PDA

View Full Version : at this rate, the pats could score over 500 points

lovebbing
12-07-2010, 11:17 AM
zomg! avg 31 points a game x 4 more games = 124 points + 379 that they have scored so far = 503 points, and honestly they have put up 40+ last two games.

all with a bunch of short, white, nobodys(no racist)!

it may not be the 2007 offense, but damn! the pats dynasty is still here!

damn you tom brady and Bill belichick.......

DAMN YOU!!!!!!

:D

Erik2806
12-07-2010, 11:20 AM
feels good to be a true pats fan man. im lol'ing at all the people who havent given the pats any credit until now. but whatever

lovebbing
12-07-2010, 11:22 AM
feels good to be a true pats fan man. im lol'ing at all the people who havent given the pats any credit until now. but whatever

yes, I wish I was from boston :(

but instead, im here in seattle and get to watch my basketball team get taken away from me, and bring success in some other city.....

cleveland fans wanna whine about James leaving them, but imagine losing your whole franchise.....

feelsbadman.jpg

Erik2806
12-07-2010, 11:24 AM
yes, I wish I was from boston :(

but instead, im here in seattle and get to watch my basketball team get taken away from me, and bring success in some other city.....

cleveland fans wanna whine about James leaving them, but imagine losing your whole franchise.....

feelsbadman.jpg

i bet bro. seattle is a great city though

lovebbing
12-07-2010, 11:30 AM
i bet bro. seattle is a great city though

it is, very laid back and peaceful but the weather can be depressing sometimes (srs).

there is just so many weird little things that happen that are just so typical "seattle sports"

eg. ryan leaf, mariners 116 win season then 4-5 in playoffs, seahawks lose in only superbowl due to refs blown calls, and so many other weird things. i could go on and on about our woes.

its one thing to constantly suck, but to be good just to be disappointed is typical seattle.