edit: Wade is an EXTREMELY poor man version of Jordan

calibrah1
12-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Jordan>Wade
Pippen>lebron
Rodman>bosh

_Translucency
12-09-2010, 01:09 AM
Don't compare Wade to Jordan and Bosh to Rodman.

Wade is great. Jordan is the best.
Bosh and Rodman have two entirely different styles.

This team lacks inside presence in an NBA game where it is incredibly important.

BrawnySwoleman
12-09-2010, 03:00 AM
They also need a:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TyldWxb8Buw/TACeBpf8RAI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/ThXwr78_oCU/s1600/park-bench_848.jpg

SgSpartan
12-09-2010, 03:12 AM
Wade = poor man version of Jordan
Lebron = rich man version of Pippen
Bosh = poor man version of Rodman
??? = Toni Kukoc?

Pippen's court vision far exceeds LeBron.

Rodman is a crazy defender and arguably the best rebounder of all time while Bosh..just sucks.

OP, pls go

icewill36
12-09-2010, 03:28 AM
Pippen's court vision far exceeds LeBron.

Rodman is a crazy defender and arguably the best rebounder of all time while Bosh..just sucks.

OP, pls go

i dont see how pippens court vision far exceeds lebrons.....

senorhayabusa
12-09-2010, 03:31 AM
isn't Mike Miller their equivalent of Toni Kuckoc

eastmarket
12-09-2010, 04:36 AM
??? = Toni Kukoc?

hahahah

Hoop_Dreams
12-09-2010, 04:37 AM
??? = Toni Kukoc?

Seriously considering negging for the amount of stupidity in this post.

Max~Power
12-09-2010, 06:38 AM
Whos the poor mans Horace Grant?

mchoodie
12-09-2010, 06:55 AM
The heat are missing dobermans. Right now all they have are a bunch of poodles.

mcbizkit02
12-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Who's their version of Bill Wennington?

deltbrah
12-09-2010, 07:08 AM
pippen is better than lebron, so i dont know where you get lebron being a rich mans pippen.

and you are obviously retarded as miami heat does not look anything like the 96 chicago bulls.

bubbachuck
12-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Bosh is not even homeless man's Rodman. The only comparison not worthy of a face palm is Pippen and Lebron, very similar though LBJ is probably a slightly better scorer while Pip was a better defender and a far superior teammate.

FierceTiger
12-09-2010, 07:33 AM
they need a phil jackson

ConsistencyWins
12-09-2010, 07:37 AM
OP seriously pls go. The amount of retard in your thread is outstanding. Lmao, comparing the 96 bulls to the heat.

FGCHENG
12-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Im not a Heats fan by any means, but I do see similarities. Maybe it won't all click this season, but they're all superstars of this era. Not to say they were at the same talent level as superstars were a dozen + years ago, because they are by no means (not even close), but how can you not see the similarities?

And how can I forget the great Phil Jackson!? Maybe they just need a motivated Pat Reily to step down, cuz Eric isn't going to win them a title, he will be outcoached come playoffs.

kenonator
12-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Do they have a version of John Paxson?

Hoop_Dreams
12-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Im not a Heats fan by any means, but I do see similarities. Maybe it won't all click this season, but they're all superstars of this era. Not to say they were at the same talent level as superstars were a dozen + years ago, because they are by no means (not even close), but how can you not see the similarities?

And how can I forget the great Phil Jackson!? Maybe they just need a motivated Pat Reily to step down, cuz Eric isn't going to win them a title, he will be outcoached come playoffs.
Bosh's game is completely different from Rodman's.

That's like saying Channing Frye is a poor man's Dwight Howard in terms of playing styles.

(Though I wouldn't expect you to understand that analogy because it's obvious you don't even watch basketball.)

The Wade to Jordan comparison is laughable. The only person whose name belongs in the same breath as MJ is Kobe.

And Lebron is a good scorer and off the ball defender. Pippen was a facilitator, good shooter, and EXCELLENT defender on and off the ball.

There are no similarities.

Daewoo_Lanos
12-09-2010, 08:25 AM
i dont see how pippens court vision far exceeds lebrons.....

you need to be a biased laker fan on phaggytime to see that brah.

ToPHeR35
12-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Zing!

jimbogr
12-09-2010, 09:04 AM
The Wade to Jordan comparison is laughable. The only person whose name belongs in the same breath as MJ is Kobe.

Yep, both him and Kobe needed an all star cast to win a ring. When they didn't have it, they complained about their teammates.

Imagine if Jordan had been a Lebron or Iverson

icewill36
12-09-2010, 11:30 AM
pippen is better than lebron, so i dont know where you get lebron being a rich mans pippen.

and you are obviously retarded as miami heat does not look anything like the 96 chicago bulls.

pippen's best season was when MJ retired, and numbers still dont touch lebron's. i bet u pippen couldn't lead the cavs to 66 wins, and i bet portland would not have lost that game 7 to the lakers if they had lebron instead of pippen.

brb_ballin
12-09-2010, 11:33 AM
this you OP?

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/4095/original/sadasdasdasd.png

DeeBO-
12-09-2010, 11:36 AM
forget the wade/jordan and lebron/pippen comparison.....you just compared DENNIS RODMAN who averaged 13 rebounds/gm in his career and during the prime average 16-18 rebounds a game and was one of the best defenders in the league to chris 'rupual" bosh?

http://mammut.q-spot.org/misc/picpost/how-about-no.jpg

cp3wfu
12-09-2010, 11:47 AM
at first i was like....

http://noggin.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/hmmmm-i-disagrees-with-your-theories.jpg

and then you compared bosh and rodman and i was like

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/gtfo4.jpg