PDA

View Full Version : I'll be the one to admit it, King James abandoned us tonight.

jimbogr
12-21-2010, 12:36 AM
Sons, i have lost faith. I didn't think it was possible for our King to play on the level he did tonight, but I was wrong. There must have been a lack of heart in his game or he must just hate us fans but i'm not sure why he played so terribly.

I'm going to lay off the praise for now. Dwade is now the first option and Bosh the second. I have not lost faith in the team, just Lebron.

12/20/2010, a day we will never forget. Lets see if he makes me proud when we beat the Lake show.

:(

GPx
12-21-2010, 12:37 AM
lol sounds familiar

Inb4 elbow injury starts flaring up again

Brandman316
12-21-2010, 12:42 AM
The Miami Heat have and always will be Dwyane Wade's team. Don't let the national media fool you into thinking this is Lebron's team just because he is a bigger national star and the whole "Decision" drew so much attention.

The Miami Heat are at their best when Dwyane Wade is playing aggressively and Lebron finds ways to involve himself in the offense. As soon as Wade tries to facilitate too much the Heat get into trouble. If you watch tape of Dwyane in the early part of the season, and then during the winning steak, you'll see he is much more effective now because he's not worried about getting others involved. He is at his best when he is looking to score and going to the line.

Lebron just needs to focus on being more aggressive when Wade is on the bench, using his vision to create open shots for others, and push the ball up the floor after rebounds/turnovers. (Which he has been doing a good job of during the winning streak, but not tonight)

Honestly I think the fact the Heat played their 8th game in 12 nights has more to do with the lack of energy tonight from the Heat than anything else..

scotty00007
12-21-2010, 12:46 AM
ITT: a bunch of dramatic women. please control yourselves.

scotty00007
12-21-2010, 12:48 AM
oh and btw... where was this thread about d wade when he was stinking it up? or bosh when he was playing so "terribly". everybody has off days, everybody has days when it just doesnt work, it doesnt mean fk all in an 82 game season, lebron tried to come thru in the end, and nearly did, was in foul trouble early and still finished with 19-10-7. calm down.

its50
12-21-2010, 12:54 AM
screencapped

jimbogr
12-21-2010, 12:57 AM
oh and btw... where was this thread about d wade when he was stinking it up? or bosh when he was playing so "terribly". everybody has off days, everybody has days when it just doesnt work, it doesnt mean fk all in an 82 game season, lebron tried to come thru in the end, and nearly did, was in foul trouble early and still finished with 19-10-7. calm down.

This was the only game with a good amount of pressure. He folded under that pressure.

I just can't blindly praise Lebron anymore about him working under pressure after he let his fans down so much tonight. We'll see come the playoffs.

JTrain306
12-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Australian bandwagoner detected

its50
12-21-2010, 01:00 AM
This was the only game with a good amount of pressure. He folded under that pressure.

I just can't blindly praise Lebron anymore about him working under pressure after he let his fans down so much tonight. We'll see come the playoffs.

???

have you never watched Lebrick in the playoffs before? or do you just watch his regular season highlights and stop when playoffs roll around?

hell, even if you just started watching last year. it was clear as day that he abandoned his teammates in the Celtics series. he wasn't even in the time out discussions, just wondering off, looking into space

jimbogr
12-21-2010, 01:11 AM
???

have you never watched Lebrick in the playoffs before? or do you just watch his regular season highlights and stop when playoffs roll around?

hell, even if you just started watching last year. it was clear as day that he abandoned his teammates in the Celtics series. he wasn't even in the time out discussions, just wondering off, looking into space

...:)

ChillNoWork
12-21-2010, 01:50 AM
The Miami Heat have and always will be Dwyane Wade's team. Don't let the national media fool you into thinking this is Lebron's team just because he is a bigger national star and the whole "Decision" drew so much attention.

The Miami Heat are at their best when Dwyane Wade is playing aggressively and Lebron finds ways to involve himself in the offense. As soon as Wade tries to facilitate too much the Heat get into trouble. If you watch tape of Dwyane in the early part of the season, and then during the winning steak, you'll see he is much more effective now because he's not worried about getting others involved. He is at his best when he is looking to score and going to the line.

Lebron just needs to focus on being more aggressive when Wade is on the bench, using his vision to create open shots for others, and push the ball up the floor after rebounds/turnovers. (Which he has been doing a good job of during the winning streak, but not tonight)

Honestly I think the fact the Heat played their 8th game in 12 nights has more to do with the lack of energy tonight from the Heat than anything else..

A Heat fan that's not an idiot and speaks the truth

GyM_RaT
12-21-2010, 02:03 AM
LeBrick doesn't come put to play unless its to stick it to the cities he gave the finger to on "the decision." If the crowd isn't giving him hatred motivation he is just gonna chill.

Weezy32
12-21-2010, 02:19 AM
Anybody that calls labron james , king james is a fgt IMO.

scotty00007
12-21-2010, 03:13 AM
Australian bandwagoner detected

just because im from australia doesnt mean im a bandwagoner. these days we have a tool called the internet, which has nba tv and espn and hoopsworld and 82 games and everything else you could wish for, had it for quite a while now, and ive actually enoyed lebron on the basketball court for hmm 7 and a bit years?

J411
12-21-2010, 05:09 AM
ITT OP has never played sports in his life.

Sometimes you just have off nights. It happens to everyone. Kobe in game 7 of the finals. Wade has had about 6 games this season where he was 4-20 shooting. Lebron has had several already too. It happens to everyone.

I don't even like Lebron/Heat but I can't stand people that have no clue.

And it wasn't even THAT bad. He was 6-17 (2-4 for 3) 10 rebs, 7 assists, 19 points.

By contrast wade was 8-17 (3-7 for 3) 4 rebs, 7 assists, 22 points.

The games stat wise were pretty identical.

fballer12
12-21-2010, 06:38 AM
I love how 19/10/7 is a "bad game".

Let's all just forget about Kobe's 9 point game with less rebounds and assists the other day. No, Lebron should be hunt down with pitchforks for that performance.

Anyone who saw the game knows that aside from his foul trouble early on, he played pretty well. Scored 19 in the second half. Close out the 3rd with a buzzer beater. Had a sick reverse layup with under a minute to go in the 4th.

Sick96stang
12-21-2010, 06:55 AM

Let's all just forget about Kobe's 9 point game with less rebounds and assists the other day. No, Lebron should be hunt down with pitchforks for that performance.

Anyone who saw the game knows that aside from his foul trouble early on, he played pretty well. Scored 19 in the second half. Close out the 3rd with a buzzer beater. Had a sick reverse layup with under a minute to go in the 4th.

This. Only on the bb.com forum can a player almost have a triple double and he sux and let his team down. This logic only applies to Lebron as well.

ezmac31
12-21-2010, 06:59 AM
didnt see the game but if lebron quit you should not be surprised..he did it last season in the ECF or coarse he is going to in a regular season game.

effen5
12-21-2010, 07:25 AM
Hes not a king hes a phaggot

(no mad) (srs)

its50
12-21-2010, 08:33 AM

Here's another idiot who doesn't watch games and only looks at box scores. Yes, he got a triple double in game 6 against the Celtics, but if you actually watched the game, you'd see that he obviously gave up on his team, for the reasons I stated above. He could have easily drove to the net and get the ref to send him to the line, as usual, but he just started chucking shots from everywhere. Douchebag personified.

Daewoo_Lanos
12-21-2010, 08:40 AM
This. Only on the bb.com forum can a player almost have a triple double and he sux and let his team down. This logic only applies to Lebron as well.

it's just the trolls applying impossible standards to lebron and no one else because deep down they know he's the only one who can live up to them. they mad as fuk.

brb gotta post on bb.com about how king james abandoned us tonight by almost getting a triple double and scoring the same number in points in one half that dwade had in the entire game

(lettuce ketchup to reality: wade had 19 points before a meaningless, unguarded, pre-game shootaround 3 pointer with 1 second left to make it a 2 point game).

rare foul trouble -> no flow -> bad game. sht happens brah.

jimbogr
12-21-2010, 09:54 AM
this is a troll thread you phaggots

we barely lost a close game and ya'll acting like the world trade center's coming down.

I think you forgot that

WE STACKED!!!

Davis_Ever
12-21-2010, 10:12 AM
just because im from australia doesnt mean im a bandwagoner. these days we have a tool called the internet, which has nba tv and espn and hoopsworld and 82 games and everything else you could wish for, had it for quite a while now, and ive actually enoyed lebron on the basketball court for hmm 7 and a bit years?

lmao, im sure you've been tuning into heat games for years now overseas with your DSL connection. GTFO bandwagon phaggot

ilikebeer
12-21-2010, 10:55 AM

lol this. if this was a "bad game" for lebron, then the heat need not worry ever. for 98% of other nba players this would have been a great game for them.

robogain
12-21-2010, 11:24 AM
tempted to neg op for being such a derp derp

JTrain306
12-21-2010, 11:30 AM
So are you a Heat fan? Were you a Heat fan before LeBron went there? Do you know what a bandwagoner is?

Brandman316
12-21-2010, 03:18 PM
A Heat fan that's not an idiot and speaks the truth

Thanks for the compliment I guess haha