PDA

View Full Version : "Hang in there kid. Mental disabilities are tough to deal with"

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 05:37 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/photo_images/1481933/75757_Giants_Eagles_Football.jpg

charity4thepoor
12-17-2010, 05:38 PM
can i get your autograph?

should we wait til off camera to kiss?

them cowboys are on that phaggy time cuzzz

batman15
12-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Speaking of hanging, how are your dogs doing?

NewYorkGiants
12-17-2010, 06:28 PM
"At least I'm allowed to own dogs, phaggot"

physiquedreams
12-17-2010, 06:36 PM
"You totally deserve league MVP instead of my idiot brother."

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 06:38 PM
"you're like double badass, you slaughter innocent dogs and you're black."

FlexGunmetal
12-17-2010, 06:42 PM
"U mad I was getting my ring fit while you were getting your cheeks split?"

FSUBRAH84
12-17-2010, 06:51 PM
"U mad I was getting my ring fit while you were getting your cheeks split?"

A ring (that was won by the Giants defense) doesn't make up for looking like you have down syndrome and no one liking you.

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 06:52 PM
A ring (that was won by david tyree) doesn't make up for looking like you have down syndrome and no one liking you.

fixed

physiquedreams
12-17-2010, 06:55 PM
"What's it like being a Super Bowl-winning quarterback who can't get a girlfriend?"

batman15
12-17-2010, 06:56 PM
"What's it like being a Super Bowl-winning quarterback who can't get a girlfriend?"

EDIT:

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/88/8/espy3.0.0.0x0.421x600.jpeg

Yeah, that's his WIFE.

FlexGunmetal
12-17-2010, 07:00 PM
A ring (that was won by the Giants defense) doesn't make up for looking like you have down syndrome and no one liking you.

Riveting. Does that change the fact that mike vick was in a prison cell while eli manning was hoisting the lombardi?

bodybuilder127
12-17-2010, 07:02 PM
EDIT:

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/88/8/espy3.0.0.0x0.421x600.jpeg

Yeah, that's his WIFE.

lol x2...FAIL!

FSUBRAH84
12-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Riveting. Does that change the fact that mike vick was in a prison cell while eli manning was hoisting the lombardi?

No but living for a year or two in a nice prison and being liked/respected/and good looking (no homo) is better than never going to prison and being disliked and looking like you are retarded.

Not to mention Eli can barely speak and Vick could be an actor.

batman15
12-17-2010, 07:18 PM
No but living for a year or two in a nice prison and being liked/respected/and good looking (no homo) is better than never going to prison and being disliked and looking like you are retarded.

Negged, reported, and I hope you die a slow painful death.

Oh wait. Username=thug shiit lover. I shouldn't be surprised.

FSUBRAH84
12-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Negged, reported, and I hope you die a slow painful death.

Oh wait. Username=thug shiit lover. I shouldn't be surprised.

Reported for what? lol

Iaintevenmad...

_NEMESIS_
12-17-2010, 07:29 PM

Fcking retarded...

pls go

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 07:49 PM
Vicks the superstar, popular guy on campus who gets the bishes wet and has the guys begging him for autographs(Tashard Choice anyone?) and Eli is the socially awkward captain of the champion swimming team who no one gives a fuk about, plus on top of that, he's borderline retarded.

Srs.

FlexGunmetal
12-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Vicks the superstar, popular guy on campus who gets the bishes wet and has the guys begging him for autographs(Tashard Choice anyone?) and Eli is the socially awkward captain of the champion swimming team who no one gives a fuk about, plus on top of that, he's borderline retarded.

Srs.

Except eli is millionaire superbowl champion and vick is a millionaire felon and convict.
eli is married to a 10.

FSUBRAH84
12-17-2010, 08:32 PM
Except eli is millionaire superbowl champion and vick is a millionaire felon and convict.
eli is married to a 10.

While Vick is banging a constant stream of 10s and sitting back laughing at every retarded face and statement Eli makes. Not to mention he is crushing Eli on the field having an elite rushing season and a better passing season than Eli has ever had.

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 08:35 PM
if i could choose to be either i'd def go with being vick, even with the prison stint

batman15
12-17-2010, 08:38 PM
While Vick is banging a constant stream of 10s and sitting back laughing at every retarded face and statement Eli makes. Not to mention he is crushing Eli on the field having an elite rushing season and a better passing season than Eli has ever had.

Eli has never strangled, shot, slammed, electrocuted, or drowned one of these...

http://www.k9korralobediencetrainingcenter.com/dog-training-blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/truth-behind-pit-bull-training.jpg

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Eli has never strangled, shot, slammed, electrocuted, or drowned one of these...

prove it

FlexGunmetal
12-17-2010, 08:45 PM
if i could choose to be either i'd def go with being vick, even with the prison stint
Cool. Id prefer to have a clear conscience, bang my hot wife, and count my cash with my championship ring blinding me every time I flip my bills.

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 08:47 PM
eli is married to a 10.

1. LOL @ you thinking that's a 10
2. We gonna act like shes not in it for the money and is using the poor shmuck
3. While Vick may be a convicted felon, he still commands more respect from his peers then Eli, who is mostly ridiculed

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 08:49 PM
i would actually prefer to command respect from/be feared by/intimidate my peers than to have more money/hotter women

dead srs

batman15
12-17-2010, 08:50 PM
prove it

Prove that he has and I'll paypal you $1500.

Until then...

http://www.k9obedience.co.uk/images/dogfighting.jpg

And

In July 2007, Vick and three other men were charged by federal authorities with felony charges of operating an unlawful interstate dog fighting venture known as "Bad Newz Kennels". Vick was accused of financing the operation, directly participating in dog fights and executions, and personally handling thousands of dollars in related gambling activities. Federal prosecutors indicated they intended to proceed under the powerful provisions of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.

Plea agreements, convictions

By August 20, Vick and the other three co-defendants agreed to separate plea bargains for the federal charges. They were expected to each receive federal prison sentences between 12 months and five years.

On August 24, Vick filed plea documents with the federal court. He pleaded guilty to "Conspiracy to Travel in Interstate Commerce in Aid of Unlawful Activities and to Sponsor a Dog in an Animal Fighting Venture". He admitted to providing most of the financing for the operation and to participating directly in several dog fights in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina and South Carolina. He admitted to sharing in the proceeds from these dog fights. He further admitted that he knew his colleagues killed several dogs who did not perform well. He admitted to being involved in the destruction of 6–8 dogs, by hanging or drowning.The "victimization and killing of pit bulls" was considered as aggravating circumstances that led prosecutors to exceed the federal sentencing guidelines for the charge. He denied placing any side bets on the dogfights.

On August 27, U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson accepted Vick's guilty plea.

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 08:53 PM
you made the statement, burden of proof is on you son

batman15
12-17-2010, 08:55 PM
you made the statement, burden of proof is on you son

Outstanding comeback. Now quote this post and say "u mad?"

It'll be hilarious!

FlexGunmetal
12-17-2010, 08:56 PM
1. LOL @ you thinking that's a 10
2. We gonna act like shes not in it for the money and is using the poor shmuck
3. While Vick may be a convicted felon, he still commands more respect from his peers then Eli, who is mostly ridiculed

1. Im sure she isn't good enough for a 6" 170lber like you.
2. Same for vick.
3. kiss the rings, vick has a half year of success.

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Get your story straight pal.
First you say he "strangled, shot, slammed, electrocuted" dogs.
Then your "source" claims he "hanged or electrocuted".

You must be a joy to be around.
Loled @ Negged and reported. Wah Wah Wahhhhh.

And what does this have to do with the topic at hand that MV7 > Down syndrome boy?

I bet you'll be banned before the nights over with, pal.

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Outstanding comeback. Now quote this post and say "u mad?"

It'll be hilarious!

i dont use the umad usually

i can actually think of real things to say

now prove it

go ahead, i'll wait

FlexGunmetal
12-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Get your story straight pal.
First you say he "strangled, shot, slammed, electrocuted" dogs.
Then your "source" claims he "hanged or electrocuted".

Such a pleasant correction.

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:06 PM
i dont use the umad usually

i can actually think of real things to say

now prove it

go ahead, i'll wait

They see me trollin...they hatin...

Kid pls go.

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 09:06 PM
I bet you'll be banned before the nights over with, pal.

probably because you'll rat him out. thats my guess

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:07 PM
oh noes, i gonz be reported by someone who is a hypocrate

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/batman15ix/5c963a87.jpg

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 09:07 PM
They see me trollin...they hatin...

Kid pls go.

see thats the part where you can't think of anything to say so you resort to internet memes

its ok though, i didnt expect much more

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:08 PM
see thats the part where you can't think of anything to say so you resort to internet memes

its ok though, i didnt expect much more

Well at least you aren't disappointed :)

NewYorkMets
12-17-2010, 09:09 PM

do your parents love u ?

RyzinEnagy
12-17-2010, 09:09 PM
i would actually prefer to command respect from/be feared by/intimidate my peers than to have more money/hotter women

dead srs

Strong insecurities you have there. You live your life to get approval from others.

MichaelVick7
12-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Strong insecurities you have there. You live your life to get approval from others.

Strong insecurities you have there. You live your life to call out other people's insecurities.

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 09:11 PM

not really. if your goal is more/hotter women you live life to get approval from others as well. logic fails.

RyzinEnagy
12-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Strong insecurities you have there. You live your life to call out other people's insecurities.

You got banned within the minute.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/ryzinenagy/1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

bruno
12-17-2010, 09:14 PM
eli is married to a 10.

Vicks not even a millionare, the majority of his money is going to creditors. There was an article about how much he was allowed to have after his paychecks were garnished, and it was not much at all for a pro football player, less than a million a year though

batman15

Wow. I was right lol.

RyzinEnagy
not really. if your goal is more/hotter women you live life to get approval from others as well. logic fails.

Banging as many hot women as you can does not equate to seeking approval from others. I'm sure Tiger wasn't looking for approval from others. Logic fails.

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:15 PM
http://readandreact.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/elimanning_super_bowl_mvp.jpg

magicmatt
12-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Banging as many hot women as you can does not equate to seeking approval from others. I'm sure Tiger wasn't looking for approval from others. Logic fails.

if you live life to try and impress women and therefore have sex with them, you are living your life to impress others. how can you even argue that?

tino124
12-17-2010, 09:17 PM
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/81368238.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548EC7481EC93B444D7 F1CD3A4062764407B031211D352CE72A

yeah, you mad.

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Magicmatt is mad that 18-1 happened.

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 09:20 PM
1. Im sure she isn't good enough for a 6" 170lber like you.
2. Same for vick.
3. kiss the rings, vick has a half year of success.

1. I'm sure most ITT would agree she's not a 10. Hot for someone like Eli? Yes, but not a 10
2. Vicks wife/fiancÚ has been with him through the highs and lows. Not sure if Elis gold digger would stay with him if he lost all his money and went to prison.
3. Nice comeback

RyzinEnagy
12-17-2010, 09:21 PM
if you live life to try and impress women and therefore have sex with them, you are living your life to impress others. how can you even argue that?
Getting with women and having sex is a basic necessity of life. Going to jail and looking tough for your male peers to get their respect is not.

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Getting with women and having sex is a basic necessity of life. Going to jail and looking tough for your male peers to get their respect is not.

Since when did "getting women" become an argument for Eli? He gets as much pussy as any other NFL player. And Vick isn't respected by his peers because he went to jail, he respected for being someone who overcame and is a one of a kind superstar

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Since when did "getting women" become an argument for Eli? He gets as much pussy as any other NFL player. And Vick isn't respected by his peers because he went to jail, he respected for being someone who overcame and is a one of a kind superstar

What exactly did Michael Vick "overcome?"

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 09:35 PM
What exactly did Michael Vick "overcome?"

Notsureifsrs

I guess prison doesn't count as something you can overcome?

Inb4 it was his own fault

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Notsureifsrs

Exactly.

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 09:50 PM
Exactly.

Mlllions of people make mistakes every day but are never able to overcome. Vick is one of the few who WAS able to

batman15
12-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Mlllions of people make mistakes every day but are never able to overcome. Vick is one of the few who WAS able to

He over came drugs, dog killing, and prison by doing what? Running and throwing a football?

Child please.

_NEMESIS_
12-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Notsureifsrs

uhh wtf....thousands/millions people go into prison and get out as well..I guess they should be looked at as a hero because they overcame the fact that they sat in a jail cell for a period of time?

pls gtfo with that argument

ne12o
12-17-2010, 10:03 PM
He over came drugs, dog killing, and prison by doing what? Running and throwing a football?

Child please.

uhh wtf....thousands/millions people go into prison and get out as well..I guess they should be looked at as a hero because they overcame the fact that they sat in a jail cell for a period of time?

It has something to do with him being out of the game for almost 3 years and still dominating it when he came back.

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 10:05 PM

If those thousands/millions come out of jail and legitimately change their ways and become better people, then yes, they should be respected for that

U.S.M.C. TANKER
12-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Reported for what? lol

Iaintevenmad...

How about for being a phaggot?

FSUBRAH84
12-17-2010, 10:21 PM

http://www.k9korralobediencetrainingcenter.com/dog-training-blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/truth-behind-pit-bull-training.jpg

awww... did you cry about it?

batman15
12-17-2010, 10:22 PM
If those thousands/millions come out of jail and legitimately change their ways and become better people, then yes, they should be respected for that

How do you know he's a better person? Because he throws TD's?

Childs please.

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 10:27 PM
How do you know he's a better person? Because he throws TD's?

Childs please.

Wow it's useless arguing with you. I'm beginning to think you're trolling now. Have you been paying attention to anything Vick-related in the past months. Everything he's been doing and saying is the complete opposite of what he was before prison. Yes, prison changed him. I know, what a shocker, right?

NewYorkGiants
12-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Wow it's useless arguing with you. I'm beginning to think you're trolling now. Have you been paying attention to anything Vick-related in the past months. Everything he's been doing and saying is the complete opposite of what he was before prison. Yes, prison changed him. I know, what a shocker, right?

He's sorry because he got caught, not because he did it. Dogfighting is very common in the South especially in Georgia, I know an older dude from there and he says it ain't no thang for them boys.

I bet all these sorrowful interviews and talking to kids is just a PR stunt to up his new contract. And it's working beautifully for him, he's #1 in Pro Bowl voting. People are clearly buying into it. You know he's gonna completely stop or at least drastically reduce the amount of stuff he does once he puts the ink on that paper, let's be reality. He'll be laughin all the way to the bank at how America fell for that crap.

I mean think about it, if he had gotten outta jail and just said I did my time I'm never talking about it, or never showed any sorrow, he may have never gotten signed period. Now he's set to be one of the highest players in the NFL, he can't let the charade down yet till the new deal's done.

batman15
12-17-2010, 10:34 PM
awww... did you cry about it?

I thought about it. Clearly you're not a dog owner.

Didn't read. It's pointless to argue with you. Go fap to dog fights and Vick highlights on YouTube.

FSUBRAH84
12-17-2010, 10:46 PM
I thought about it. Clearly you're not a dog owner.

Didn't read. It's pointless to argue with you. Go fap to dog fights and Vick highlights on YouTube.

I have a dog, but I'm not going to let something like that effect me, especially years after its done with...

I'm not going to let it make me think that DS average Eli lives a better life than smooth 6 TD Vick.

batman15
12-17-2010, 10:51 PM
I have a dog, but I'm not going to let something like that effect me, especially years after its done with...

I'm not going to let it make me think that DS average Eli lives a better life than smooth 6 TD Vick.

Having a dog in your back yard and feeding it scraps from your buckets of KFC =/= dog owner.

Eli could sell his Super Bowl ring and pay off Michael Vick's debt. Lulz.

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 10:53 PM

Solid argument. Couldnt expect much more from you

_NEMESIS_
12-17-2010, 11:00 PM

Even before Vick got caught for the dogfighting, everyone thought he was innocent and a good guy in the community..Then came the dog stuff and it came out in public how terrible of a person he was...He says everything politically correct cause he knows one fcuk up and he is done..

But like Batman said, I guess throwing TD's instead of throwing around dead dog boddies makes you a changed man..

batman15
12-17-2010, 11:00 PM
Just like Vick in 07, I'm out of this piece.

Lasers1
12-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Even before Vick got caught for the dogfighting, everyone thought he was innocent and a good guy in the community..Then came the dog stuff and it came out in public how terrible of a person he was...He says everything politically correct cause he knows one fcuk up and he is done..

But like Batman said, I guess throwing TD's instead of throwing around dead dog boddies makes you a changed man..

So you don't think going to prison and losing everything you have can change you as a person? Lol wow

Done with this thread.

ne12o
12-17-2010, 11:11 PM
He's sorry because he got caught, not because he did it. Dogfighting is very common in the South especially in Georgia, I know an older dude from there and he says it ain't no thang for them boys.

I bet all these sorrowful interviews and talking to kids is just a PR stunt to up his new contract. And it's working beautifully for him, he's #1 in Pro Bowl voting. People are clearly buying into it. You know he's gonna completely stop or at least drastically reduce the amount of stuff he does once he puts the ink on that paper, let's be reality. He'll be laughin all the way to the bank at how America fell for that crap.

I mean think about it, if he had gotten outta jail and just said I did my time I'm never talking about it, or never showed any sorrow, he may have never gotten signed period. Now he's set to be one of the highest players in the NFL, he can't let the charade down yet till the new deal's done.

Name: NYG
Opinion: Invalid

No one knows anything about what Vick really feels, and what he felt. Nor should it matter to anyone. You must be soooo smart, you're the only conscious being in the world who can see through Vick's disguise.

The criminal system is designed to deter actions, not change you beliefs....

And you know Vick personally? Vick killed you dog?

Don't get why everyone cares so much. Of course it is infuriating to see someone you dislike make more money than you.
Still makes me laugh people saying they havn't "forgiven" Vick, as if Vick stole their dog and made him fight.

_NEMESIS_
12-17-2010, 11:19 PM

No one knows anything about what Vick really feels, and what he felt. Nor should it matter to anyone. You must be soooo smart, you're the only conscious being in the world who can see through Vick's disguise.

Don't get why everyone cares so much. Of course it is infuriating to see someone you dislike make more money than you.
Still makes me laugh people saying they havn't "forgiven" Vick, as if Vick stole their dog and made him fight.

quit talking slang phagot and speak english..of course, you probably didn't finish school or quit..

batman15
12-17-2010, 11:25 PM

Location.

Ok I'm out of this piece of shiit worshiping thread.

supacrazymonkey
12-18-2010, 12:10 AM
Eli Manning > Vick
My turd > Vick

VTheKing
12-18-2010, 12:26 AM
lol @ you guys zealously defending/attacking guys who you will never meet and shouldn't care about (their personal lives at least). Y'all got gay crushes on Vick/Eli?

lostinthesouthh
12-18-2010, 12:59 AM
lol @ you guys zealously defending/attacking guys who you will never meet and shouldn't care about (their personal lives at least). Y'all got gay crushes on Vick/Eli?

just tommy 3 rings

also this thread sho am gud

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9792/spaghett122.gif (http://img137.imageshack.us/i/spaghett122.gif/)

batman15
12-18-2010, 07:40 AM
just tommy 3 rings

also this thread sho am gud

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9792/spaghett122.gif (http://img137.imageshack.us/i/spaghett122.gif/)

Rep power=post count. Mind blown.

PatrickBateman1
12-18-2010, 07:42 AM

Ehhhh... yeah it kinda does.

Lasers1
12-18-2010, 09:13 AM
quit talking slang phagot and speak english..of course, you probably didn't finish school or quit..

Lmao you have nothing left to say because you are an uneducated moron so you say "quit talking slang" lol strong fail.

Negged phaggot

JTrain306
12-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Eli Manning > Vick
My turd > Vick
are you sure?

Lasers1
12-19-2010, 02:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hn0Eo.jpg

NJLife
12-19-2010, 02:23 PM
20 int vs 5 ints

youngt
12-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Rep power=post count. Mind blown.

this guy has to be a troll

batman15
12-19-2010, 02:56 PM
this guy has to be a troll

I troll your grandmothers saggy butthole.

Yeah. I whip her hair back and forth.

ShweezyBTFO
10-20-2012, 12:53 AM

Srs.

Vick's the dude who works at staples, reminiscing about his superstar days and Eli's the guy who just made senior partner at his firm.