rings.

Nerrg
01-02-2011, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc&feature=player_embedded

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 11:46 AM
LOL at anyone who thinks that if lebron walked away from basketball today he's not a first ballot hall of famer.

who said he wouldn't?

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 11:55 AM
lol @ "easier conference"...Lakers got demolished by the Heat, Spurs got demolished by Orlando, and your home team Nuggets got clobbered by the Celtics, Bulls, Sixers, Knicks, Pacers, etc.

pls go...you got about 2 or 3 solid teams, I can't even consider the Lakers solid anymore, and that conference is living off of past glory. The Beasts from the East are taking over.

The Nuggets haven't had their roster at full strength yet this season and curb stomped the Orlando Magic. The Celtics are the only team that clobbered the Nuggets (and that was without Melo) the Nuggets already beat the Knicks once and lost at MSG as a result of a bad call by Marc Davis (needing the refs to bail you out at home is not clobbering anyone). They also have a victory over the bulls. Again, the Nuggets haven't had their entire roster healthy, and their starting five played together for the first time last night and they still handled most of the supposed best teams in the East (NYK, CHI, ORL). An injury depleted Nuggets team (that would probably be the seventh seed today) is handling the "beasts from the east."

In the Nuggets division alone, the Nuggets, Jazz, OKC, and Portland are all contenders. In the West you also have the Spurs (who have the best record in the NBA), the Lakers, the Mavericks, and the Hornets. The West is much more deep and competitive, especially since Bosh and Lebrick leaving created two more bottom feeders in Toronto and Cleveland for the East.

x0rcist
01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Do tell of the time when Lebron finished better than 2nd place...

papishasho
01-02-2011, 12:01 PM
In the Nuggets division alone, the Nuggets, Jazz, OKC, and Portland are all contenders.

lmao...let's be serious, the only real contenders in the West are the Spurs, Mavericks, and maaaaaybe the Lakers, and they look horrible lately.

In the East you have the Heat which are going to win, the Celtics which are legitimate contenders, the Bulls, and the Magic.

East = 4 legitimate contenders
West = 2, maybe 3

papishasho
01-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Do tell of the time when Lebron finished better than 2nd place...

This season and the next 5 seasons at least.

TheDude1987
01-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Lebron is a star because he's the most talented basketball player in the history of the game. He's the loser that video talks about, actually.

He'll have to find that killer instinct if he wants to be anything more than the butt of a joke.

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 12:09 PM
lmao...let's be serious, the only real contenders in the West are the Spurs, Mavericks, and maaaaaybe the Lakers, and they look horrible lately.

In the East you have the Heat which are going to win, the Celtics which are legitimate contenders, the Bulls, and the Magic.

East = 4 legitimate contenders
West = 2, maybe 3

So the Bulls who can't even beat an injury depleted Nuggets team sleepwalking through a game on the road are contenders, but the Lakers are only a maybe...and the Thunder who have a very talented team along with the best player in the NBA this year, aren't? I'll say it again, the Nuggets handled the Magic without its best bigs.

The Celtics are the only team that's scary from the east and that's only with KG. Personally, I cannot wait to see Melo take Lebron to school again in a few weeks.

verticaljump
01-02-2011, 12:28 PM
So the Bulls who can't even beat an injury depleted Nuggets team sleepwalking through a game on the road are contenders, but the Lakers are only a maybe...and the Thunder who have a very talented team along with the best player in the NBA this year, aren't? I'll say it again, the Nuggets handled the Magic without its best bigs.

The Celtics are the only team that's scary from the east and that's only with KG. Personally, I cannot wait to see Melo take Lebron to school again in a few weeks.

You just said that Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA right now.

Pls go.

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 12:35 PM
You just said that Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA right now.

Pls go.

Who is better?

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 12:36 PM
who is better?

kb24

papishasho
01-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Who is better?

Kobe, Lebron, and Wade are all better. Let's be serious, Durant is a fashionable pick as the best in the league because he's young, humble, and just goes about his business, but leading the league in scoring does not make you the best player in the league.

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 12:40 PM
kb24

Nah, he's looking kind of old and a step slower this year. He's also probably cost his team some games by chucking up shots at the end of games when he probably should have passed into Gasol.

verticaljump
01-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Who is better?

LeBron, D Wade, Kobe, and you can maybe even put Deron Williams and Derrick Rose too.

The only thing he's doing is leading the NBA in scoring. He's not a proven playoff performer (see last year when Westbrook was actually the one playing good against LA), not an elite defender, not a good passer, etc.

R.Cranium
01-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Do you blind haters go through your life this bitter? Some of the **** you all say is pathetic. Couldn't help but think of most of you as the "Runner up" the guy in the video was talking about, always trying to downplay someone elses success just because you dont like the person.

LeBron isn't a legend? LeBron will never win a ring? lmao...stop being little pussy bitches and hating on someone just because you dont like them and you don't have the balls to accomplish anything noteworthy with your own life.

I'm not even a fan of LeBron as a person, but to sit here and spit out the asinine **** that some of you are talking in this thread is pretty sad.

papishasho
01-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Do you blind haters go through your life this bitter? Some of the **** you all say is pathetic. Couldn't help but think of most of you as the "Runner up" the guy in the video was talking about, always trying to downplay someone elses success just because you dont like the person.

LeBron isn't a legend? LeBron will never win a ring? lmao...stop being little pussy bitches and hating on someone just because you dont like them and you don't have the balls to accomplish anything noteworthy with your own life.

I'm not even a fan of LeBron as a person, but to sit here and spit out the asinine **** that some of you are talking in this thread is pretty sad.

Your rep power should be way higher. Helped with the cause.

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 12:51 PM

internet is srs business

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Kobe, Lebron, and Wade are all better. Let's be serious, Durant is a fashionable pick as the best in the league because he's young, humble, and just goes about his business, but leading the league in scoring does not make you the best player in the league.

And being second fiddle to Dwade does?

There's no way in hell Lebron even warrants a credible argument to being better than Durant this season. Aside from being Wade's second fiddle, Durant does all of the things LeBron does AND is a much better scorer. He has better range and a is a better shooter. Also, having witnessed Carmelo continually schooling Lebron in man on man situations, never mind his embarrassing performance against the Warriors the other night, Durant is more of a threat in a one on one situation than Lebron.

n_MY0qUt5CM

Look, even lesser players are unconcerned with Lebron's man on man D:

xjhYC5b9ADo

R.Cranium
01-02-2011, 12:58 PM
And being second fiddle to Dwade does?

There's no way in hell Lebron even warrants a credible argument to being better than Durant this season. Aside from being Wade's second fiddle, Durant does all of the things LeBron does AND is a much better scorer. He has better range and a is a better shooter. Also, having witnessed Carmelo continually schooling Lebron in man on man situations, never mind his embarrassing performance against the Warriors the other night, Durant is more of a threat in a one on one situation than Lebron.

More stupid bull****.

Yes, Durant is a better passer, rebounder, and defender. Not to mention he can turn a 20 win team into a 60 win team like LeBron did with Cleveland.

Oh, wait....

CarpeD1em500
01-02-2011, 12:59 PM

WHAT?!

Not sure if srs. FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER?!

wow. the delusion around this guy continues to grow.

papishasho
01-02-2011, 01:01 PM
There's no way in hell Lebron even warrants a credible argument to being better than Durant this season. Aside from being Wade's second fiddle, Durant does all of the things LeBron does AND is a much better scorer. He has better range and a is a better shooter.

Lebron is absolutely better than Durant this season and every season. It's not even an argument. You've been fooled by scoring average. Ask any single coach in the NBA besides the Thunder's coach who they prefer, and I guarantee you every single one chooses Lebron James. There simply isn't a discussion here.

You're trying to make this be a valid discussion, but it isn't. Lebron led his team of nobodies to the Finals and 66 wins, Durant will be lucky to make it to the 2nd round even with Westbrook.

brb Monta Ellis > Nowitski, Kobe, Wade, Lebron, and Carmelo because he averages more points lmao

Come back to me when Durant makes an impact in the playoffs and leads his team to anything but a mediocre record and, whoopdeedo, gets his little scoring trophy. He's another young McGrady for now as far as I'm concerned.

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 01:03 PM
LeBron, D Wade, Kobe, and you can maybe even put Deron Williams and Derrick Rose too.

The only thing he's doing is leading the NBA in scoring. He's not a proven playoff performer (see last year when Westbrook was actually the one playing good against LA), not an elite defender, not a good passer, etc.

Durant is a better rebounder, probably a better man on man defender because of his length, in addition to being a better scorer. He also hasn't quit in a playoff game, unlike someone we know.

BTW, the Lakers game plan was clearly to make someone else beat them. Westbrook's emergence was a result of Durant's unselfishness.

Not that I understand what last years playoff performance has to do with who is the best player this season. Age seems to be taking it from Kobe this year, and Lebron is clearly second fiddle to Wade.

Wade is the only credible argument against Durant being the MVP this season, so far.

I'm just curious, what success are you referring to?

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Lebron is absolutely better than Durant this season and every season. It's not even an argument. You've been fooled by scoring average. Ask any single coach in the NBA besides the Thunder's coach who they prefer, and I guarantee you every single one chooses Lebron James. There simply isn't a discussion here.

You're trying to make this be a valid discussion, but it isn't. Lebron led his team of nobodies to the Finals and 66 wins, Durant will be lucky to make it to the 2nd round even with Westbrook.

brb Monta Ellis > Nowitski, Kobe, Wade, Lebron, and Carmelo because he averages more points lmao

Come back to me when Durant makes an impact in the playoffs and leads his team to anything but a mediocre record and, whoopdeedo, gets his little scoring trophy. He's another young McGrady for now as far as I'm concerned.

Durant does more than score, he's a good basketball player. He's also not a volume shooter like Monta Ellis.

I get to see Durant a number of times every year (He personally carried his team to victory against the Meloless Nuggets on Christmas) and I've witnessed the Nuggets own LeBron's Cavaileers (even without Melo) pretty much every year since they got into the league. And have personally seen Melo take Lebron to school on a number of occassions. At the end of the game, I would be more concerned with Durant on Melo than Lebron. That's how I judge them.

IsoMaxx
01-02-2011, 01:32 PM

You think lebron is a legend? Legend of what? Attention whoring?

lsiberian
01-02-2011, 02:04 PM
LBJ is certainly a legend and one of the most household names in the game. Boston started stacking up multiple stars and that is why they beat the Cavs. The Heat are the definite favorites to win it all and by far the most talented team in the league. The Regular Season means nothing. All that counts it what happens in the playoffs. When we have the playoffs we will find out who is the best and who is 2nd rate. Durant is a beast and will probably win the West once Duncan and Kobe give up their reign. Durant lost to the same team the Celtics did last season.

I feel sorry for Nuggets fans because Melo is leaving for New York after the season and it will be back to the lottery for you guys.

effen5
01-02-2011, 02:33 PM

?? Didn't the Bulls beat the Nuggets when the Nuggets were at full strength and at home? Bulls didn't have Boozer in both games and beat the Nuggets in one game, and lost by a last second shot to Carmello in the second game without Boozer or ROSE. Lettuce be cereal here brah.

Bulls when healthy is a scary team when they find a 2.

BTW, as for Lebron, he is the most overrated player in NBA history. Pls go Lebron.

NewYorkMets
01-02-2011, 02:40 PM
obdd31Q9PqA

Daewoo_Lanos
01-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Lebron will finish his career with zero rings and will never become a "legend" like Kobe, MJ, Bird and Magic.

^^^ this is why phaggots are so mad.

they wanted this statement to be true more than anything. they want to see him ringless. it makes their lives easier when blowing their heroes who aren't as good but were on better teams.

now they're mad as fuk because the most talented individual player virtually guaranteed himself multiple rings. now they'll have to rank him above their idols once he gets those rings because they already know he's individually better than all them.

...which is why phaggots decided to come up with a new way to undervalue the inevitable bling coming LBJ's way...

"robin, scottie pippen, etc" aka the pre-emptive strike of phaggotry

they struck early trying to plant the seeds. gotta try to make all them future rings meaningless. saying it 1000 times won't make it true, ladies

Daewoo_Lanos
01-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Durant does all of the things LeBron does AND is a much better scorer.

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/How%20to%20ROFL.png

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 02:56 PM
^^^ this is why phaggots are so mad.

they wanted this statement to be true more than anything. they want to see him ringless. it makes their lives easier when blowing their heroes who aren't as good but were on better teams.

now they're mad as fuk because the most talented individual player virtually guaranteed himself multiple rings. now they'll have to rank him above their idols once he gets those rings because they already know he's individually better than all them.

...which is why phaggots decided to come up with a new way to undervalue the inevitable bling coming LBJ's way...

"robin, scottie pippen, etc" aka the pre-emptive strike of phaggotry

they struck early trying to plant the seeds. gotta try to make all them future rings meaningless. saying it 1000 times won't make it true, ladies

so we gonna act like he isn't wade's robin? ok...

and lol @ the guaranteed rings....two superstars that don't have a jumper, and a team without post presence winning the 'ship? ok...

hope the reg. season doesn't make you too overjoyed b/c of the crash you'll have in the postseason, have a good day!

Daewoo_Lanos
01-02-2011, 02:58 PM
so we gonna act like he isn't wade's robin? ok...

and lol @ the guaranteed rings....two superstars that don't have a jumper, and a team without post presence winning the 'ship? ok...

hope the reg. season doesn't make you too overjoyed, have a good day!

if robin made batman's life 10x easier while batman made it slightly more difficult for robin to fully perform and yet robin was still matching or outperforming batman at literally everything, then sure, he's robin.

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 03:01 PM
if robin made batman's life 10x easier while batman made it slightly more difficult for robin to fully perform and yet robin was still matching or outperforming batman at literally everything, then sure, he's robin.

wade's not robin brah, he's batman, you got it all confused

Daewoo_Lanos
01-02-2011, 03:05 PM

hope the reg. season doesn't make you too overjoyed b/c of the crash you'll have in the postseason, have a good day!

not even a heat fan. just a fan of reality.

fukin jumper? i always lol at this. only kobe ballsuckers overvalue the importance of a wet jumper these days. brb ray allen better jumper than kobe so he's the best player in the NBA. brb steve kerr greatest player of all time. STFU.

wade and lebron's jumpers are more than good enough when factored into the rest of their game. yea if lebron had steve kerr's jumper it would be like playing basketball in god mode, but no one's perfect.

and defense wins rings above all else. jordan and pippen won 6 in a row together with no serious post presence. the heat have the best defense in the league and that is why i'm so confident in the fact that they will win rings. pls go.

cheerupemokid
01-02-2011, 03:05 PM
?? Didn't the Bulls beat the Nuggets when the Nuggets were at full strength and at home? Bulls didn't have Boozer in both games and beat the Nuggets in one game, and lost by a last second shot to Carmello in the second game. Lettuce be cereal here brah.

Bulls when healthy is a scary team when they find a 2.

The Nuggets haven't been at at full strength all season. The first time they had there starting 5 together was last night.

The bulls beat the nuggets in Chicago and Denver beat Chicago in Denver.

MattMTheOnly
01-02-2011, 03:06 PM
funny how Wade is more legendary than Lebron can ever be and ppl won't stop crowning Lebron as a future winner. He'll finish his career as a Barkley or a Dominique

Kobe never resorts to 2nd place = 7 Finals Appearances and 5 'ships in a 15 year career.

Kobe was second fiddle to Shaq in 3 of those rings, and Gasol was clearly their best player in last years playoffs.

brb, Lakers are 15-2 when Kobe shoots less than 20 shots. Meaning the Lakers are best when Kobe doesn't shoot a lot.

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Kobe was second fiddle to Shaq in 3 of those rings, and Gasol was clearly their best player in last years playoffs.

brb, Lakers are 15-2 when Kobe shoots less than 20 shots. Meaning the Lakers are best when Kobe doesn't shoot a lot.

Are we talking bout the postseason, where wins really matters?

Last 4 years in the playoffs:

2007: 32.8 PPG (46.2%) 24.2 FGA/game
2008: 30.1 PPG (47.9%) 23.7 FGA/game
2009: 30.2 PPG (45.7%) 22.9 FGA/game
2010: 29.2 PPG (45.8%) 23.3 FGA/game

The result of taking 20+ shots a game, and avging 30+ every game? 3 consecutive finals and 2 championships

Lulz at your argument, go hop on the Lakers wagon now

not even a heat fan. just a fan of reality.

fukin jumper? i always lol at this. only kobe ballsuckers overvalue the importance of a wet jumper these days. brb ray allen better jumper than kobe so he's the best player in the NBA. brb steve kerr greatest player of all time. STFU.

wade and lebron's jumpers are more than good enough when factored into the rest of their game. yea if lebron had steve kerr's jumper it would be like playing basketball in god mode, but no one's perfect.

and defense wins rings above all else. jordan and pippen won 6 in a row together with no serious post presence. the heat have the best defense in the league and that is why i'm so confident in the fact that they will win rings. pls go.

lmao, watch the heat get exposed in the playoffs when d is intense as fuk and wade/lebron's driving games won't help them. maybe then you'll realize the importance of a player like paul pierce/kobe/jordan/ginobli

(hint: perimeter players whose teams have dominated the playoffs all decade long)

and lol @ you even being competitive in the playoffs with sh*t post presence.

GL

Daewoo_Lanos
01-02-2011, 03:29 PM
The result of Pau Gasol? 3 consecutive finals and 2 championships

fixed

lmao, watch the heat get exposed in the playoffs when d is intense as fuk and wade/lebron's driving games won't help them. maybe then you'll realize the importance of a player like paul pierce/kobe/jordan/ginobli

(hint: perimeter players whose teams have dominated the playoffs all decade long)

and lol @ you even being competitive in the playoffs with sh*t post presence.

GL

KB24 ragin hard that the 2 best players in the NBA are on the Heat. too much fail here to even comment on. in after strong contradiction in bold.

yankeefan240578
01-02-2011, 03:41 PM
is there a way to add this to my computer and save it to my ipod?

KAYBEE24
01-02-2011, 03:47 PM
fixed
gasol = wade's pippen (aka lebron), wade and kobe are the reasons the teams win, sidekicks like gasol and lebron just get them over the hump

KB24 ragin hard that the 2 best players in the NBA are on the Heat. too much fail here to even comment on. in after strong contradiction in bold.

strong lack of basketball knowledge

Previous 5 Finals

2010: Lakers v. Celtics- Both had immense post presence, Lakers win...same story...we've heard this before...lalala
2009: Lakers v. Orlando- Stronger Pau vs. Dwight helps Kobe get over the hump
2008: Lakers v. Celtics- Soft Pau vs. immense post presence of Boston
2007: Cavs v. Spurs- (Lebron gets swept)- Spurs win because Duncan (post presence) > Lebron's 22 PPG on 35.5% FG (luls)
2006: Mavs v. Miami- Shaq still in his pseudo-dominant form providing good post presence helps Miami win (with D-Wade going completely nuts)
2005: Detroit v. Spurs- Duncan in his prime helped Spurs win over Sheed + Ben

U mad I just proved you wrong again? You need post presence to win, esp. if the "tandem" you have is two players that have the same game and have no jumpshots.

Enjoy your reg. season!

effen5
01-02-2011, 05:14 PM
The Nuggets haven't been at at full strength all season. The first time they had there starting 5 together was last night.

The bulls beat the nuggets in Chicago and Denver beat Chicago in Denver.

Denver beat Chicago in Denver without Rose or Boozer by a last second shot.

Daewoo_Lanos
01-02-2011, 06:37 PM
gasol = wade's pippen (aka lebron), wade and kobe are the reasons the teams win, sidekicks like gasol and lebron just get them over the hump

strong lack of basketball knowledge

Previous 5 Finals

2010: Lakers v. Celtics- Both had immense post presence, Lakers win...same story...we've heard this before...lalala
2009: Lakers v. Orlando- Stronger Pau vs. Dwight helps Kobe get over the hump
2008: Lakers v. Celtics- Soft Pau vs. immense post presence of Boston
2007: Cavs v. Spurs- (Lebron gets swept)- Spurs win because Duncan (post presence) > Lebron's 22 PPG on 35.5% FG (luls)
2006: Mavs v. Miami- Shaq still in his pseudo-dominant form providing good post presence helps Miami win (with D-Wade going completely nuts)
2005: Detroit v. Spurs- Duncan in his prime helped Spurs win over Sheed + Ben

U mad I just proved you wrong again? You need post presence to win, esp. if the "tandem" you have is two players that have the same game and have no jumpshots.

Enjoy your reg. season!

in after i bold a contradiction and you 'prove me wrong' by talking about everyone i didn't bold.

red phaggot. pls go.