PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to TCU, from a badger fan

mrawdtsi
01-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Great game, you played much better than I expected and held wiscnsins run game in check as best you could and won a thrilling rose bowl.

Truly wish TCU the best of luck next season, you've earned my respect.

-=Zeus=-!
01-01-2011, 05:11 PM
2nd'd.

MenTaLPiRacY
01-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Great game, you played much better than I expected and held wiscnsins run game in check as best you could and won a thrilling rose bowl.

Truly wish TCU the best of luck next season, you've earned my respect.

Just admit it dude.. Badgers suck..

trollface.jpg

skippy
01-01-2011, 05:32 PM
3rd.

Edit: 4th

Chill Will 33
01-01-2011, 05:36 PM
TCU looked good, it was a good game and they handed our D its head on a plate.

my hats off to them, and their fans!

mrawdtsi
01-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Just admit it dude.. Badgers suck..

trollface.jpg

No, I won't admit they suck, because they played a strong game. Despite a missed FG, and blocked 2 point conversion(he'll, that's what makes football exciting) that could have changed the outcome it was still a fantastic game.

It's never fun to lose, but TCU showed the nation they were very deserving of their 3 ranking. I was really impressed with their poise under pressure, and Dalton as a QB.

At the end of the day they're still kids, and have to play under pressure on national tv. It's the fanatical fans on either side, that ruin it IMO.

BNR
01-01-2011, 06:01 PM
glad I watched the game, was hoping for overtime, entertaining game was entertaining

BC02
01-01-2011, 06:07 PM
2nd'd.
if u actually knew anything about cfb you would have known tcu was legit. Go cry you little bitch ,disgrace to mn

BC02
01-01-2011, 06:08 PM
no, i won't admit they suck, because they played a strong game. Despite a missed fg, and blocked 2 point conversion(he'll, that's what makes football exciting) that could have changed the outcome it was still a fantastic game.

It's never fun to lose, but tcu showed the nation they were very deserving of their 3 ranking. I was really impressed with their poise under pressure, and dalton as a qb.

At the end of the day they're still kids, and have to play under pressure on national tv. It's the fanatical fans on either side, that ruin it imo.
and wisc earned my respect. Damn good running game

-=Zeus=-!
01-01-2011, 06:14 PM
if u actually knew anything about cfb you would have known tcu was legit. Go cry you little bitch ,disgrace to mn

lolwut?

You need to go chill out.

Ruckus91
01-01-2011, 06:15 PM
I was happy to see both teams come out and play well. Made for great TV and I think anyone who thinks either of these teams isn't extremely good needs to have their head examined.

BC02
01-01-2011, 06:19 PM
i was happy to see both teams come out and play well. Made for great tv and i think anyone who thinks either of these teams isn't extremely good needs to have their head examined.
agreed

HumptyBrah
01-01-2011, 07:27 PM
No, I won't admit they suck, because they played a strong game. Despite a missed FG, and blocked 2 point conversion(he'll, that's what makes football exciting) that could have changed the outcome it was still a fantastic game.

It's never fun to lose, but TCU showed the nation they were very deserving of their 3 ranking. I was really impressed with their poise under pressure, and Dalton as a QB.

At the end of the day they're still kids, and have to play under pressure on national tv. It's the fanatical fans on either side, that ruin it IMO.
He was just jakin brah

Ruger357
01-01-2011, 07:29 PM
It was by far the best game of the day. Both teams deserved to be there. I was hoping for OT. Still don't understand passing to try to convert, not with that running game they had going. But that was probably hashed out enough in the game thread. Great matchup.