PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce ketchup to reality...

Tyler44
12-22-2010, 09:27 AM
This UConn womens team could not beat a top50 mens BB team.

Any team in the top 10 would slaughter them by 50.

<-- not impressed/10

thefullmonte
12-22-2010, 09:30 AM
I think there are probably quite a few HS Boys teams that could beat them.

There is just way too big of a physical difference.

Tes45
12-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Top 50? Not sure if srs

The Uconn Womens team couldn't beat a single mens NAIA school and would lose to hundreds of high school teams throughout the country.

Backus24
12-22-2010, 09:32 AM
This UConn womens team could not beat a top50 mens BB team.

Any team in the top 10 would slaughter them by 50.

<-- not impressed/10

You're talking about HS basketball right?

Because there are a lot more than 50 HS teams that would sodomize them, let alone college.

I go to the state HS basketball tournament every year and am certain nearly every team there would crush Uconn, and I am not exaggerating at all.

Tyler44
12-22-2010, 09:33 AM
Top 50? Not sure if srs

The Uconn Womens team couldn't beat a single mens NAIA school and would lose to hundreds of high school teams throughout the country.

I was being generous, but seeing that you all agree with me i concur.

Developmentally they are so far behind guys as athletes its laughable.

Tes45
12-22-2010, 09:39 AM
I used to film sporting events for my Uni. It was pretty small but still D1 for Mens and Womens bball.

The womens games were before the Men's game every night and I taped both. It was honestly like two different games of basketball. The girls can't run, can't jump, aren't strong, have ****ty control of the ball, make retarded passes all the time, and regularly brick wide open shots horribly.

It was a weak conference but all the major schools that came in (Memphis, Auburn, Bama, UGA, etc) were the exact same way. I knew some of the girls on the team, they played pickup sometimes and were always completely worthless, never even got passed too.

I knew 5 or 6 guys intramural league teams that could probably have posted a .850+ winning percentage in that womens conference. Swear to god I could average 25/15/10 playing D1 womens bball.

thefullmonte
12-22-2010, 09:39 AM
I was being generous, but seeing that you all agree with me i concur.

Developmentally they are so far behind guys as athletes its laughable.

I was good friends, and played a lot of pick-up games with a lot of the girls that played on our University B-Ball team. I didn't even play HS basketball and i was better than anyone that played on that team.

AriGhold
12-22-2010, 09:42 AM
I knew 5 or 6 guys intramural league teams that could probably have posted a .850+ winning percentage in that womens conference. Swear to god I could average 25/15/10 playing D1 womens bball.

Juwanna Mann that ****

FlexGunmetal
12-22-2010, 09:42 AM
You cannot compare the women to the men. They aren't even in the same universe.
Would you say Candice makes a sandwich better than Carl lays a concrete foundation?

GetBigyo
12-22-2010, 09:43 AM
They would beat the Heat.

anonymous123
12-22-2010, 09:44 AM
feE1G2sJty0

i lol every tiem

Tes45
12-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Juwanna Mann that ****

lmao, **** would be soo much fun man. Especially in a womens mid-major conference.

Their centers are like 6'6" bitches that run about a 11.34 forty, their guards can bench bout 115, their "athletic swingwomen" can almost get the rim, and none of them can shoot or dribble at a mens high school level.

brb becoming the Larry Bird of womens basketball.

Tip Top
12-22-2010, 09:49 AM
the only thing that really matters is that they're playing other women and not men, and winning.

sorta like comparing lightweight boxing to heavyweight...you might feel tough saying the lightweight is a pussy compared to the heavyweight, but are you really saying anything?

Tes45
12-22-2010, 09:52 AM
the only thing that really matters is that they're playing other women and not men, and winning.

sorta like comparing lightweight boxing to heavyweight...you might feel tough saying the lightweight is a pussy compared to the heavyweight, but are you really saying anything?

This is nothing like comparing lightweight boxing to heavyweight boxing.

This is like comparing Call of Duty on Veteran mode to Call of Duty on Very Easy mode.

FlexGunmetal
12-22-2010, 09:54 AM
This is nothing like comparing lightweight boxing to heavyweight boxing.

This is like comparing Call of Duty on Veteran mode to Call of Duty on Very Easy mode.

BRB Laila Ali vs Manny Pacquiao at MSG.
lulz

Tyler44
12-22-2010, 09:58 AM

No, the lW and HW champs are both very skilked in the same sport and against equal competition to them.

The Uconn team is 10 yrs behind mens hs basketball teams playing the same sport against worse competition.

BrawnySwoleman
12-22-2010, 11:25 AM
At my school, the scout team that the women's team plays against is made up of guys who couldn't make our men's team, as well as random other guys. According to my friend, they routinely beat up on our women's team, which is top 10 ranked in the country.

lol

Greg1983
12-22-2010, 11:28 AM
And the Duke national championship team couldn't beat the Raptors, so who cares? Why watch college sports altogether?

I don't watch or care about women's basketball, but I'm not going to **** on what they did.

tmc.
12-22-2010, 11:35 AM
And the Duke national championship team couldn't beat the Raptors, so who cares? Why watch college sports altogether?

I don't watch or care about women's basketball, but I'm not going to **** on what they did.

Yeah I don't care about women's sports at all because they are not entertaining. It's not the UConn women's team that is forcing it down our throats, it's the media who puts on the "equality" act. Did that UConn game even get a 0.1 TV rating?

anonymous123
12-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Yeah I don't care about women's sports at all because they are not entertaining. It's not the UConn women's team that is forcing it down our throats, it's the media who puts on the "equality" act. Did that UConn game even get a 0.1 TV rating?

what does their streak have to do with TV ratings? if you don't like it, fine. don't watch it. but don't take away from the team itself. 89 straight wins is ridiculous no matter who it is

you keep comparing them to men's team? likie..... really.... no **** men's duke would murder them. and guess what? the celtics would murder men's duke. it's all relative to each sport respectively.

congrats to the women. hope you guys keep on winning.

GolfPants
12-22-2010, 11:43 AM
ITT: OP teaches the world that women are not as good at sports as men are.

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 11:45 AM
OP is an idiot.

They're the #1 womens team in the country because these are the best womens players.

They could beat any team with a bunch White boys.(srs, no racist) They are mostly jumpshooters, average athletes, and wont have too much of a physical advantage. If they ran into an athletic team with size like all of the Top 25 teams, then they would be **** out of luck.

You wiggas mad? Dont be. Its not your fault that you've only seen crappy womens basketball teams at your HS or **** college

GetBigyo
12-22-2010, 11:53 AM
OP is an idiot.

They're the #1 womens team in the country because these are the best womens players.

They could beat any team with a bunch White boys.(srs, no racist) They are mostly jumpshooters, average athletes, and wont have too much of a physical advantage. If they ran into an athletic team with size like all of the Top 25 teams, then they would be **** out of luck.

You wiggas mad? Dont be. Its not your fault that you've only seen crappy womens basketball teams at your HS or **** college

Strong racist post.

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Strong racist post.

Go report me phaggot.

Most teams built around a majority White players revolve heavily around screens, backdoor cuts, & shooting. 2-3 or 3-2 zone defense as well. Its done to to hide the fact they lack size, & athleticism compared to other teams.

Facts are Facts. You must not like the truth?

Acal83
OP is an idiot.

They could beat any team with a bunch White boys.(srs, no racist)

Man you are retarded lol.

tmc.
what does their streak have to do with TV ratings? if you don't like it, fine. don't watch it. but don't take away from the team itself. 89 straight wins is ridiculous no matter who it is

you keep comparing them to men's team? likie..... really.... no **** men's duke would murder them. and guess what? the celtics would murder men's duke. it's all relative to each sport respectively.

http://www.brendaguyton.com/painting_images/White_Knight.jpg

Acal83
12-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Go report me phaggot.

You know I'm never wrong.

Most teams built around a majority White players revolve heavily around screens, backdoor cuts, & shooting. 2-3 or 3-2 zone defense as well.

Facts are Facts.

lmao...

give us some more fun facts.

If white players games revolve around that then black players games revolve around what? Travelling and shooting the ball poorly?

Beasly3333
12-22-2010, 12:01 PM
OP is an idiot.

A team full of white boys would destroy them. Just outsmart them because they are obviously dumb as rocks. Team full of black girls couldn't even beat a 10 year old in a spelling bee.

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 12:03 PM
lmao...

give us some more fun facts.

If white players games revolve around that then black players games revolve around what? Travelling and shooting the ball poorly?

Hurt White HS basketball player is hurt.

I didnt breakdown the individual(Black player or White player). Basketball is a team sport. I referred to a team built around a majority White players.

Now if you want to counter that by saying what does a team built around a majority Black players do best?

My answer: Go watch ESPN.

Hoop_Dreams
12-22-2010, 12:04 PM

LOL @ you showing up in this thread.

You're the same guy who thought these DI women player's were invincible, and thought there was no way I could have played with one before, because they're like mini-celebrities.

Pls go.

Hoop_Dreams
12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
OP is an idiot.

I see what you're saying, but let's not act like these average white boys STILL wouldn't be more athletic, bigger, stronger, and faster then these women.

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 12:07 PM
A team full of white boys would destroy them. Just outsmart them because they are obviously dumb as rocks. Team full of black girls couldn't even beat a 10 year old in a spelling bee.
U mad/hurt/depressed?

Come here mad kid and give me a hug.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/The_oc_hug_it_out.gif

Everything is going to be OK.

cchar042
12-22-2010, 12:10 PM
People say the UCLA streak was more impressive. Everyone says that all the best players go to UConn because they're the best, and the rest of the teams get the garbage.

Well guess what! That's exactly how it was for UCLA in the 70s. Talent wasn't as widespread as it is now, and all the best players wanted to play for John Wooden.

Sure, the women aren't as good as the men, but you can't say 89 in a row isn't incredible.

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 12:12 PM
I see what you're saying, but let's not act like these average white boys STILL wouldn't be more athletic, bigger, stronger, and faster then these women.

Doesn't really matter.

You're talking about top HS womens players vs average basketball players only playing because they are on an academic scholarship.

There are only 2 players on that team under 5'11. The advantage wouldn't be enough to give the mens team a guaranteed win. The women would easily get to the foul line.

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 12:17 PM
U mad/hurt/depressed?

Come here mad kid and give me a hug.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/The_oc_hug_it_out.gif

Everything is going to be OK.

I cant get a hug?

Dont be so cruel. I'd never be like that you. I know oh I know.

anonymous123
12-22-2010, 12:19 PM
LOL @ you showing up in this thread.

You're the same guy who thought these DI women player's were invincible, and thought there was no way I could have played with one before, because they're like mini-celebrities.

Pls go.

lmao keep kidding yourself

i'm sure you took lebron, wade, kobe, howard, and steve nash in a 5v1 game too

Hoop_Dreams
12-22-2010, 12:22 PM
lmao keep kidding yourself

i'm sure you took lebron, wade, kobe, howard, and steve nash in a 5v1 game too

http://i56.tinypic.com/10erpjm.gif

CarpeD1em500
12-22-2010, 12:26 PM

Thats cause they had a weak squad and won a title during a weak NCAA year. Give me Carolina's team from 09 or 05 and I guarantee we'd beat many NBADL teams and possibly and NBA team or two.

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Thats cause they had a weak squad and won a title during a weak NCAA year. Give me Carolina's team from 09 or 05 and I guarantee we'd beat many NBADL teams and possibly and NBA team or two.

But Carolina's 05 and 09 team is a NBDL team.

Mind = Blown

cchar042
12-22-2010, 12:41 PM

Not this.

Think. This was the UNC roster in 08-09. None of them even start on an NBA team, and only Ty Lawson isn't garbage at the pro level. Who the hell could this team beat in the NBA?

Marc Campbell
Mike Copeland
Ed Davis
Larry Drew II
Wayne Ellington
Bobby Frasor
Marcus Ginyard
Will Graves
Danny Green
Tyler Hansbrough
Ty Lawson
Patrick Moody
J.B. Tanner
Deon Thompson
Justin Watts
Jack Wooten
Tyler Zeller

The Alabama team led by Mark Ingram would get absolutely crushed by the Panthers. The Gators team led by Noah and Horford would get smashed by the Clippers.

Any college team you put on a field with a pro team is going to get slaughtered.

karas
12-22-2010, 01:09 PM
I guess his later post got deleted, but wow dude, WOW. Probably the most shameless racism I've seen on this board, and that's saying something... I pity you.

anonymous123
12-22-2010, 01:12 PM
I guess his later post got deleted, but wow dude, WOW. Probably the most shameless racism I've seen on this board, and that's saying something... I pity you.

saying something about race? omg what the **** is wrong with you you sick son of a bitch!!! you are ****ing disgusting you racist prick1!!

saying something about gender equality? lmfao women suck at bball and belong in the kitchen

get over it. black people are generally better at basketball then white people. they are more ahtletic, more explosive, and more aggressive. get over it. god forbid you say something about race on here but it's perfectly fine to say all women are good for are blowjobs and cooking (yes, it was said in that other thread)

karas
12-22-2010, 01:17 PM

saying something about race? omg what the **** is wrong with you you sick son of a bitch!!! you are ****ing disgusting you racist prick1!!

saying something about gender equality? lmfao women suck at bball and belong in the kitchen

get over it. black people are generally better at basketball then white people. they are more ahtletic, more explosive, and more aggressive. get over it. god forbid you say something about race on here but it's perfectly fine to say all women are good for are blowjobs and cooking (yes, it was said in that other thread)
Calmdownbro. You didn't see the post that got deleted, it was pretty bad man, even for this board's standards. It wasn't just about women, it was towards black players in general. I wish I had quoted it.

anonymous123
12-22-2010, 01:17 PM
oh wait, just read his post. disregard my last post

papishasho
12-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Lakers lose against any team with a winning record, so it's safe to say this UConn team would obliterate them, then cook each of the players a chicken pot pie and send them on their way.

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 02:12 PM

What was said?

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 02:18 PM
bump

JM18
12-22-2010, 02:20 PM
They would beat the Heat.

then i guess they would easily beat the knicks

karas
12-22-2010, 02:29 PM
What was said?
The usual unnecessary attacks
The last line was, "White players play smart, black player play like animals"

Masstastic
12-22-2010, 02:31 PM
The usual unnecessary attacks
The last line was, "White players play smart, black player play like animals"

Thats just because I made him mad with my comment about majority White basketball teams. So he went into racial defense/attack mode.

I love the racism. I wish I could've seen it to lol

BeachBrah22
12-22-2010, 02:31 PM
On the subject of college vs pro

The miami Hurricanes baseball team beat the florida marlins a few years ago

WeWannaChill
12-22-2010, 02:41 PM
the reason men hate on this so much is because they truthfully (but are afraid to say it) wish that women's sports didn't even exist in the first place.

they don't think its worth their attention, worth the privileges that these women get, the scholarships, funding for the team, ect.

I kind of agree. The point of athletes going to school for free is that they are gifted in their athletic ability. They bring money to the school by playing well and selling tickets/merchandise/national coverage.

The women's sports make our schools lose money. They do not sell tickets and in the end the schools do not profit, they end in a deficit. I'd much rather see their scholarships/funding be converted to academic scholarships/improvements for the school.

cchar042
12-22-2010, 02:44 PM

There's no way the Marlins put out their best players.

I seriously doubt the U players would get a few hits off of Josh Johnson when most major leaguers can't. Good college players hit well over .400 against college pitchers, think about what Dan Uggla or Han-Ram would've done to those college kids. And those college hitters are not close to major league ready.

anonymous123
12-22-2010, 02:48 PM

lmao @ thinking Marlins actually gave a **** enough about that game to risk injury to their best players

BeachBrah22
12-22-2010, 03:41 PM
There's no way the Marlins put out their best players.

I seriously doubt the U players would get a few hits off of Josh Johnson when most major leaguers can't. Good college players hit well over .400 against college pitchers, think about what Dan Uggla or Han-Ram would've done to those college kids. And those college hitters are not close to major league ready.

lmao @ thinking Marlins actually gave a **** enough about that game to risk injury to their best players

Last game in march the marlins won 19-3 and played hanley ramirez and dan uggla

so they do actually play, plus theyre still pros

Tes45
12-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Doesn't really matter.

You're talking about top HS womens players vs average basketball players only playing because they are on an academic scholarship.

There are only 2 players on that team under 5'11. The advantage wouldn't be enough to give the mens team a guaranteed win. The women would easily get to the foul line.

How?

They're slower and weaker. You have to be able to beat players to spots on the floor physically to draw fouls. Playing lockdown defense on females without fouling them is easy as ****.

Your being a complete idiot about race ITT. You could easily assemble a team of all white HS basketball players that would beat the Uconn women by 30+.

Tes45
12-22-2010, 04:15 PM
the reason men hate on this so much is because they truthfully (but are afraid to say it) wish that women's sports didn't even exist in the first place.

they don't think its worth their attention, worth the privileges that these women get, the scholarships, funding for the team, ect.

I kind of agree. The point of athletes going to school for free is that they are gifted in their athletic ability. They bring money to the school by playing well and selling tickets/merchandise/national coverage.

The women's sports make our schools lose money. They do not sell tickets and in the end the schools do not profit, they end in a deficit. I'd much rather see their scholarships/funding be converted to academic scholarships/improvements for the school.

This.

Soccer and Volleyball are the only two womens sports that should be taken seriously at the collegiate level.

chlaxman
12-22-2010, 04:25 PM

This is where your argument falls apart. Only a tiny minority of schools make money on any sport. They are all operating at a loss.

Ultimately I just don't care about women's sports. The basketball is far inferior to men's basketball.

Tes45
12-22-2010, 04:29 PM
This is where your argument falls apart. Only a tiny minority of schools make money on any sport. They are all operating at a loss.

Ultimately I just don't care about women's sports. The basketball is far inferior to men's basketball.

Most D1 schools make money off their men's Football and Basketball programs. A significant portion of them also make money off baseball as well.

Pretty much every other program operates at a loss and is funded by the FB/Bball programs, but the other mens programs are a lot closer to breaking even than any of the womens programs (with the obvious exceptions of a few various womens programs at different schools)

chlaxman
12-22-2010, 04:31 PM
Most D1 schools make money off their men's Football and Basketball programs. A significant portion of them also make money off baseball as well.

Pretty much every other program operates at a loss and is funded by the FB/Bball programs, but the other mens programs are a lot closer to breaking even than any of the womens programs (with the obvious exceptions of a few various womens programs at different schools)

I was under the impression that only a couple football teams make money and even fewer make money on basketball.

My main point is I don't care about the money for college athletics. I don't care about women's sports because they're boring and the product is worse than a comparable men's sport.

Except women's volleyball. But let's be real that has nothing to do with the sport.

Backus24
12-22-2010, 04:39 PM
How?

They're slower and weaker. You have to be able to beat players to spots on the floor physically to draw fouls. Playing lockdown defense on females without fouling them is easy as ****.

Your being a complete idiot about race ITT. You could easily assemble a team of all white HS basketball players that would beat the Uconn women by 30+.

You're arguing with someone who obviously never played sports at a competitive level.