caj
12-07-2010, 11:50 AM
true dat.. my power rankings would go:

1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Falcons
4. Ravens
5. Jets (lol maybe, not sure)

Bears and Chiefs need to be in the conversation at some point as well.

But Pats are def #1 - and by a huge margin.

RedAuerbach
12-07-2010, 11:52 AM
what power rankings?

the ones that count come out on wednesdays

lovebbing
12-07-2010, 11:54 AM
what power rankings?

all the power rankings i check come out this morning

but this one was espn

Erik2806
12-07-2010, 11:59 AM
eh thatll change soon...especially after the pats beat the bears next week. the falcons wont get much help beating the lousy ass panthers

watup740
12-07-2010, 12:09 PM
eh thatll change soon...especially after the pats beat the bears next week. the falcons wont get much help beating the lousy ass panthers

Falcons have beat Saints early and recently Ravens, Packers, Bucs twice, Rams (not a great win, but a decent team). Haters are strong on the Falcons. I don't care if you don't like them or not, but you can't argue that they aren't the most consistent team.

bking10
12-07-2010, 12:09 PM
what power rankings?

the ones that count? none of them count

kethnaab
12-07-2010, 12:13 PM
what power rankings?

the ones that count come out in February

fixed

JTrain306
12-07-2010, 12:15 PM
what power rankings?

dude, why'd you change your pic?????

at least we still have the memgenerator of you

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4121406/what-power-rankings-the-ones-that-count-come-out-on-wednesdays-.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=RedAuerbach

Trapstar4.4
12-07-2010, 12:32 PM
who gives a sh8t about the power rankings. with how this season has gone, the superbowl championship is up for grabs.

the jets were overrated anyway.

Trapstar4.4
12-07-2010, 12:34 PM
and everybody hates on the falcons for some reason, while we continue to do what we do. The falcons fans love it though. we dont need our team getting a big head anyway. keep fighting and take that home field advantage.

KennyK
12-07-2010, 12:38 PM
shouldn't the raiders be ahead of the chargers. :confused:

*DH*
12-07-2010, 12:39 PM
dude, why'd you change your pic?????

at least we still have the memgenerator of you

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4121406/what-power-rankings-the-ones-that-count-come-out-on-wednesdays-.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=RedAuerbach

Lmfaooooo repped on recharge

MikeLowry7
12-07-2010, 12:40 PM
and everybody hates on the falcons for some reason, while we continue to do what we do. The falcons fans love it though. we dont need our team getting a big head anyway. keep fighting and take that home field advantage.

This. Haters be hating cause the Falcons keep pulling out the come from behind victories.

KennyK
12-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Only a fast-food restaurant has as many minimum-salary skilled co-workers as Donovan McNabb. (Clayton)

lawl

chrisjohnsonlsu
12-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Falcons have beat Saints early and recently Ravens, Packers, Bucs twice, Rams (not a great win, but a decent team). Haters are strong on the Falcons. I don't care if you don't like them or not, but you can't argue that they aren't the most consistent team.

they are consistent. consistent at getting breaks. their luck will catch up with them.

SF had the game won, but Nate Clements is an idiot and didnt go down after he picked off ryan for the win.
NO hartley missed a chip shot in the final seconds of 4th quarter. falcons win in OT
BAL roddy whites offensive pass inteference on game winning td nocall
TB that pick at the end of the game sunday wasnt a pick. TB still mighta loss, but another officiating call their way.
GB game i didnt catch, but heard there was some controversy on a tony gonzalez catch.

Cliffs: consistent team...at catching breaks
will lose early in playoffs.

TAWS6
12-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Brady would shred the Falcons defense. Silly power rankings.

Trapstar4.4
12-07-2010, 01:06 PM
lulz tom brady would pass for 8 touchdowns vs falcons, they are pretenders

they are consistent. consistent at getting breaks. their luck will catch up with them.

SF had the game won, but Nate Clements is an idiot and didnt go down after he picked off ryan for the win.
NO hartley missed a chip shot in the final seconds of 4th quarter. falcons win in OT
BAL roddy whites offensive pass inteference on game winning td nocall
TB that pick at the end of the game sunday wasnt a pick. TB still mighta loss, but another officiating call their way.
GB game i didnt catch, but heard there was some controversy on a tony gonzalez catch.

Cliffs: consistent team...at catching breaks
will lose early in playoffs.

meh, we will be chilling in the wild card round. bye week ftw

if, if, if.

all i ask is that we continue to hog the ball with our outstanding TOS. it really forces offenses to use their minuscule amount of time wisely. If they don't, then they will probably come up short. brb going for the Saints sweep. They should have lost to the BENGALS, but im not like some of you who choose to play the "if" game.

chrisjohnsonlsu
12-07-2010, 01:27 PM
meh, we will be chilling in the wild card round. bye week ftw

if, if, if.

all i ask is that we continue to hog the ball with our outstanding TOS. it really forces offenses to use their minuscule amount of time wisely. If they don't, then they will probably come up short. brb going for the Saints sweep. They should have lost to the BENGALS, but im not like some of you who choose to play the "if" game.

its all good. i was just correcting the other dude, hence the if game. it looks like we will be 13-3 or 12-4 and get a 5th seed. but, at least thats a bye for us too, NFC west is gawbage.

Trapstar4.4
12-07-2010, 01:37 PM
its all good. i was just correcting the other dude, hence the if game. it looks like we will be 13-3 or 12-4 and get a 5th seed. but, at least thats a bye for us too, NFC west is gawbage.

yeah i try not to get caught up in the falcons bashing. I just continue to watch each sunday and see what happens.

I always have to remind people that i never claim that we are the best team, but I wouldnt call us a pushover either. I think the main idea is that if the opponent wants to win, then they truly have to bring their A game. As a fan, thats all I ask.

lovebbing
12-07-2010, 03:50 PM

no one is "hating" quit being defensive....

they may been underestimated or counted out, but I sure as hell wasnt hating

i just believe the pats are much better