PDA

View Full Version : Saints-Falcons moved to Wednesday Night

RalphNader420
12-27-2010, 05:24 AM
Unexpected sunlight has caused the game to be delayed until Wednesday night. Matt Ryan has said " It is too sunny, it hurts my eyes." Commissioner Roger Goodell has a new policy where he has to protect his players. In this case he is protecting the vision and future vision of the players and keeping the fans safe so they do not have to travel in such sunny conditions. "Driving while it is too sunny is dangerous. You may be blinded and crash your vehicle. Not everyone wears sunglasses." Goodell stated early Monday. If it is still sunny on Wednesday the NFL plans on distributing sunblock. The last NFL game on a Wednesday was in October 16, 1936 when the Pittsburgh Pirates defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 17-0 In the 1936 season. There were 3 total Wednesday games. In the 1930 season on October 1 and October 8, there were two NFL games played same day on both those Wednesdays.

alarmist
12-27-2010, 05:27 AM
lol

Trapstar4.4
12-27-2010, 05:30 AM
Shtstorm, am I in before it?

RalphNader420
12-27-2010, 05:33 AM
Shtstorm, am I in before it?

I'm just saying I was looking forward to the night game last night. You know how much it snowed???? a fking 1/2 inch. Goodell has to go, next there wont be games allowed at all in the snow, rain, sunlight, wind, cold, etc.