PDA

View Full Version : NFL games today with playoff implications

.MANoWAR.
01-02-2011, 08:29 AM
just want to get an idea of what games i should follow. i realize there may be some seeding/home field advantage issues sorted out today. im just trying to get this straightened out so correct me if im wrong or add something if im missing it.

*Green Bay win = in playoffs; Giants eliminated.......Green Bay loss + Giants win = Giants in playoffs; Green Bay eliminated
[Green Bay vs Chicago @ 4:15] and [NYG vs Washington @ 4:15]

*Rams win over Seahawks (or a tie...lulz) = Rams in playoffs; Seahawks eliminated......Rams loss = Seahawks in playoffs; Rams eliminated
[Rams vs Seahawks @ 8:20]

*Colts = in playoffs if they either win or Jaguars lose; Jags elimintaed......Colts loss + Jags win = Jags in playoffs; Colts eliminated
[Colts vs Titans @ 4:15] and [Jaguars vs Houston @ 4:15]

EDIT: *Bucs = in playoffs if they win and both Green Bay + NYG lose
[TB vs NO @ 1]

what games sort out playoffs seeds today?

my mind........its full of ****

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/35100/funny-monkey-o.gif

Disrespected
01-02-2011, 08:31 AM
bucs are in if they win and both giants and packers lose

Jester78
01-02-2011, 08:31 AM
may not even be worth watching that GB/Bears game now

if I was a ticketholder i'd be kinda pissed, hearing more and more about Lovie being full of **** about playing up, and probably gonna see the big names not playing very much if at all.

I understand the resting situation, but still, this is a big game to win with the history of those two teams

/rant

.MANoWAR.
01-02-2011, 08:34 AM
bucs are in if they win and both giants and packers lose

thank you sir

FinsWin
01-02-2011, 09:27 AM

if I was a ticketholder i'd be kinda pissed, hearing more and more about Lovie being full of **** about playing up, and probably gonna see the big names not playing very much if at all.

I understand the resting situation, but still, this is a big game to win with the history of those two teams

/rant

Yeah, I would think that the last thing that the Bears want is for the Packers to get into the playoffs.

Rivalries aren't like they used to be.

GeorgeCarlinJr
01-02-2011, 09:31 AM

/rant

Plus taking two weeks off never tends to end well.

Jester78
01-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Yeah, I would think that the last thing that the Bears want is for the Packers to get into the playoffs.

Rivalries aren't like they used to be.

Plus taking two weeks off never tends to end well.

if that idiot Lovie lets the Pack in today without a fight, and the Pack comes back to knock off the Bears a couple games after (if they make it that far), all hell is going to break loose

scary Packers are scary right now

ZidaneValor
01-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Falcons: #1 seed with win OR Saints and Bears losses
Saints: #1 seed with win AND Falcons loss
Bears: #1 seed with win AND Falcons loss AND Saints loss

J_Mart2387
01-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Is this a meaningless game for the bears, like are they going to rest their starters?

TajTebwee
01-02-2011, 09:42 AM

/rant
the whole resting players is just dog****. Also sidenote when it comes to NFL Coaches I have always been confused why 90% of 12 year olds playing Madden make better coaching decisions then any of the coaches in the NFL.

You don't rest players in a meaningful game like this, happens every year. Its literally disgusting but you have to realize that none of these players/ coaches care about you or the game. They care about money. They care about bonuses. They care about job security making millions of dollars off of people with REAL jobs. "Oh but their job is so hard they are getting hit and its like a car accident gahhhh". No. They are animals. They have been god-like athletes since they were playing pee-wee football at the age of 8.

Which in turn means they have been getting blown consistently since they were about 12. So you are paying 100 dollars minimum to sit in some ****ty section of a football stadium with your 7 dollar beer while those cockbags get paid literally millions of dollars to dress up in costumes make MILLIONS of dollars, and more often then not complain its not enough. Although to be fair they do have familys to feed (don't want to get choked :/).

**** Lovie Smith hes a piece of **** and he just shoved his entire fist up each and every Chicago Bears fans asses. Get this through your head. The man doesnt give a **** about Chicago, he doesn't give a **** about you. He doesnt give a ****ING **** about winning the superbowl. He gives a **** about money. THATS ALL THAT ANYONE CARES ABOUT. IS GOD DAMN MONEY.

Bunch of ****s. Anyway I gotta cut this short the games are gonna start soon.

ZidaneValor
01-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Is this a meaningless game for the bears, like are they going to rest their starters?

The Bears are lucky in the sense that the Falcons and Saints both play at 1, and the Bears play at 4:15. So if Tampa Bay wins (which could happen) and Carolina somehow upsets the Falcons (which nobody outside Carolina sees happening), then the Bears can get the #1 seed with a win. Which would be huge since Matt Ryan still sucks outside a dome.

Jester78
01-02-2011, 10:01 AM
The Bears are lucky in the sense that the Falcons and Saints both play at 1, and the Bears play at 4:15. So if Tampa Bay wins (which could happen) and Carolina somehow upsets the Falcons (which nobody outside Carolina sees happening), then the Bears can get the #1 seed with a win. Which would be huge since Matt Ryan still sucks outside a dome.

Carolina is just so bad though, only way they beat atlanta is if atlantas plane crashes

o wait its in atlanta nevermind

J_Mart2387
01-02-2011, 10:01 AM

***** does this answer my question? i dont give a dam about no falcons, saints, tampa. im only askin cuz i want the Giants to win and get in and packers to lose

ZidaneValor
01-02-2011, 10:07 AM
***** does this answer my question? i dont give a dam about no falcons, saints, tampa. im only askin cuz i want the Giants to win and get in and packers to lose

It's meaningless unless the Saints and Falcons both lose, which is what I said the first time.

topperstyle
01-02-2011, 10:24 AM
tampa is up on the saints already 3 0

JTrain306
01-02-2011, 11:03 AM
If the Bucs and Giants lose, then Green Bay gets in even if they lose