PDA

View Full Version : Poetic justice in the Rose Bowl.

batman15
01-02-2011, 12:03 AM
That ugly fuk Wisconsin coach went for 2 against Minnesota and said "the play card said to go for it in that situation." He went for 2 while being up 60+ points.

Haha. What a waste. I bet you wish your play card said something else tonight don't ya, fatfuk?!

Sportsmanship karma just embarrassed you in the grand daddy of them all.

Fuk you.

justin8684
01-02-2011, 12:19 AM
This is just my take on things, but I don't get the impression that Bielema is thought too highly of by many of his former players either; definitely doesn't seem like he is as beloved as Alvarez was.

One of my friends graduated from Madison two years ago and is friends with a lot of former Badger players that have played under Bielema. He said a lot of them were hating on Bielema HARD via their Facebook statuses after the game for playing pussy ball instead of smashing it down TCU's throat... they weren't too fond of all the times they tried to pass on first down as well as with how much they tried to run the ball outside the tackles.

A lot of them also felt he really pulled a real scum bag move by not just not starting Clay for the game, but for basically not using him for the entire game until the last drive. They thought it was really ****ed up of Bielema for basically taking the 2009 Big 10 Offensive MVP and demoting him to 3rd string status when it had nothing to do with his level of performance on the field and the fact that Ball only became the starter because Clay got hurt towards the end of the season... they really feel as though he owed John more than to do him like that.

I'm not going to name any names of these former players, but these guys were not scrub players at Wisconsin and a lot of them started or played significantly while they were in school. It'd be different if they were former players who were scrubs & just bitter about their college experience but these are guys who were big players for the Badgers while they attended Wisconsin and they are the ones calling him out on all this stuff. That's not really good to see for the program if quality ex players are bashing your coach that they all played under.

Shangius
01-02-2011, 12:49 AM
This is just my take on things, but I don't get the impression that Bielema is thought too highly of by many of his former players either; definitely doesn't seem like he is as beloved as Alvarez was.

One of my friends graduated from Madison two years ago and is friends with a lot of former Badger players that have played under Bielema. He said a lot of them were hating on Bielema HARD via their Facebook statuses after the game for playing pussy ball instead of smashing it down TCU's throat... they weren't too fond of all the times they tried to pass on first down as well as with how much they tried to run the ball outside the tackles.

A lot of them also felt he really pulled a real scum bag move by not just not starting Clay for the game, but for basically not using him for the entire game until the last drive. They thought it was really ****ed up of Bielema for basically taking the 2009 Big 10 Offensive MVP and demoting him to 3rd string status when it had nothing to do with his level of performance on the field and the fact that Ball only became the starter because Clay got hurt towards the end of the season... they really feel as though he owed John more than to do him like that.

I'm not going to name any names of these former players, but these guys were not scrub players at Wisconsin and a lot of them started or played significantly while they were in school. It'd be different if they were former players who were scrubs & just bitter about their college experience but these are guys who were big players for the Badgers while they attended Wisconsin and they are the ones calling him out on all this stuff. That's not really good to see for the program if quality ex players are bashing your coach that they all played under.

Yeah I found it really puzzling why Clay wasn't getting any early carries especially since he was deemed healthy. I mean sh!t, he's the perfect antidote to TCU's speed based defense.

Horns3
01-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Yeah I found it really puzzling why Clay wasn't getting any early carries especially since he was deemed healthy. I mean sh!t, he's the perfect antidote to TCU's speed based defense.
what did he do to get benched? sell meth?

justin8684
01-02-2011, 01:07 AM
If I were calling the plays for Wisconsin in this game just based off their offensive advantages versus TCU's disadvantages from a personnel standpoint, I would've ran Clay 30-35 times this game right up the gut between the guards and I would've ran Ball another 20-25 times between the guards and the tackles... White's carries would've been very very limited. I would've only passed if it were out of absolute necessity and I damn sure never once would have passed it on first down either.

I'm not meaning this to come off as arrogant towards TCU or anything, but barring holding and false start penalties, I don't think Wisconsin would've had to have passed more than 5 times against their defense if they did that. It just kind of makes the loss a harder pill to swallow when a team loses a close game and their coaches really didn't put them in the best position possible for them to win. TCU outcoached Wisconsin's staff big time in this game, no way around it.

I'm disappointed Wisconsin lost but if they were going to lose to a non AQ school in a bowl game, I'd rather it be to TCU than anybody else. They are very good every year and just go about their business and let their play do the talking. You never hear them whining about not getting respect from the big boys and you never really hear their fans doing anything like that either. They just play & let everything else that they have no control over take care of itself whereas Boise State is the exact opposite. I actually think that's why so many people have such a negative feeling towards non AQ schools to begin with... the way Boise State and their fans conduct themselves is like the annoying middle child crying because he's not getting any attention.

batman15
01-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Omg @ thread derailment.

This thread isn't about your fatfuk coach pulling his fatfuk halfback for whatever reason.

It's about your ugly as sin coach going for 2 against Minnesota and being a total douche about it. Then having the most important 2 point conversion of his career get blasted.

coachariza
12-05-2012, 01:15 PM
lol..

YesWayNoWeigh
12-05-2012, 01:16 PM
lol..quality bumps brah srs, would rep if you werent such a phaggot

WheyneNewton
12-05-2012, 01:16 PM
lol..
quality bump lol