PDA

View Full Version : Les be real about demarcus cousins

RekeDMC
12-31-2010, 01:28 AM
lets be real hes becoming a beast lately. Last night he put up 21-18 he also has had 20 pg and double digit rebounds. If he keeps it up he can be a top 10 center in the nba. All the good centers are old and he already owned noah, mark gasol,scola, and pretty much the all the upcoming centers.

He can hit the jumper and had more post moves then dwight already and he cant hit the free throw!!

Shaq is old, bynum has knee isues, yao is done, perkins is 30, so theres really not that many good centers out there.

When he gets in his prime what centers are going to stop this 20 year old 6'11 280 pound beast that can drive like a pg??

Oh yeah inb4 you all just talk ish about him being immature. Hes 20 people 20!

ErikG803
12-31-2010, 01:32 AM
lettuce be double quarter pounder and cheese with a medium coke, dude should have gone to UW would have ran some major train

good to see he's doing well in the NBA

GPx
12-31-2010, 01:34 AM
Dude is a ghetto POS and this will catch up to him.

RekeDMC
12-31-2010, 01:36 AM
Yea hes beasting he just needs to stfu im lil mad about his maturity but that will clear up

RekeDMC
12-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Dude is a ghetto POS and this will catch up to him.

Hes 20 younger than you
Judging by your post ur more imature than he is

Tes45
12-31-2010, 01:38 AM
lets be real hes becoming a beast lately. Last night he put up 21-18 he also has had 20 pg and double digit rebounds. If he keeps it up he can be a top 10 center in the nba. All the good centers are old and he already owned noah, mark gasol,scola, and pretty much the all the upcoming centers.

He can hit the jumper and had more post moves then dwight already and he cant hit the free throw!!

Shaq is old, bynum has knee isues, yao is done, perkins is 30, so theres really not that many good centers out there.

When he gets in his prime what centers are going to stop this 20 year old 6'11 280 pound beast that can drive like a pg??

Dwight, Noah, Gasol, Scola, Shaq, Bynum, Yao, Perkins, wait.......what the ****?

SuperAlphaForce
12-31-2010, 01:41 AM

perkins is like 25

since every center gets paralyzed now it will be him and dwight left

RekeDMC
12-31-2010, 02:03 AM
Perkins is a center and he has knee isues he wont be able to handle cousins handles. He can barley guard gasol. Lol
Im not saying cousins is galsol but he is turning into him. Watch him play and ull see he looks just like him. Thats his idol btw
Also what centers that are young are good?
I can only name 3
Bynum, mark gasol, noah and????

Be_Easy_25
12-31-2010, 02:33 AM
Dude is a POS and this will catch up to him.

fixed.

pieces of ess come in all forms.
not just the hood.

3000RT
12-31-2010, 02:37 AM
definition of karma
YCY3sz3HwAM

After a failed rebound by Cousins
zF4I2-y99f0

The guy is a douche and will not grow up in the Kings system.

deeezyyy
12-31-2010, 02:40 AM
definition of karma
YCY3sz3HwAM

After a failed rebound by Cousins
zF4I2-y99f0

The guy is a douche and will not grow up in the Kings system.

wow, dude is a phaggot to me now.

bro you haven't done shiet in the NBA, you cant do the choking motion like your bout that life.. cmon son... disappoint

Be_Easy_25
12-31-2010, 02:44 AM
how did they score 8 or 9 points in 19 seconds (dunno if reggie made the 2nd free throw)?

wtf.

GPx
12-31-2010, 02:45 AM
Hes 20 younger than you
Judging by your post ur more imature than he is

lol

Yeah, makes sense.

SICKK
12-31-2010, 03:49 AM
hes a phaggot and its appropriate that hes a Sac Queen. also, he looks like a giant version of usher.

RekeDMC
12-31-2010, 04:14 AM
Rofl at this golden state fan! How many rings yall win?????

Lmao!

Oh wait your a laker fan la to the bay

Bandwaggon???

benzo425
12-31-2010, 04:19 AM
lettuce be double quarter pounder and cheese with a medium coke, dude should have gone to UW would have ran some major train

good to see he's doing well in the NBA

why the fuk would cousins ever go to uw? he was from bama and went to kentucky i never even heard of him being interested in washington

SICKK
12-31-2010, 04:34 AM
Rofl at this golden state fan! How many rings yall win?????

Lmao!

Oh wait your a laker fan la to the bay

Bandwaggon???

your
bandwaggon

I've always been a Laker brah. LA to the Bay refers to my love of both Northern and Southern California, as I grew up in Socal but spent part of HS and college in the Bay Area.

And how the fck is a Queen fan gonna talk smack about ring accumulation when your franchise hasn't won shiit since they were called the Royals?

storm1507
12-31-2010, 05:04 AM
I had the pleasure/displeasure to watch Cuz play at UK last year.

Sometimes I hated his on court "antics", sometimes I loved his "childish" ways. He does a great interview though and once he settles down a bit the media will love him. Once that happens, the public will soon follow.

As for his playing ability, I'm not sure if he will help himself by losing wt or not. He is smart and knows how to use his girth. He was actually the first UK player in a long time that knew how to play the center position.

He can go either way in his future w/ the NBA. We'll just have to sit back and watch. But, I sure wouldn't bet against him. ;)

Tes45
12-31-2010, 08:32 AM
Perkins is a center and he has knee isues he wont be able to handle cousins handles. He can barley guard gasol. Lol
Im not saying cousins is galsol but he is turning into him. Watch him play and ull see he looks just like him. Thats his idol btw
Also what centers that are young are good?
I can only name 3
Bynum, mark gasol, noah and????

Roy Hibbert, Dwight Howard, Andrea Bargnani, Andrew Bogut, Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson,

_Translucency
12-31-2010, 08:36 AM

His age is no excuse for his incredible immaturity - it is more about his poor mentality and lack of maturity then it is about his age. Additionally, there are plenty of young, talented centers in the league - more then a handful who lack the maturity issues that Cousins possesses.

BlueHaze23
12-31-2010, 10:02 AM
I watched Cousins play alot at Kentucky. Yes, he does have an attitude and needs to grow up a bit, but with that being said, the guy does have some major talent. His footwork fro being so big is very impressive. Do i think he should have stayed another year, absolutely. I think Cal calmed him down a little in the first year of being his coach. Give him some time to grow and develpoe his game and the guy will be a beast..

Greg1983
12-31-2010, 10:43 AM
Yeah every team wants a PF that shoots 41%.

calblood
12-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Lol at his fg percentage