PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here still root for their team to win

Big_Pete1000
01-02-2011, 10:39 AM
and their rival to lose? All I see is phaggotts on these boards beating off when somebody else from their conference wins.

Texas fan cheering when Oklahoma wins. I thought you guys were rivals?

Florida fans were so happy when Alabama won. But you guys hate each other right?

Why the phuck does everybody cheer for an entire conference?

I loved it when Wisconsin, MSU, and especially Michigan got beat yesterday.

Texan1111
01-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Because we're not arrogant phaggots like the majority of the Texas A&M aggie fans (for example).

When Texas is playing Oklahoma ofcourse I want TX to win badly but do we 'hate' them? No it's a game, they're not the taliban. When it's the last game of the year and whether they win or lose makes no difference to my team why would I cheer for them to lose? To be arrogant?

I cheered for Ok and TCU yesterday and I'll cheer for Texas A&M when their bowl game starts.

joedirt87
01-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Of course. The only thing close to joy from their team winning, is to see rivals or a hated team lose. As a Noles fan I cheer for whoever plays UM or UF, and bask in all the glory of their loses and struggles.

Why would I cheer on a team I hate.

scotyg
01-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Teams I want to see lose:

Nebraska
Mizzou
Kansas
A&M
Texas Tech
Baylor

Teams I ldont mind seeing win
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Colorado
Texas (sometimes)

buckeyenutz
01-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Only makes the rivalries stronger. See how UM in the DickRod era has put a damper on The Game as exhibit A. I root for UM to win every time they play (with the exception of The Game, lol). I also root for everyone in the B1G TEN to win as well. Adds to conference prestige and overall respect. Pained me to watch all of our conference's teams lose over the past couple of days :(

Big_Pete1000
01-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Only makes the rivalries stronger. See how UM in the DickRod era has put a damper on The Game as exhibit A. I root for UM to win every time they play (with the exception of The Game, lol). I also root for everyone in the B1G TEN to win as well. Adds to conference prestige and overall respect. Pained me to watch all of our conference's teams lose over the past couple of days :(

I loved it. Especially that phaggott wisconsin coach. Kept running up games on crappy teams and then even went for 2 when up by 40. Wisconsin got what they deserved.