PDA

View Full Version : I am no longer crying

TexasHeat
12-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Stop posting this, thanks.

xibepkzc7po

i am fukkin crying right now!!!!!!

Crying, yes i said crying. Tears are running down my cheecks as i type this...

This was supposed to be the cowboys dream run, not a bunch of misfits in chicago.

This is our time, our time.

My god, my life is ruined. Think about having the best night of your life masturbating to tony romo, and now that the bears are in the playoffs, your worst....

I will still watch the playoffs, and go to jerryworld in february to dance naked in the parking lot.... But it will be with a heavy and wounded heart...

The bears hurt me tonight, they hurt me bad... And i can't stop crying...

I am gonna now go watch the cowboys 90's super bowl replays with my friends as we have a pity party for each other...

Peace...

AriGhold
12-21-2010, 09:05 PM
unbiased sports opinions, rangers fan for life.

brb_ballin
12-21-2010, 09:07 PM
I am a fan of no team.

JTrain306
12-21-2010, 09:07 PM
XIbepKZC7Po

I am fukkin crying right now!!!!!!

CRYING, YES I SAID CRYING. Tears are running down my cheecks as I type this...

This was supposed to be the rangers dream run, not a bunch of misfits in san fran.

This is our time, OUR TIME.

my god, my life is ruined. Think about having the best night of your life last Friday night, and now less than a week later, your worst....

I will still watch saturday, and go friday.... but it will be with a heavy and wounded heart...

the rangers hurt me tonight, they hurt me bad... and I can't stop crying...

I am gonna now go listen to the rangers post game show as we have a pity party for each other...

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

This was supposed to be the rangers dream run, not a bunch of misfits in san fran.

my god, my life is ruined. Think about having the best night of your life last Friday night, and now less than a week later, your worst....

I will still watch saturday, and go friday.... but it will be with a heavy and wounded heart...

I am gonna now go listen to the rangers post game show as we have a pity party for each other...

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

http://30fps.mocksession.com/NOLANLOL.gif

AriGhold
12-21-2010, 09:08 PM
XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

lulz out loud

JTrain306
12-21-2010, 09:09 PM
lulz out loud

TexasHeat
12-21-2010, 09:09 PM
JTrain gets joy out of seeing someone else hurting, shows what kind of person he is.

TexasHeat
12-21-2010, 09:10 PM

rangers world series victory = beating the yankees.

That felt as good as winning the world series.

Backus24
12-21-2010, 09:10 PM
XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

XIbepKZC7Po

peace...

quoting for reinforcement

JTrain306
12-21-2010, 09:11 PM
JTrain gets joy out of seeing someone else hurting, shows what kind of person he is.
http://i.imgur.com/bC2hw.jpg

You weren't hurting, you were being a little baby

No..... no it didn't. Besides, you have no reference since they've never won it.

brb_ballin
12-21-2010, 09:11 PM

how would you know

TexasHeat
12-21-2010, 09:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bC2hw.jpg

You weren't hurting, you were being a little baby

yes it did.

Rangers beating the Yankees and winning the AL Pennant = better feeling than seeing cowboys win superbowl

No..... no it didn't.
yes it did.

Rangers beating the Yankees and winning the AL Pennant = better feeling than seeing cowboys win superbowl

NYSackExchange
cliffs -

AriGhold
yes it did.

does that have anything to do with the fact that the cowboys aren't making the playoffs?

JTrain306
12-21-2010, 09:14 PM
yes it did.

"That felt as good as winning the world series."

You don't know what winning the world series feels like, your argument is invalid. Please stop whining

i am fukkin crying right now!!!!!!

Crying, yes i said crying. Tears are running down my cheecks as i type this...

This was supposed to be the cowboys dream run, not a bunch of misfits in chicago.

This is our time, our time.

My god, my life is ruined. Think about having the best night of your life masturbating to tony romo, and now that the bears are in the playoffs, your worst....

I will still watch the playoffs, and go to jerryworld in february to dance naked in the parking lot.... But it will be with a heavy and wounded heart...

The bears hurt me tonight, they hurt me bad... And i can't stop crying...

I am gonna now go watch the cowboys 90's super bowl replays with my friends as we have a pity party for each other...

Peace...

callinm
12-21-2010, 09:14 PM
how would you know

http://30fps.mocksession.com/nolanlol.gif

http://www.ohsnap.ca/img/thumbnails/oh-snap.jpg