PDA

View Full Version : Albert Haynesworth suspended for the rest of season without pay

Ching0n
12-07-2010, 09:32 AM
#Redskins announce DL Albert Haynesworth is suspended without pay for next four games for conduct detrimental to the club

kethnaab
12-07-2010, 09:43 AM
that is outstanding

andrew28
12-07-2010, 09:47 AM
that man is a disgrace to the sport

magicmatt
12-07-2010, 09:48 AM
that man is a disgrace to the sport

he really is. hope they go after him in court

germanyt
12-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Besides all the stuff on the field, did he do something specifically to get suspended?

FB31T
12-07-2010, 09:54 AM
good **** that fat lazy piece of shiit

LikeAMachine
12-07-2010, 09:55 AM
5*thread

mtomjr14
12-07-2010, 09:57 AM
haha good.

niospecv
12-07-2010, 09:58 AM
He got paid already. He really doesn't care.

989sports
12-07-2010, 09:59 AM
People really don't know how to manage star athletes these days.

Iczer
12-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Oakland Raiders trade 2012 first round pick for Albert Haynesworth

PitBillSoxFan
12-07-2010, 10:02 AM
he really is. hope they go after him in court

please tell me how they will do this.

magicmatt
12-07-2010, 10:04 AM
please tell me how they will do this.

its been done before. he signed a contract too. he needs to live up to it

didnt the falcons go after vick when he couldnt play anymore?

PitBillSoxFan
12-07-2010, 10:06 AM

He was in jail for 2 years. He was unable to play. Haynesworth, technically, is able to play.

Find me a link where a team took a guy to court for not playing well.

Ching0n
12-07-2010, 10:06 AM

are you slow?

magicmatt
12-07-2010, 10:07 AM
He was in jail for 2 years. He was unable to play. Haynesworth, technically, is able to play.

Find me a link where a team took a guy to court for not playing well.

are you slow?

you guys gonna seriously sit here and tell me that if this went before a DC court that they would rule in haynesworths favor?

i understand that they suspended him and his excuse will be "well i couldnt play, i was suspended" but i guarantee theres parts of his contract that he has violated

PitBillSoxFan
12-07-2010, 10:10 AM
you guys gonna seriously sit here and tell me that if this went before a DC court that they would rule in haynesworths favor?

i understand that they suspended him and his excuse will be "well i couldnt play, i was suspended" but i guarantee theres parts of his contract that he has violated

You DO realize Haynesworth will be represented by one of the most powerful and richest unions in the country who will fight it to the death, correct?

Unless he violated weight clauses or something, good luck getting him to pay part of his money back.

But your analogy to a guy who went to jail for 2 years was spot on!

magicmatt
12-07-2010, 10:11 AM
You DO realize Haynesworth will be represented by one of the most powerful and richest unions in the country who will fight it to the death, correct?

Unless he violated weight clauses or something, good luck getting him to pay part of his money back.

But your analogy to a guy who went to jail for 2 years was spot on!

hahahahahaha holy ****, the same union that cant stand up to its own boss is gonna stand up the the us district court? youre high as fuk cuz

edit: youre also assuming that the union is gonna be on his side, they dont have to be

edit 2: i didnt compare vicks and alberts situations directly, just that the falcons got some money back

PitBillSoxFan
12-07-2010, 10:12 AM
hahahahahaha holy ****, the same union that cant stand up to its own boss is gonna stand up the the us district court? youre high as fuk cuz

edit: youre also assuming that the union is gonna be on his side, they dont have to be

You don't think the union will have 5 lawyers fighting this if it went to court?

And where's your link/story about a team getting money back from a player because he didn't do well?

magicmatt
12-07-2010, 10:13 AM
You don't think the union will have 5 lawyers fighting this if it went to court?

And where's your link/story about a team getting money back from a player because he didn't do well?

you dont think the redskins can find lawyers of their own? ya they dont have any money

i'll look for links

PitBillSoxFan
12-07-2010, 10:16 AM
you dont think the redskins can find lawyers of their own? ya they dont have any money

i'll look for links

When did I say that?

Oh yea, I didn't.

Ox1991
12-07-2010, 10:17 AM
He's been dragging out his injuries and recently has missed a few games with an "illness" he also doesn't show up in any practices and even on the field.

Backus24
somebody post the gif of him lying in the middle of the field with no one around him after he gave up on the play.

magicmatt
When did I say that?

Oh yea, I didn't.

you acted like the 5 lawyers the nflpa will hire are gonna be the be all end all of the situation

look, im not saying its gonna happen. i could be 100 percent wrong, i could be 100 percent right. would it seriously surprise you?

PitBillSoxFan
12-07-2010, 10:19 AM
you acted like the 5 lawyers the nflpa will hire are gonna be the be all end all of the situation

look, im not saying its gonna happen. i could be 100 percent wrong, i could be 100 percent right. would it seriously surprise you?

Yes it would surprise me. Why do you think every contract is essentially a 1-year deal? Because players get hurt, suck, etc.

If anyone may have a case in court, it would be Haynesworth suing the team for benching him and shutting him out of whatever his salary would be.

You can't sue a player for sucking.

Max~Power
12-07-2010, 10:20 AM
somebody post the gif of him lying in the middle of the field with no one around him after he gave up on the play.

http://jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2nhf4no.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
12-07-2010, 10:27 AM

let's be reality, a union not going hard to protect its members defeats the entire point of a union.

yep, i could see a union that represents such an extreme number of degenerates setting the precedent of not being on a members side when their members seem to always find ways to make their bosses regret giving them millions.

heytred
12-07-2010, 10:28 AM
As a die hard and life long Washington Redskins fan, the above post makes me sick. ^^ 2 up.

God, I hate Fat Albert, it's about time. I want to cut him... I don't want a trade. Anything we get forhim will be tainted by association.

FB31T
12-07-2010, 10:32 AM

hahaha the lineman blocking him was probably like wtf? that was the easiest block of my career

Drakeo
12-07-2010, 10:35 AM
CwxMRPTsYeo

guy is garbage, and a disgrace to the league. the other randy moss

JTrain306
12-07-2010, 10:37 AM
hahaha the lineman blocking him was probably like wtf? that was the easiest block of my career

and as a result he was able to pick up another block

lol at the Haynesworm

Budly69
12-07-2010, 10:47 AM
The bad part is that you can almost guarantee that the Raiders will go after him if Seymour walks after this season.

FB31T
12-07-2010, 10:51 AM
and as a result he was able to pick up another block

lol at the Haynesworm

yup and that pass was a td...if haynesworth kept working, that second guy blocked would have had vick

_NEMESIS_
12-07-2010, 10:53 AM
someone should chop a picture of a hotdog on the ground when Haynesworm is just laying there looking around..

kethnaab
12-07-2010, 11:15 AM

the same union that is allowing its players to get anally raped each week by the phaggot fine machinations of the NFL?

squirrell751
12-07-2010, 11:24 AM
CwxMRPTsYeo

guy is garbage, and a disgrace to the league. the other randy moss

holy i remember. now that i look at it again that phaggot shouldve been kicked out of the league! who steps on someones head with cleats? id shoot that phaggot

PitBillSoxFan
12-07-2010, 11:25 AM
the same union that is allowing its players to get anally raped each week by the phaggot fine machinations of the NFL?

What are they gonna do? They appeal some fines, but that isn't exactly a good PR move to defend a guy who illegally hit a QB....

Also, 20K, 40K in fines is nothing compared to what they would be looking at if teams could sue players over sucking. If 1 team was successfu, every year a team would take a player to court and sue for millions.

magicmatt
12-07-2010, 02:33 PM
let's be reality, a union not going hard to protect its members defeats the entire point of a union.

yep, i could see a union that represents such an extreme number of degenerates setting the precedent of not being on a members side when their members seem to always find ways to make their bosses regret giving them millions.
you ever been a union brah?

finally someone agrees

jdo1
12-07-2010, 02:47 PM
i would unsuspend him and pay someone from another team to take his knee out as payback

germanyt
12-07-2010, 03:56 PM

GJ#79M. He found someone else to hit after Hayneworthless layed down.

Reps n Sets
12-07-2010, 04:07 PM

lol, somebody troll face that sh*t.

Cinderblock
12-07-2010, 04:19 PM
the same union that is allowing its players to get anally raped each week by the phaggot fine machinations of the NFL?if by anally raped, you mean James Harrison is finally paying for being routinely dirty....

Budly69
12-07-2010, 04:56 PM
if by anally raped, you mean James Harrison is finally paying for being routinely dirty....

You are an 18 year old manlet... what the f*ck would you know about high level football and what entails dirty play?

_NEMESIS_
12-07-2010, 04:58 PM
You are an 18 year old manlet... what the f*ck would you know about high level football and what entails dirty play?

You are a fatass Mr.295.....Get over it...Harrison has always been dirty as well as the Steelers in generally (Hines Ward, Ryan Clark, etc.)

Budly69
12-07-2010, 05:00 PM
You are a fatass Mr.295.....Get over it...Harrison has always been dirty as well as the Steelers in generally (Hines Ward, Ryan Clark, etc.)

Apparently to the sport misc geniuses smash mouth football=dirty. I'll give you Hines Ward but not Harrison.

Props for calling me out on weighing 295 when you dont even have your weight posted phaggot.

Cinderblock
12-07-2010, 05:04 PM
You are an 18 year old manlet... what the f*ck would you know about high level football and what entails dirty play?Location: South Dakota

http://i51.tinypic.com/xfpbgh.jpg

PitBillSoxFan
12-16-2010, 08:59 PM

i'll look for links

You find ay links....?

Because I did!
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5928204

The NFL Players Association has filed a grievance on behalf of suspended Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth, sources confirmed to ESPN on Thursday.

The NFLPA will try to get back some of the more than $847,000 in salary Haynesworth could lose since his Dec. 7 suspension for conduct detrimental to the team.

The Redskins will likely tell an arbitrator that among Haynesworth's transgressions was his refusal to speak with head coach Mike Shanahan; the NFLPA will likely counter that despite Haynesworth's behavior, he was not given a written reprimand until he was suspended, CSNWashington.com reported.

magicmatt
12-16-2010, 09:02 PM
congrats albert, your union took your side

grievance doesn't mean **** fyi

its just an official notification to your employer that you have a problem with something they did

in case you've never been a member of a union