View Full Version : lol @ vick vs. brady comparisons

dekd
12-12-2010, 07:32 PM
brb 2 picks

DatDereCe11Tech
12-12-2010, 07:37 PM
1 pick was a defender hitting him causing a poor throw
the other pick was a picture perfect throw dropped by Maclin

Vick has been getting hit nearly every play in this game and his offensive line has been rather awful.

Brady would know nothing about things like this, as he gets 30 seconds to throw the ball with a 10 foot wide open quarterback pocket every time he steps back to throw the ball

stevedarsh
12-12-2010, 07:40 PM

Vick has been getting hit nearly every play in this game and his offensive line has been rather awful.

Brady would know nothing about things like this, as he gets 30 seconds to throw the ball with a 10 foot wide open quarterback pocket every time he steps back to throw the ball

http://i52.tinypic.com/98hhty.jpg

dekd
12-12-2010, 07:41 PM

lol umad the bears got styled on?

Erik2806
12-12-2010, 07:53 PM

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3307/1yshq.gif

iamgenus
12-12-2010, 08:16 PM

I thought that's what made Vick so awesome? That he can get away from everyone and run for TDs whenever he wants?

How about the fact that Vick has Desean Jackson playing with him who can like like crazy and take a little toss 91 yards for a TD?

TAWS6
12-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Vick isnt even close to Bradys level. Never has been, never will be.

magicmatt
12-12-2010, 08:28 PM
someone post vicks td/int stats i cant find them

brady is 29/4 i believe

DatDereCe11Tech
12-12-2010, 08:30 PM
someone post vicks td/int stats i cant find them

brady is 29/4 i believe

24 total TDs/4 picks

truth be told, the 2 picks today were BS...1 was because he got hit and it made him throw a bad ball, and the other was a picture perfect throw that was dropped by Maclin

magicmatt
12-12-2010, 08:32 PM
24 total TDs/4 picks

truth be told, the 2 picks today were BS...1 was because he got hit and it made him throw a bad ball, and the other was a picture perfect throw that was dropped by Maclin

damn even as a brady fan those arent ignorable stats. esp since he missed what 3 games? how many fumbles has he lost if any?

correll28
12-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Vick isnt even close to Bradys level. Never has been, never will be.

except this year

DatDereCe11Tech
12-12-2010, 08:59 PM
damn even as a brady fan those arent ignorable stats. esp since he missed what 3 games? how many fumbles has he lost if any?

like 1 or 2 fumbles lost I believe

he has 24 total TDs in 8.5 games (he only played a half vs green bay), total beast mode there

JTrain306
12-12-2010, 09:01 PM
24 total TDs/4 picks

You can't take his rushing TDs and add them to inflate his TD/INT ratio, that's supposed to be a stat that shows his passing abilities.

17/4 is his passing TD / INT ratio.

magicmatt
12-12-2010, 09:06 PM
You can't take his rushing TDs and add them to inflate his TD/INT ratio, that's supposed to be a stat that shows his passing abilities.

17/4 is his passing TD / INT ratio.

i agree that you cant put the rushing tds into the td/int stat, but you cant ignore the rushing tds either. vick is legit

JTrain306
12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
i agree that you cant put the rushing tds into the td/int stat, but you cant ignore the rushing tds either. vick is legit

You may have missed the dozens of posts I've made praising Vick, but I do think he's an incredible player. Not ignoring the rushing TDs as they obviously count, but not in the way he's trying to make it seem.

DatDereCe11Tech
12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
You may have missed the dozens of posts I've made praising Vick, but I do think he's an incredible player. Not ignoring the rushing TDs as they obviously count, but not in the way he's trying to make it seem.

IMO with a guy like vick, you gotta look at rushing touchdowns in a similar way as the passing touchdowns because so many times in the red zone, he will run it in himself instead of throwing a 2 yard TD pass that so many other QBs will do

TAWS6
12-12-2010, 09:11 PM
We all gunna act like Brady wouldnt have put up 5 against the cowgirls?

DatDereCe11Tech
12-12-2010, 09:12 PM
We all gunna act like Brady wouldnt have put up 5 against the cowgirls?

Vick was pounded all game long by the cowboys defensive line. The Philly offensive line was awful and Vick still had a respectable game (90 qb rating, 3 total TDs)

Vick would throw for 400 yards a game if he could sit back for 20 seconds waiting for WRs to open up the way that Brady does

Lasers1
12-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Nobodys been comparing Vick and Brady in the sense of arguing who is a better qb. That is obviously Brady.

However, in the matter of who's the MVP, then you can compare the two of them. Brady is the MVP right now, but anything can happen in the last month

Wu-Massacre
12-12-2010, 09:13 PM
We all gunna act like Brady wouldnt have put up 5 against the cowgirls?yea Brady would have gotten the 15 flags vick didnt get

Erik2806
12-12-2010, 09:15 PM
curious to see how vick would do in a blizzard this season....just sayin

lovebbing
12-12-2010, 09:17 PM
24 total TDs/4 picks

yes, but tom brady had a couple picks from tipped hail marys thrown at the end of the half.

i cant remember what team against.

JTrain306
12-12-2010, 09:17 PM
IMO with a guy like vick, you gotta look at rushing touchdowns in a similar way as the passing touchdowns

No, you don't. It's great that he can make plays but it doesn't make him a better passer.

STA1011
12-12-2010, 09:24 PM
You are one of the worst posters EVER. Its actually a disgrace having you suck on Vicks dikk like this. Im an Eagles fan and a BIG Vick fan, but the fact that you try and argue in favor of the Eagles/Vick pisses me off bc youre arguments are absolute ****. Go back to loving Boise even tho they got proven for a terrible team.

Oh and.... Wut ?

Vick was pounded all game long by the eagles defensive line.

DatDereCe11Tech
12-12-2010, 09:24 PM
No, you don't. It's great that he can make plays but it doesn't make him a better passer.

what the fukk is the difference between throwing a 2 yard TD pass or running for it at the 2 yard line when you have speed like Vick does???

Hardcore_D00d
12-12-2010, 09:28 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/98hhty.jpg

holy sh*t awesome gif.