PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to pittsburgh winter classic sat?

magicmatt
12-30-2010, 09:02 PM
50 and rainy?

pitt u mad u cant even host a hockey game right?

Big7Ben86
12-30-2010, 09:06 PM
<goin

pretty sure the ice is gonna be frozen, a guy that puts the rink together said they can keep it frozen even if its pretty warm outside

even when you go to a hockey game, its not THAT cold inside the arena

calmdownbro.jpg

magicmatt
12-30-2010, 09:15 PM
<goin

pretty sure the ice is gonna be frozen, a guy that puts the rink together said they can keep it frozen even if its pretty warm outside

even when you go to a hockey game, its not THAT cold inside the arena

calmdownbro.jpg

it doesnt rain inside when i go to bruins games

Big7Ben86
12-30-2010, 09:28 PM
it doesnt rain inside when i go to bruins games

cause u dont have sidney crosby to make it rain

magicmatt
12-30-2010, 09:31 PM

haha

touche

zar17
12-30-2010, 09:42 PM

lold

RedAuerbach
12-30-2010, 09:46 PM
if i recall the ice @ fenway wasnt the greatest.

magicmatt
12-30-2010, 09:47 PM
if i recall the ice @ fenway wasnt the greatest.

shutup stupid youre ruining this for me

at least it was cold out

RedAuerbach
12-30-2010, 09:49 PM
shutup stupid youre ruining this for me

at least it was cold out

you jelly i took this hot dominican chick ice skating there. then i fukd her silly

Joe145
12-30-2010, 10:09 PM

Ya, we have Thomas, he's more of a "rain preventer"

Zig_Zag_Man
12-30-2010, 10:16 PM
you jelly i took this hot dominican chick ice skating there. then i fukd her silly

pics/mexicans dont skate

The_Albatross
12-30-2010, 10:25 PM
you jelly i kidnapped this fat dominican chick while I was there and forced myself on her?

Sounds about right

magicmatt
01-01-2011, 07:33 AM
lol moved to 8pm

thegenerel
01-01-2011, 07:43 AM
lol moved to 8pm

its going to be 10x better. I was dreading having to get up at 8am to get down there to drink in the rain.

Now I can watch PSU, then head down. It could look incredible under the lights. Plus the city is infinitely better looking at night.

oh and it is looking more and more probable that Jordan Staal is returning today.

edit - if anyone can spot me, ill give you reps for life. Tall, Letang jersey, orange 4 Loko (Ive been saving mine for this day)

NewYorkMets
01-01-2011, 07:46 AM
moved to 8 so they can try to avoid the rain. they should have one of these in nyc. always fun to watch these on t.v.

Jyeatbvg
01-01-2011, 07:58 AM
To all you brahs going, make sure you watch '24/7 Penguins-Capitals Road to the winter classic' before you go!

DRob27
01-01-2011, 08:00 AM
its going to be 10x better. I was dreading having to get up at 8am to get down there to drink in the rain.

Now I can watch PSU, then head down. It could look incredible under the lights. Plus the city is infinitely better looking at night.

oh and it is looking more and more probable that Jordan Staal is returning today.

edit - if anyone can spot me, ill give you reps for life. Tall, Letang jersey, orange 4 Loko (Ive been saving mine for this day)

What kind of jersey is the letang? That 4 loko should be easy to spot lol

I'm also psyched that the game got moved back to 8. I was gonna have to choose PSU over the WC(don't have tickets to the game). Now I only have to choose between the WC and Okla v. Uconn. Hard decision lol.

evilsteve02
01-01-2011, 08:11 AM
50 and rainy?

pitt u mad u cant even host a hockey game right?

oh yeah i am sure they are totally mad...especially with the recent Stanley Cup championships and Superbowl Championships.

They scheduled this game many many months before they know how the weather will be. If you can predict exactally how the weather will be in that amount of time then you would be the greatest weather man ever................................putz......

thegenerel
01-01-2011, 08:13 AM
moved to 8 so they can try to avoid the rain. they should have one of these in nyc. always fun to watch these on t.v.

Yankee Stadium would be cool, but its booked for that New Era Bowl game. the new Meadowlands isnt a good spot imo.

What kind of jersey is the letang? That 4 loko should be easy to spot lol

I'm also psyched that the game got moved back to 8. I was gonna have to choose PSU over the WC(don't have tickets to the game). Now I only have to choose between the WC and Okla v. Uconn. Hard decision lol.

new WC Letang.

evilsteve02
01-01-2011, 08:13 AM

i hate the Steelers....but i am "BOOOYYYAAA reppin" on that comment lol...

evilsteve02
01-01-2011, 08:15 AM

i think they should all over in the cold weather climate areas. I know i would deff go see the Blue Jackets if they played in Browns Stadium or The Horse Shoe.

thegenerel
01-01-2011, 08:17 AM
i think they should all over in the cold weather climate areas. I know i would deff go see the Blue Jackets if they played in Browns Stadium or The Horse Shoe.

yesterday at the Alumni game, some guy involved with the Caps was talking to a local sports talk guy right who sat right behind us.

when this game was announced, the NHL promised the Caps a home WC in 3 years. The NHL was also considering Nashville (yea..?) and NYC as possible spots this year.

evilsteve02
01-01-2011, 08:25 AM
yesterday at the Alumni game, some guy involved with the Caps was talking to a local sports talk guy right who sat right behind us.

when this game was announced, the NHL promised the Caps a home WC in 3 years. The NHL was also considering Nashville (yea..?) and NYC as possible spots this year.

yeah...Nashville...lmao...that would work..................................... I don't know the cost aspect of it so i am sure that it wouldn't work for all the teams that arn't consistantly winners. If they left it at just 1 or 2 games a year i would do rematch of the Stanley Cup (like today) or Conference finals rematches... something like that. i mean Nashville vs Phoenix wouldn't be possible or really rack up the TV ratings as a Stanley Cup rematch

NewYorkMets
01-01-2011, 08:32 AM
don't know what the relationship is with the rangers and yankees owners is now but years back they went to 'war' with each other over the yes network and cablevision which is owned by james dolan chairman of the rangers and knicks.

thegenerel
01-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Staal will play!!!

magicmatt
01-01-2011, 09:12 AM
i have no idea why they never had one at the old yankee stadium before it closed, but someone fukked up majorly on that

To all you brahs going, make sure you watch '24/7 Penguins-Capitals Road to the winter classic' before you go!
that show is legit. love it.

oh yeah i am sure they are totally mad...especially with the recent Stanley Cup championships and Superbowl Championships.

They scheduled this game many many months before they know how the weather will be. If you can predict exactally how the weather will be in that amount of time then you would be the greatest weather man ever................................putz......
calmdowngirl it was a joke

thegenerel
01-01-2011, 09:19 AM
yeah...Nashville...lmao...that would work..................................... I don't know the cost aspect of it so i am sure that it wouldn't work for all the teams that arn't consistantly winners. If they left it at just 1 or 2 games a year i would do rematch of the Stanley Cup (like today) or Conference finals rematches... something like that. i mean Nashville vs Phoenix wouldn't be possible or really rack up the TV ratings as a Stanley Cup rematch

they can keep ice up to 60 degrees, and its colder in nashville than it is here.

Joe145
01-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Given The General is 100 and wise, and will neg me for anything I say, he's right about everything. BRB regretting life.

Big7Ben86
01-01-2011, 10:22 AM
the generel- try the sidney crosby challenge. you have to shoot pucks into a dryer and make all 3 shots to win $125 customizable reebok zig shoes. i tried once yesterday and missed one shot-it was my first time ever shooting a hockey puck. its free to try. only saw 2 people do it all day

ill be the kid in the malkin jersey drinking alc out of a mcdonalds cup b/c being <21 blows

on a side note, i met ovechkin yesterday, still hate him.

Coppatop
01-01-2011, 10:51 AM
I went last year at Fenway, it was amazing.

http://www.coppatopphotos.com/p60172587/e17561754

http://www.coppatopphotos.com/p60172587/e2ee8a15

http://www.coppatopphotos.com/p60172587/e1b588a88

NCK MIZ
01-01-2011, 11:14 AM
I would love to see the Blues vs. the Redwings in Busch stadium. That would be an awesome game.