PDA

View Full Version : Dear lord....please eliminate about 20 bowl games

evilsteve02
01-01-2011, 09:21 AM
HOW IN THE WORLD DOES A TEAM WITH A LOSING RECORD MAKE A BOWL GAME!!!!!????? All these bowl games are so ****ing dumb. Lets just cut it down to teams who are in the top 25 or win their conference....that way you don't have to watch a bunch of ****ty games that could be easily replaced with reruns of the Dukes of Hazzard....

JackedMan69
01-01-2011, 09:26 AM
I agree they are retarded. They need a playoff system.

SwagMorris
01-01-2011, 09:37 AM
You know you don't have to watch them right? You can always go for a walk, or to the mall. Or even try and play football yourself. Actually, just read a book, and learn about economics and finance, and then maybe you'll be less retarded, and you'll figure out how more bowl games=more $. Enjoy.

Backus24
01-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Meh, slightly agree.

I just remind myself that this is my last taste of college football for 8 months, so I better enjoy it while it lasts.

And doing a Bowl pick em usually makes you research a little more about each team, making the game slightly more bearable.

muddyrover
01-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Having college football on everynight for almost 2 weeks isn't bad

Yeah some of these teams don't deserve a bowl but I'd rather watcha ****ty team vs a ****ty team than no team vs no team

chlaxman
01-01-2011, 09:49 AM
HOW IN THE WORLD DOES A TEAM WITH A LOSING RECORD MAKE A BOWL GAME!!!!!????? All these bowl games are so ****ing dumb. Lets just cut it down to teams who are in the top 25 or win their conference....that way you don't have to watch a bunch of ****ty games that could be easily replaced with reruns of the Dukes of Hazzard....

Teams have to have a .500 record to make a bowl game

scotyg
01-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Having college football on everynight for almost 2 weeks isn't bad

Yeah some of these teams don't deserve a bowl but I'd rather watcha ****ty team vs a ****ty team than no team vs no team

this. nobody is forcing you to watch it op.

Coppatop
01-01-2011, 12:07 PM
This is the biggest reason I can't get into college football. EVERY ****ING TEAM gets a bowl game, and they add more bowl games every year. Seriously, they have no meaning. Now if you win a bowl game, who the f*ck cares. It doesn't even matter, it is not special.

cramron
01-01-2011, 12:10 PM
This is the biggest reason I can't get into college football. EVERY ****ING TEAM gets a bowl game, and they add more bowl games every year. Seriously, they have no meaning. Now if you win a bowl game, who the f*ck cares. It doesn't even matter, it is not special.it's special to the players moms!

_NEMESIS_
01-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Bowl season is awesome..Matches teams up that they usually never play and most are pretty good games...

Get over it OP....Dumb phagot

Coppatop
01-01-2011, 12:19 PM
it's special to the players moms!

so is my cawk.

muddyrover
01-01-2011, 02:15 PM
This is the biggest reason I can't get into college football. EVERY ****ING TEAM gets a bowl game, and they add more bowl games every year. Seriously, they have no meaning. Now if you win a bowl game, who the f*ck cares. It doesn't even matter, it is not special.

did you go to a college with a football team? I'm suspecting not. If you did you'd be a fan.

batman15
01-01-2011, 02:15 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/batman15ix/17373b1b.jpg

scotyg
01-01-2011, 02:16 PM
did you go to a college with a football team? I'm suspecting not. If you did you'd be a fan.

he must've gone to Little Sisters of the Poor

evilsteve02
01-01-2011, 04:51 PM
You know you don't have to watch them right? You can always go for a walk, or to the mall. Or even try and play football yourself. Actually, just read a book, and learn about economics and finance, and then maybe you'll be less retarded, and you'll figure out how more bowl games=more $. Enjoy.

well i am not retarded. I know the reason is for money...but doesn't mean i think they should have so many of them.

TAWS6
01-01-2011, 04:52 PM
They need to have a toilet bowl game for the two worst teams.