PDA

View Full Version : do you think Tom Brady or Manning would make a better coach?

sellihca
01-02-2011, 07:26 AM
ill be honest here, i love me some Brady just as much as the next person but Manning is already a OC for himself and reads defenses easily, he would make a great coach someday.

jdo1
01-02-2011, 07:41 AM
ill be honest here, i love me some Brady just as much as the next person but Manning is already a OC for himself and reads defenses easily, he would make a great coach someday.

Why does he has so many INT this year?

Miked1978
01-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Why does he has so many INT this year?

bad throws.

The only thing going against Manning or Brady for that matter is, they may expect their pupils to be as good as they were which would be nearly impossible.

joedirt87
01-02-2011, 08:09 AM
bad throws.

The only thing going against Manning or Brady for that matter is, they may expect their pupils to be as good as they were which would be nearly impossible.

This. Sometimes great players make terrible coaches because they expect everyone else to do what they were able to do with ease. I would give the edge to Peyton at this point because in his system he is basically an OC already.

impactplayer616
01-02-2011, 08:12 AM
I'm gonna say Brady for one reason and one reason only. He had the advantage of being under the greatest coach of all time. Granted BB doesnt deserve that title yet. let the man win one or two more superbowls and I think its pretty much a done deal.

Gator1010
01-02-2011, 08:19 AM
I'm gonna say Brady for one reason and one reason only. He had the advantage of being under the greatest coach of all time. Granted BB doesnt deserve that title yet. let the man win one or two more superbowls and I think its pretty much a done deal.

if your saying anything right now stop.

how is this a question? manning is a football brainchild lets be reality brahs

impactplayer616
01-02-2011, 08:24 AM
if your saying anything right now stop.

how is this a question manning is a football brainchild lets be reality brahs

Its obvious that every swinging dick is gonna say Manning in this thread. Im just going against the grain and offering another possible reason why Brady could possibly edge Manning. Funny how all Manning fans act as if the guy is a cyborg. The gap between Manning/Brady on football intelligence is not as far apart as you may think.

TheVM
01-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Its obvious that every swinging dick is gonna say Manning in this thread. Im just going against the grain and offering another possible reason why Brady could possibly edge Manning. Funny how all Manning fans act as if the guy is a cyborg. The gap between Manning/Brady on football intelligence is not as far apart as you may think.

I agree, but its still apart. I doubt even many Brady fans would pick Brady over Manning tbh. Its just reality. Has nothing to do how good one is at QB or anything.

FinsWin
01-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Although I'm a Dolphins fan I have to go with Brady here for one reason. Manning is a cocky **** and it seems he gets off more on putting people down then he does on helping them.

This being said, I love Manning and he is always my fantasy QB, although he won't be next year!

magicmatt
01-02-2011, 10:41 AM
ive never seen manning fire up his teammates like brady does which is part of being a coach

jaredolsen
01-02-2011, 10:43 AM
stupid question. why is manning on of the best ever? because hes smart. He reads the field better than anyone and makes the right choice 90% of the time. oh and bradys a *** so...

brighamw
01-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Neither, IMO...

Yes PATS fan, yes Brady lover :D

82ndSergeant
01-02-2011, 10:54 AM
I don't know the answer to this! Both very savvy, both very different in their own ways.
I think if I'm running a system with high-profile receivers, I'd go with Manning, but if I'm the owner of a franchise who operates in a specific 'system' then Brady is the hire.

rumpsicle
01-02-2011, 10:54 AM
stupid question. why is manning on of the best ever? because hes smart. He reads the field better than anyone and makes the right choice 90% of the time. oh and bradys a *** so...

Yeah, Brady isn't one of the best ever.

Scrappy34
01-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Although I'm a Dolphins fan I have to go with Brady here for one reason. Manning is a cocky **** and it seems he gets off more on putting people down then he does on helping them.

This being said, I love Manning and he is always my fantasy QB, although he won't be next year!

lol Ive never heard of Manning being cocky

are you saying that because of his commercials or something?

iamgenus
01-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Manning....he'll have more time.

Brady will be out f*cking super models

rumpsicle
01-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Manning....he'll have more time.

Brady will be out f*cking super models

Manning wouldn't have much time either, he'd be out shooting Oreo and Reebok commercials.

iamgenus
01-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Manning wouldn't have much time either, he'd be out shooting Oreo and Reebok commercials.

touche, well played sir.

TajTebwee
01-02-2011, 11:30 AM
you guys are aware that Manning is already the head coach of the Colts right?

Jim Caldwell lol

they just needed a warm body to fill that position everyone knows thats Peytons team.

FinsWin
01-02-2011, 12:48 PM
lol Ive never heard of Manning being cocky

are you saying that because of his commercials or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQtX6dm2KG8
Manning Vs. Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkFzp7cy458&feature=related
Manning bashes coaching staff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttfyOeU3vw&feature=related
"God Damn it Donald"

Then the whole Manning vs the kicker episode.

I know alot of it is just heat of the moment stuff, but he just comes off as a cocky prick to me.