PDA

View Full Version : I will rep the person who predicts Jim Harbaugh's home by summer 2011

Covy1
01-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Personally, I think hes staying in Stanford

yes, rep power ain't too great

come at me bro

sellihca
01-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Dallas Cowboys

JCTWP46
01-01-2011, 09:27 PM
Cleveland maybe? But John Fox might go there...so maybe Houston? What's the news on the 49ers looking for a head coach? That wouldn't be a far move.

brb_ballin
01-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Michigan

sp33dk1lls
01-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Carolina Panthers

SwagMorris
01-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Panthers. I rep everyone itt if Harbaugh and Luck come to Carolina.

mikey45011
01-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Dallas/Minnesota or nowhere

Be_Easy_25
01-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Michigan

damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SgSpartan
01-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Dallas.

LostOne287
01-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Dallas.

Of course you'd be in on this thread f*cking phaggot.

iamgenus
01-01-2011, 11:30 PM
I sure as sh*t hope it's with the 49ers

...just not sure if York will pony up the cash necessary to get him there.

HumptyBrah
01-01-2011, 11:36 PM
lol @ Cowboys fans

If he leaves Stanford, it will be for either Michigan or the 49ers

JMath
01-02-2011, 12:05 AM
It's going to be Michigan.

David Brandon (the athletic director at Michigan) is conveniently waiting until mid-late in the week to announce Rich Rod's future (after Stanfords bowl game). Also, the announcement of Rich Rod's future could have been made after the regular season. There was absolutely no reason or need for one more game to determine if he is going to be fired or not. Unless David Brandon has got somebody already pegged for the job, he would have been a moron to let every other good coach get interviewed and picked up by other programs while he sat and mulled over the decision of whether to fire Rich Rod or not. Stanford offered Harbaugh another extension that contained a more expensive buyout clause, but he was never (at least to my knowledge) reported to have accepted it. Oh, and lastly, Adam Schefter says he think it's going to happen.... so it has to.

BeanieWells
01-02-2011, 12:11 AM
lol @ Cowboys fans

If he leaves Stanford, it will be for either Michigan or the 49ers

lol @ Harbaugh wanting to waste his career on the 49ers

melanimal_old
01-02-2011, 12:14 AM
michigan

cor030
01-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Panthers. I rep everyone itt if Harbaugh and Luck come to Carolina.

this

HumptyBrah
01-02-2011, 01:07 AM
It's going to be Michigan.

David Brandon (the athletic director at Michigan) is conveniently waiting until mid-late in the week to announce Rich Rod's future (after Stanfords bowl game). Also, the announcement of Rich Rod's future could have been made after the regular season. There was absolutely no reason or need for one more game to determine if he is going to be fired or not. Unless David Brandon has got somebody already pegged for the job, he would have been a moron to let every other good coach get interviewed and picked up by other programs while he sat and mulled over the decision of whether to fire Rich Rod or not. Stanford offered Harbaugh another extension that contained a more expensive buyout clause, but he was never (at least to my knowledge) reported to have accepted it. Oh, and lastly, Adam Schefter says he think it's going to happen.... so it has to.
I normally respect your posts as unbiased, however I have to call a little bit of homerism on this. I'm not saying he will end up in San Francisco, however to completely dismiss the 49ers as an option is a little blind. I think both Michigan and the 49ers are viable options at this point, and honestly my opinion of where he will end up changes by the day.

lol @ Harbaugh wanting to waste his career on the 49ers
I know you're a phaggot, but I'll make this simple:

If any head coach "wastes his career" anywhere, it's his own doing.

Shangius
01-02-2011, 01:14 AM
Stanford.

srs.

NoS_oUtLaSt
01-02-2011, 01:22 AM
Stanford

JMath
01-02-2011, 01:51 AM
I normally respect your posts as unbiased, however I have to call a little bit of homerism on this. I'm not saying he will end up in San Francisco, however to completely dismiss the 49ers as an option is a little blind. I think both Michigan and the 49ers are viable options at this point, and honestly my opinion of where he will end up changes by the day.

There is definitely a bit of homerism in what I said (probably wishful thinking on my part), but the points I said really make me think that it's a very good chance that he does come to Michigan. I honestly think the 49ers are the only other team that may get Harbaugh. I think that it's a good fit for him, and I know John Harbaugh has said that he'd like to have Jim coach in the NFL and for an NFC team so that they could help each other out sometimes (whatever he meant by that). I can't imagine Harbaugh staying at Stanford forever though, and he is currently in very high demand from a number of college programs and NFL teams. So I can't imagine he comes back to Stanford and delays the inevitable, which to me, leaves two locations- Ann Arbor or San Francisco.

HumptyBrah
01-02-2011, 02:38 AM
There is definitely a bit of homerism in what I said (probably wishful thinking on my part), but the points I said really make me think that it's a very good chance that he does come to Michigan. I honestly think the 49ers are the only other team that may get Harbaugh. I think that it's a good fit for him, and I know John Harbaugh has said that he'd like to have Jim coach in the NFL and for an NFC team so that they could help each other out sometimes (whatever he meant by that). I can't imagine Harbaugh staying at Stanford forever though, and he is currently in very high demand from a number of college programs and NFL teams. So I can't imagine he comes back to Stanford and delays the inevitable, which to me, leaves two locations- Ann Arbor or San Francisco.
Although I obviously want him in San Francisco, my gut tells me it will be Ann Arbor (either by logical reasoning or just being used to the 49ers failing to do anything right). He will definitely have a tough decision though. If the Yorks want him as badly as they say they do, they'll be able to match whatever offer Michigan can give him, and he wouldn't even have to move to take the 49ers job (49ers headquarters is like 15 miles from the Stanford campus). However, Michigan is his alma mater and one of the most powerful names in college football. As stressed as Michigan and 49ers fans are going to be, imagine how stressful this decision will be for him.

AlphaFag
01-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Michigan

GatorRon24
01-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Minnesota

joedirt87
01-02-2011, 08:17 AM
I sure as sh*t hope it's with the 49ers

...just not sure if York will pony up the cash necessary to get him there.

I'll agree with the 49ers, it's the most logical NFL transition based on location, talent on the team, and division. Pete Carroll has done some good things, and some not so good things, but because he is in the NFC West, his 6-9 record has enabled the team to be in a play in game to win the division. 49ers have enough talent, and if they draft a QB this or next year to contend for that division.

beeboo12
01-02-2011, 08:26 AM
michigan. nfl jobs will always be open for harbaugh but the same cant be said for michigan. the timing is just too right.

sellihca
01-02-2011, 08:29 AM
michigan. nfl jobs will always be open for harbaugh but the same cant be said for michigan. the timing is just too right.

i think it's the other way around. College jobs will always be open for him in case he fails in the NFL. He's never going to be a hot commodity in the NFL ranks like he is right now.

beeboo12
01-02-2011, 08:34 AM
i think it's the other way around. College jobs will always be open for him in case he fails in the NFL. He's never going to be a hot commodity in the NFL ranks like he is right now.

i said michigan..not college jobs. if he goes to michigan and turns the program around i think he will be even more sought after for nfl jobs.

sellihca
01-02-2011, 08:38 AM
i said michigan..not college jobs. if he goes to michigan and turns the program around i think he will be even more sought after for nfl jobs.

who ****ing cares about michigan? not like they are going anywhere any time soon. he can have that job anytime he wants.

beeboo12
01-02-2011, 08:41 AM
who ****ing cares about michigan? not like they are going anywhere any time soon. he can have that job anytime he wants.

ugh harbaugh does and no he cant have the job anytime he wants. theres only 1 michigan job.