PDA

View Full Version : White boy on tcu with 10 million armbands

forumreader
01-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Is the mvp of this game by far..lettuce be reality both these teams would get rolled by AU or Oregon..

Horns3
01-01-2011, 06:03 PM
brb hope he sells those on ebay

charity4thepoor
01-01-2011, 06:04 PM

brb whole season vacated

forumreader
01-01-2011, 06:07 PM
man both these teams are pretty bad.... this should have been the beef o bradys bowl game not the rose bowl..

southernstunna1
01-01-2011, 06:09 PM
man both these teams are pretty bad.... this should have been the beef o bradys bowl game not the rose bowl..

what? That was an incredible game. Extremely well played (few penalties, zero turnovers) and just solid overall play. You can't be serious.

LiftHeavy85
01-01-2011, 06:09 PM
trollin use to mean something back in the day

JKS4
01-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Tank Carder...and he was an absolute beast in this game

BC02
01-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Both these teams would beat aub or oregon. I gained a ton of respect for wisc today. Their running game is unbelievable

southernstunna1
01-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Both these teams would beat aub or oregon. I gained a ton of respect for wisc today. Their running game is unbelievable

lmao u are so delusional.

scotyg
01-01-2011, 06:13 PM
he is accesorized to the fullest for sure

SwagMorris
01-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Is the mvp of this game by far..lettuce be reality both these teams would get rolled by AU or Oregon..

Lol, no. This could have very easily been the natty title game.

forumreader
01-01-2011, 06:21 PM
lol how the big 10 is straight terrible... tcu would get beat by stanford auburn alabama oregon possible boise st etc..

tmc.
01-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Lol, no. This could have very easily been the natty title game.

ahahaahhahahahahahahahaha

BC02 v2.0

SwagMorris
01-01-2011, 06:29 PM
ahahaahhahahahahahahahaha

BC02 v2.0

Oregon loses to OSU, Auburn loses to Alabama or USCe, this would have been the natty title game. Not a hard concept to understand. Auburn won by 1 point against Bama. 1 point the other way, and TCU would have been playing for a NC.

JTrain306
01-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Oregon loses to OSU, Auburn loses to Alabama or USCe, this would have been the natty title game. Not a hard concept to understand. Auburn won by 1 point against Bama. 1 point the other way, and TCU would have been playing for a NC.
lol you can't be serious, no one cares about alternate scenarios.

WheyneNewton
01-01-2011, 06:34 PM

TCU loses to SDSU and they aren't even in the Rose bowl

u see what i there?

SwagMorris
01-01-2011, 06:36 PM
lol you can't be serious, no one cares about alternate scenarios.

lol....

lol

lol

SwagMorris
01-01-2011, 06:38 PM
TCU loses to SDSU and they aren't even in the Rose bowl

u see what i there?

You mean teams lose and that changes the outcome of a season? No. No fuking way! Stfu. My mind is blown.

AthleticBeast
01-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Lettuce be serial, auburn would slap these guys around, I agree

JTrain306
01-01-2011, 06:41 PM
You mean teams lose and that changes the outcome of a season? No. No fuking way! Stfu. My mind is blown.
You mad the NC is between Oregon and Auburn?

SwagMorris
01-01-2011, 06:44 PM
You mad the NC is between Oregon and Auburn?

I wanted Oregon vs TCU, but will be excited to see a match up between 2 good teams, so I'm good. Pulling for Oregon. I like their swag. So to answer your question... no.

tmc.
01-01-2011, 07:49 PM

if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle

sec hater is mad that sec wins the NC every year

Calhexas
01-01-2011, 07:51 PM

brb Pryor
brb Green

brb sanctions

SwagMorris
01-01-2011, 07:55 PM
if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle

sec hater is mad that sec wins the NC every year

Brb, rooting for my arch rival. Bitch move.

mesayseo
01-01-2011, 07:58 PM
one SEC is vastly overrated. look at their bowl record its not much better then most of the other conferences. there is no dominate conference there needs to be a playoff system.

two that was a damn good game and the only reason people b1tch is because they dont know jack **** about football and just want to scoring and no defense these phaggots are the reason football is on its way to two hand touch.

three wisconsin and tcu would have played both of the teams in the NC tough. Wisconsins run game would have been a nightmare for Auburn and Oregon that being said i do believe Wisconsin would have lost to either team. TCU has the speed on Defense to beat both teams in the NC the question would have been do they have the depth for when the fast paced offense of both AUB and Ore got to the 4th qtr.

DA_MOSS
01-01-2011, 08:00 PM
one SEC is vastly overrated. look at their bowl record its not much better then most of the other conferences. there is no dominate conference there needs to be a playoff system.

two that was a damn good game and the only reason people b1tch is because they dont know jack **** about football and just want to scoring and no defense these phaggots are the reason football is on its way to two hand touch.

three wisconsin and tcu would have played both of the teams in the NC tough. Wisconsins run game would have been a nightmare for Auburn and Oregon that being said i do believe Wisconsin would have lost to either team. TCU has the speed on Defense to beat both teams in the NC the question would have been do they have the depth for when the fast paced offense of both AUB and Ore got to the 4th qtr.

Oh.. that's must be why the SEC is going for it's 5th straight NC

Calhexas
01-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Brb, rooting for my arch rival. Bitch move.

I am NOT rooting for Auburn. In fact next to Tenn and Ole Miss they're the ONLY team I'm not rooting for from the SEC.

I don't givafukk about SEC pride when it comes to the barn right now. It's almost embarrassing than they're in the SEC. If Cam Newton weren't in the picture I might feel differently.

Calhexas
01-01-2011, 08:02 PM
one SEC is vastly overrated. look at their bowl record its not much better then most of the other conferences.

They took straight up sh!ts on their opponents today. Even UF, which is plagued by the worst OC in the history of OCs was able to win by 2 scores.

Bama and Miss St straight up destroyed burned the state of Michigan to the ground.

Yank11
01-01-2011, 08:03 PM
both these teams would have played well vs Aub or Oregon IMO

mesayseo
01-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Oh.. that's must be whey the SEC is going for it's 5th straight NC

ok can you honestly tell me there isnt a love fest for the SEC from ESPN.
look what happened to the other team from the SEC championship they lost to a "trash acc team"
you cant tell me that you honestly believe that the gap hasnt closed on talent amongst the top tier teams in College football.

also i want to see the SEC play some real out of conference games. but that wont happen b/c that would jeoprodize the money making cow that the SEC has become for ABC and ESPN.

southernstunna1
01-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Wisconsin's game would have been a nightmare for Auburn

You do realize that the only strong part of Auburn's defense is their front 4, correct? And you do realize that they are the the 2nd toughest defense in the entire SEC to rush against, correct?

Auburn would by no means get run all over by Wisconsin. In fact, the two teams match up perfectly to Auburn's favor. AU would beat Wisconsin by 17-21 points at least.

mesayseo
01-01-2011, 08:09 PM
They took straight up sh!ts on their opponents today. Even UF, which is plagued by the worst OC in the history of OCs was able to win by 2 scores.

Bama and Miss St straight up destroyed burned the state of Michigan to the ground.

ok and look at the matchups there. Bama had the only what looked to be like a good matchup on paper.

UF played a good game against a very inconsistent Penn St who has had offensive issues themselves.

and why dont you go look at what most of the SEC east did this bowl season.

Calhexas
01-01-2011, 08:12 PM
ok and look at the matchups there. Bama had the only what looked to be like a good matchup on paper.

Bama beat MSU worse than some of its cupcake teams this year. I've seen every Bama game, and some of the sh!ttiest teams Bama played put up a better fight than that so called "bowl worthy team." How in the fukk did the Spartans win 11 damn games?

UF played a good game against a very inconsistent Penn St who has had offensive issues themselves.

UF's offense is an abortion this year. 27 offensive points? There is no defending that.

and why dont you go look at what most of the SEC east did this bowl season.

Nobody's arguing that the SEC East was worth a damn.

But the SEC West is still a pillar of elite football. Most of the losses in the West came from other West opponents with the exception of one.

Machuka
01-01-2011, 08:13 PM
no defense in the first half "/

mesayseo
01-01-2011, 08:15 PM
You do realize that the only strong part of Auburn's defense is their front 4, correct? And you do realize that they are the the 2nd toughest defense in the entire SEC to rush against, correct?

Auburn would by no means get run all over by Wisconsin. In fact, the two teams match up perfectly to Auburn's favor. AU would beat Wisconsin by 17-21 points at least.

you do realize everyone auburn played against had to pass the ball most of the time and you do realize the Clemson tigers, Alabama, Kentucky, LSU all had over 100 yards on Aub.

that front 4 isnt truthfully amazing its Nick Fairley thats amazing you could see that when he wasnt in the game Auburn D was terrible against the run and couldnt get much of a pass rush.

southernstunna1
01-01-2011, 08:20 PM
you do realize everyone auburn played against had to pass the ball most of the time and you do realize the Clemson tigers, Alabama, Kentucky, LSU all had over 100 yards on Aub.

that front 4 isnt truthfully amazing its Nick Fairley thats amazing you could see that when he wasnt in the game Auburn D was terrible against the run and couldnt get much of a pass rush.

and Wisconsin sucks at passing the ball. The QB is okay (strong completion percentage but that's it) and their receivers drop the ball all the time. The tight end they had (don't know his name) was solid though.

mesayseo
01-01-2011, 08:21 PM
ok my whole thing is there should be a playoff and no team should be given anything based on what conference they play from.

mesayseo
01-01-2011, 08:22 PM
and Wisconsin sucks at passing the ball. The QB is okay (strong completion percentage but that's it) and their receivers drop the ball all the time. The tight end they had (don't know his name) was solid though.

yes they do suck at passing but i was saying it would have been a good game. i did say Aub would win just it wouldnt be an easy win like all the sec nuthuggers in here seem to think.

southernstunna1
01-01-2011, 08:24 PM

also, 100 passing yards in one game is nothing...what are you talking about? If you hold teams to 100 yards through the air your defense has played a very solid game.

mesayseo
01-01-2011, 08:26 PM
also, 100 passing yards in one game is nothing...what are you talking about? If you hold teams to 100 yards through the air your defense has played a very solid game.

that was deffinetly the run game i was refering to. dont get me started on how poorly Auburn plays against big recievers.