PDA

View Full Version : Everyone talks about Hillis - Marshall - Cutler

poppa_boner
12-07-2010, 10:44 AM
But no Alphonso Smith talks...

trade a 1st rounder to take him in the 2nd, then trade him for a 7th round TE.... and hes doing great on the Lions

McDaniels... goodnight sweet prince

Ox1991
12-07-2010, 10:47 AM
McDaniels did years of damage to that team. I feel bad for Broncos fans.

wsuwarrior
12-07-2010, 10:51 AM
That is because he isnt a big name player and he plays for a terrible team. But yea, the guy has like 5 ints and is playing very well.

McDaniels set that franchise back years and years. I wouldnt be surprised if it took about a decade to get that team back into the playoffs.

evilsteve02
12-07-2010, 10:55 AM
McDaniels did years of damage to that team. I feel bad for Broncos fans.

he basically did the exact same thing Butch Davis did to the Browns. I hope it doesn't take 5 or 6 years to start to get the team back in the right direction..it would be a shame, i prefer a competitive Broncos to a pushover team.

KingCanuck
12-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Smith looked great in the Thanksgiving game vs the Pats...lmao

Getting a lot of ints =/= being a good corner

Max~Power
12-07-2010, 11:09 AM

6uy3d7U5dn8

batman15
12-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Lol Brady abused him.

kethnaab
12-07-2010, 11:12 AM
But no Alphonso Smith talks...

trade a 1st rounder to take him in the 2nd, then trade him for a 7th round TE.... and hes doing great on the Lions

McDaniels... goodnight sweet prince

bertstare

search my name and alphonso smith.

yeah, he got tooled by the Patriots, but they've done a lot of that lately

Besides, Smith is certainly better than the non-Champ stuff that the Broncs have been throwing out there. I mean, how you give away a 1st rounder to draft a guy and then give up on him in 1 season?

Max~Power
12-07-2010, 11:18 AM
bertstare

search my name and alphonso smith.

yeah, he got tooled by the Patriots, but they've done a lot of that lately

Besides, Smith is certainly better than the non-Champ stuff that the Broncs have been throwing out there. I mean, how you give away a 1st rounder to draft a guy and then give up on him in 1 season?

I remember your Broncos post and all the moves they made, and what they turned into...

And yes Brady can make any first or second year guy look bad right now.

cor030
12-07-2010, 12:03 PM
I wouldn't say he set the Broncos back years. They still have some good players to build around. Clady is one of the best LT's in the NFL, and they have a pretty good core of receivers and an average quarterback.

He definitely wasted a couple years, but I can see them being able to put a good team together with a good draft. Gotta remember that team dealt with a lot of injuries this season(including losing their best pass rusher.)

jumpropecatposy
12-07-2010, 12:17 PM
screw those guys i miss Tony Scheffler dude was my favorite player on the team. I always thought cutler marshall and scheffler were going to be a great trio for years fuuuuuuuu

homicidal_misc
12-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Lol Branch abused him.

fixed