PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Society of North America encourages Gazan youth to visit Holocaust Museum

dhj
12-21-2010, 09:40 PM
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/islamic-society-of-north-america-recommends-gaza-youth-visit-holocaust-museum-1.331890

Islamic Society of North America 'recommends' Gaza youth visit Holocaust Museum
Top U.S. Rabbi Mark Schneier slams Hamas for attempting to ban trip to U.S. Holocaust memorial planned for UN delegation of Palestinian youth.
By Shlomo Shamir Tags: Israel news Gaza Holocaust US Jewish World

The Islamic Society of North America slammed Tuesday the Hamas for attempting to block a group of Gazan youth from visiting the Washington Holocaust Museum, saying they "strongly recommend" the visit.

"We strongly recommend that a visit to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum be part of the delegation of Palestinian students," the Islamic group said in a letter to Rabbi Marc Schneier, President of The Foundation for Ethnic Understanding.

Schneier has been leading an effort to build support within the Muslim community for a planned United Nations visit by Gazan students to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, and has been received by both criticism and applause from Muslim communities.

"We want to ensure that the [United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East] UNRWA delegation of students visits the nationís capital and its various museums and institutions, including the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum," the statement said. We believe that this museum, in particular, has tremendous educational value and helps visitors appreciate the historical result of unbridled hate and human manipulation."

The statement added that the Holocaust was a critical part of human history, "and it is essential to understand the magnitude of this event in order to fully grasp its impact on Jewish community heritage and our current historical context."

Schneier also criticized the Hamas, and said in a statement that it was another example of extremists attempting to manipulate others.

"The insistence of some Muslim radicals on blocking a UN trip to the Holocaust Museum is just another example of extremists trying to impose a distorted view of history upon its followers," Schneier said in a statement.

"Fortunately, the voices of those who are seeking peace and tolerance between Jews and Muslims are louder than those seeking to further divide us," he added.

Good on them for visiting the museum. Unfortunately, denial of the Shoah is ripe among Arabs so this is a good start to counter these views in spite of the Palestinian conflict. Being against the Israeli actions in the Palestinian territories should not be an excuse to deny the Holocaust one bit.

Moh7
12-21-2010, 10:20 PM
obviously so we can learn how to finish the job...

trollfaceeeee.jpgisowinzip

not srs

Hanzala
12-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Something good, getting no attention.

Bump.

Blindead
12-22-2010, 01:05 AM
when are the gazan palestinians gonna get rid of hamas? they're full on retarded and there is absolutely no hope for anything positive while they're in power.

mujie
12-22-2010, 01:11 AM
Why do these phaggot jews feel the need to force the bull**** holocaust down peoples throats? Like they have the need to force the world to pitty the biggest apartheid regime.If it did happen,it didnt make jews better people,so why give a fuk?

mujie
12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
when are the gazan palestinians gonna get rid of hamas? they're full on retarded and there is absolutely no hope for anything positive while they're in power.

Hamas was "democratically" voted into power.Israel and the USA will disregard any palestinian government that does not allow jews to rape the land.

Blindead
12-22-2010, 01:27 AM
http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/facepalm.jpg

dhj
12-22-2010, 08:17 AM
Why do these phaggot jews feel the need to force the bull**** holocaust down peoples throats? Like they have the need to force the world to pitty the biggest apartheid regime.If it did happen,it didnt make jews better people,so why give a fuk?

I'm not Jewish you idiot.

NookinPaNub
12-22-2010, 09:14 AM

Actually, yes you are. Your cult was plagiarized from Judaism which is what makes it so ironic that you hate them. You were so butthurt they wouldn't let you in their role plating club you copied them and started your own barbaric version of it. How original.

Oh and in4 another Islamic validation thread.

frank112
12-22-2010, 09:20 AM
"Fortunately, the voices of those who are seeking peace and tolerance between Jews and Muslims are louder than those seeking to further divide us," he added.

What fairy tale planet is this guy living on? Has this guy even watched the news?

dhj
12-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Actually, yes you are. Your cult was plagiarized from Judaism which is what makes it so ironic that you hate them. You were so butthurt they wouldn't let you in their role plating club you copied them and started your own barbaric version of it. How original.

Oh and in4 another Islamic validation thread.

Do you have anything better to do than trolling on a bodybuilding forum?

StylesOfBeyond
12-22-2010, 02:13 PM
inb4.........

....Renegade

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rfI1OakjsGM/ShwTPyEljwI/AAAAAAAACVE/zOgaibXchC4/s400/horatio460.jpg

GoJu
12-22-2010, 02:22 PM

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/29358/original/umad.jpg?1260037695

http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

ll ReNeGaDe ll
12-22-2010, 03:49 PM

Yeah there's so much more hope with Israel's current partner in peace who:

1) Refuses to recognize Israel as a Jewish state
2) Incites his people against Israel
3) Forces the idea that all of Israel is "Palestine" on his population through mass media
4) Indoctrinates children to other extremist beliefs through mass media (including textbooks), thus raising a younger generation of Israel hating Jihadi psychopaths to guarantee an agreement for peace wouldn't hold very long.
5) Brags about his intransigence when talking to Arabic newspapers
6) Refuses to abandon the terrorist organization affiliated with his political party.
7) Publicly glorifies terrorists in front of large crowds, and encourages others to do the same via mass media.
8) Publicly talks about how men who cooperated with Hitler were great guys.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/PartnerinPeace.jpg

Boffothe
12-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Can we please start a "dhj/Renegade Propaganda Megathread" where they just go back and forth with articles about how muslims are pure evil/can do no wrong

Moh7
12-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Can we please start a "dhj/Renegade Propaganda Megathread" where they just go back and forth with articles about how muslims are pure evil/can do no wrong

i like this idea

ll ReNeGaDe ll
12-22-2010, 04:16 PM

First you would have to find a single post where I disparage Muslims in general.

kicks92738
12-22-2010, 05:33 PM

Typical muslim post. What " Phaggot" jews are trying to do is teach muslim children like you to stop hating on the Jewish religion so your buddies in Palestine and the middle east stop sending rockets and suicide bombers over to Israel. The holocaust happened because Europe blamed the Jews for everything and anything. Apartheid regime? I would like to know how Israel is a Apartheid state? 25% of Israeli citizens are not Jewish and they do not have to serve in the IDF. I would like to see some complaints from Christian and muslim citizens of Israel. Well you will not find it because they don't complain. Well You should give give a fuk tuff guy, because if it was not for the holocaust, then Israel would not of been created. And because of the creation of Israel, Your people were pushed out of Jerusalem. Oh and your bytching about the Jews looking for pitty. How about your Palestinians bytching for 50 years about losing your land. People are tired of the lies your culture makes up just to wipe out an entire religion.

Mr Beer
12-22-2010, 05:52 PM

How many more reps do you need before you are back in the green?

mujie
12-23-2010, 12:55 AM
Typical muslim post. What " Phaggot" jews are trying to do is teach muslim children like you to stop hating on the Jewish religion so your buddies in Palestine and the middle east stop sending rockets and suicide bombers over to Israel. The holocaust happened because Europe blamed the Jews for everything and anything. Apartheid regime? I would like to know how Israel is a Apartheid state? 25% of Israeli citizens are not Jewish and they do not have to serve in the IDF. I would like to see some complaints from Christian and muslim citizens of Israel. Well you will not find it because they don't complain. Well You should give give a fuk tuff guy, because if it was not for the holocaust, then Israel would not of been created. And because of the creation of Israel, Your people were pushed out of Jerusalem. Oh and your bytching about the Jews looking for pitty. How about your Palestinians bytching for 50 years about losing your land. People are tired of the lies your culture makes up just to wipe out an entire religion.

LULZZZ waaaat

notsureifsrs.jpg

mujie
12-23-2010, 12:56 AM

lol.I wasnt talking about you,I was referring to jews in general

Engineer_Mike
12-23-2010, 02:04 AM
mujie, you're a retard. Stop posting phaggot.

Judge_Joe_Brown
12-23-2010, 03:20 AM
Yeah there's so much more hope with Israel's current partner in peace who:

1) Refuses to recognize Israel as a Jewish state
2) Incites his people against Israel
3) Forces the idea that all of Israel is "Palestine" on his population through mass media
4) Indoctrinates children to other extremist beliefs through mass media (including textbooks), thus raising a younger generation of Israel hating Jihadi psychopaths to guarantee an agreement for peace wouldn't hold very long.
5) Brags about his intransigence when talking to Arabic newspapers
6) Refuses to abandon the terrorist organization affiliated with his political party.
7) Publicly glorifies terrorists in front of large crowds, and encourages others to do the same via mass media.
8) Publicly talks about how men who cooperated with Hitler were great guys.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/PartnerinPeace.jpg

O hai thar, I love posting cartoons too. Except this one is factual, and the Israeli government itself admits 40% of West Bank settlements are on private Palestinian land.

http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/49266031_west_bank_464-ocha-bbc.gif?w=464&h=800

mujie
12-23-2010, 05:12 AM
mujie, you're a retard. Stop posting phaggot.

And what are you gonna do if i dont stop? Build settlements in my back yard?

Boffothe
12-23-2010, 05:18 AM
How many more reps do you need before you are back in the green?

-119118 point(s) total

Probably one or two more should do it

ll ReNeGaDe ll
12-23-2010, 11:08 AM
O hai thar, I love posting cartoons too. Except this one is factual,

How is mine not factual?

and the Israeli government itself admits 40% of West Bank settlements are on private Palestinian land.

You forgot to mention how those "Palestinians" lost that land (i.e using the land to aid terrorists, building without a permit, etc).

http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/49266031_west_bank_464-ocha-bbc.gif?w=464&h=800

Yeah, but when I post cartoons, they're actually relevant to the topic of discussion. You bringing in random pics of facts taken out of context that have nothing to do with the discussion can't possibly help.

1devil
12-23-2010, 12:57 PM
O hai thar, I love posting cartoons too. Except this one is factual, and the Israeli government itself admits 40% of West Bank settlements are on private Palestinian land.

You posted a factual link to counter a factual link? ok

Weightaholic
12-23-2010, 03:10 PM

Did you even read the OP, or did you just see the word Jew and start frothing at the mouth.

I'm going to guess the latter, given the sheer idiocy of your post.

Engineer_Mike
12-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Did you even read the OP, or did you just see the word Jew and start frothing at the mouth.

I'm going to guess the latter, given the sheer idiocy of your post.

He's Muslim. What else did you expect?

TheRighteous
12-23-2010, 04:29 PM
LULZZZ waaaat

notsureifsrs.jpgThe Hamas charter calls for killing all the Jews within Palestine (referring to the state of Israel and the territories).

FukBishes
12-23-2010, 08:53 PM
jews and muslims are best friends up in my hood

Dave22reborn
12-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Hamas was "democratically" voted into power.Israel and the USA will disregard any palestinian government that does not allow jews to rape the land.

Yup, and after the election they killed off the competition, but it was just Muslims killing Muslims, so nobody gave a ****.

Geno
12-23-2010, 09:43 PM
And what are you gonna do if i dont stop? Build settlements in my back yard?

No. I am going to personally beat you to a pulp, place you into a car trunk that is lined with plastic, transport you to a swamp far from any normal activity, nail you to a tree, skin you alive (taking care to administer antibiotics in large doses so you live for at least two weeks), feed the skin bits to alligators I chummed up.............and ultimately feed you, by hand, to the same swamp dwelling reptiles.

Why do you ask?

Or maybe I was just joking................:eek:

Shaymin
12-23-2010, 09:59 PM
ITT Jews and Muslims bukkake on each other as usual.

Geno
12-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Yup, and after the election they killed off the competition, but it was just Muslims killing Muslims, so nobody gave a ****.

In the Gaza, hamas went so far as to hold the members of Jahalin Bedouin or Fatah......hostage in every case they could until the family members were found and brought to the scene.

Then they cast the Fatah workers off the roof of a tall building in front of the family.

If that sounds like the act of brutal barbarians............then that is because it WAS the act of brutal barbarians.

Fatah was duly elected as well. hamas simply decided they had the power in the Gaza and could destroy the people they thought opposed them (even though they did not in any way oppose them - they were just in the way) and they were bouyed by all the international money pumped into there meager economy.

Anyone who supports hamas, supports the brutal murders of Fatah workers who were simply trying to support their family.

History is absolute on this point. Search and you will find many videos of these brutal murders in front of family members.

I saw this brutality as it happened. I would have supported hamas is some limied way before that..............I will NEVER support hamas now or in the future.

Geno
12-23-2010, 10:20 PM
ITT Jews and Muslims bukkake on each other as usual.

Do you have something to say that does not make you sound retarded?

Shaymin
12-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Do you have something to say that does not make you sound retarded?

Yes!

no.

dhj
12-23-2010, 11:20 PM
If you guys think Hamas are nutters, just look at the Salafi Jamaat nutters who had gunfights with Hamas at a mosque in Gaza last year. Those guys even go as far to view Hamas as apostates.

Better to deal with the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

mujie
12-23-2010, 11:58 PM
He's Muslim. What else did you expect?
You're a fake jew,what do you expect

The Hamas charter calls for killing all the Jews within Palestine (referring to the state of Israel and the territories).
The general trend in Israel calls for killing all the Palestinians within Palestine and stealing their land

No. I am going to personally beat you to a pulp, place you into a car trunk that is lined with plastic, transport you to a swamp far from any normal activity, nail you to a tree, skin you alive (taking care to administer antibiotics in large doses so you live for at least two weeks), feed the skin bits to alligators I chummed up.............and ultimately feed you, by hand, to the same swamp dwelling reptiles.

Why do you ask?

Or maybe I was just joking................:eek:
Typical Atheist behaviour.You're still a keyboard badbuy nonetheless

You Atheist are so fake lol.You flame every other religion on the planet for obeying "The Fairy in the sky".Yet when the jews steal land because "The Fairy in the Sky" said they can,then you agree.(Face palm)Hilarious!!!

Engineer_Mike
12-24-2010, 12:15 AM
You're a fake jew,what do you expect

I don't know what that's supposed to mean...

CountofManlets
12-24-2010, 01:09 AM

says a lot about a population and culture who vote in a group like hummus.