great matchup. subbed though.

TAWS6
12-06-2010, 09:26 PM
next sunday on 12/12 the bears will host the patriots and will WIN

if this does not happen negs will be welcome to rain down on me

Its going to be a very good game.

GyM_RaT

What do you have to lose from making this bet. You'll just create another user name when you're in red. Nice try though.

magicmatt
bears are ****ting right now

OMG STEELERS D

OMG JETS D

BEST IN THE LEAGUE

lsiberian
12-06-2010, 09:27 PM
This isn't 1984, but it will be fun to have a 84 super bowl rematch.

TAWS6
12-06-2010, 09:28 PM

85 i thought

RabbitBrah
12-06-2010, 09:29 PM

85 brah

its50
12-06-2010, 09:29 PM
in to bump thread after cutler throws 4 INTs while brady throws 4 TDs

RabbitBrah
12-06-2010, 09:36 PM

What do you have to lose from making this bet. You'll just create another user name when you're in red. Nice try though.

wont need to brah cuz i wont be red

jassako
12-06-2010, 09:37 PM
strong October join date and 14 rep power

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 09:38 PM

Well then you will have no problem repping me if the Bears lose.

Antonio519
12-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Its going to be a very good game.

your posts are so humble

I love you (no homo)

RabbitBrah
12-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Well then you will have no problem repping me if the Bears lose.

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/4457/original/challenge.jpg?1291495361

challenge accepted

Ox1991
12-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Negged OP so I will be good to neg him again after the Bears lose.

Erik2806
12-06-2010, 09:56 PM
in b4 thread backfire.

in b4 OP deletes thread at halftime.

JDuB128
12-06-2010, 10:05 PM
well, the bears probably should have lost to the lions twice, if it werent for some shady calls by the officials. The calvin catch and the suh throwdown this week. Feels bad , oh well patrcik peterson plz!

awahl63
12-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Eh I dunno man...the Patriots are clearly the best team in the league right now

I fuking hate the Pats but I just want next week to be over

secondhandloser
12-06-2010, 10:08 PM
in b4 OP is red.

Parlor_Mob
12-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Bears offense have to step up huge if they have a shot of winning. Brady is going to pick apart that D.

Antonio519
12-06-2010, 10:14 PM
well, the bears probably should have lost to the lions twice, if it werent for some shady calls by the officials. The calvin catch and the suh throwdown this week. Feels bad , oh well patrcik peterson plz!

What happend the 2nd game? Even if that penalty wasn't called it would have been the bears ball on 3rd and 1

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 10:14 PM
in b4 mccourty/sanders are cutlers best receivers

iliveinjersey
12-06-2010, 10:17 PM
pats will win 34-17

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 10:50 PM
as a Bears fan, after watching tonights game, I'm ****ing scared. This game could very easily be over by halftime. I hope not, but we'll see.

homer prediction- Bears 29 Pats 27

non-homer prediction- Bears 23 Pats 35

lovebbing
12-06-2010, 11:05 PM
an 9-3 NFC team is so much worse than an AFC team with an even better record.

Bears have had a decently easy schedule so far and still have a worse record.

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 11:06 PM

by 1 loss...

and the Pats lost to the Browns LOL.

Ox1991
12-06-2010, 11:12 PM

lol

The NFC is stronger than the AFC.

Contenders:

Packers
Bears
Eagles
Giants
Saints
Falcons
Buccaneers

vs

Patriots
Jets
Ravens
Steelers
Chiefs

Beasly3333
12-06-2010, 11:28 PM
I think the Bears can win. We won't be the favorites but I don't think the Patriots will keep dominating like they are now.

lovebbing
12-06-2010, 11:30 PM
by 1 loss...

and the Pats lost to the Browns LOL.

most unoriginal dumb arguement ever.

did you not read my post? the bears are an NFC team. they play in a weaker conference, while the pats play in a much better conference and still have a better record.

the best teams the bears beat are the packers and Eagles. 6 out of the nine wins they have are from teams with losing records, and 1 other win is a .500 team....

the game will definately be close and the pats could easily lose given its on the road, but bringing up them losing to the browns is stupid. they are tied with 1 other team for the best record, and they have obviously rebounded well after that loss. give credit when its due.....

potatoe
12-06-2010, 11:31 PM
last time this happened...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128816451&highlight=browns+beat+patriots

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 11:32 PM

did you not read my post? the bears are an NFC team. they play in a weaker conference, while the pats play in a much better conference and still have a better record.

the best teams the bears beat are the packers and Eagles. 6 out of the nine wins they have are from teams with losing records, and 1 other win is a .500 team....

the game will definately be close and the pats could easily lose given its on the road, but bringing up them losing to the browns is stupid. they are tied with 1 other team for the best record, and they have obviously rebounded well after that loss. give credit when its due.....

most unoriginal dumb argument ever.

the NFC is stronger than the AFC this year.

PLS go.

Beasly3333
12-06-2010, 11:34 PM

Sorry, but your a fckin idiot.

NFC > AFC

AFC has like 3 good teams(Pats, Steelers, Ravens). After that it is all downhill(Jets are overrated)

lovebbing
12-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Sorry, but your a fckin idiot.

NFC > AFC

AFC has like 3 good teams(Pats, Steelers, Ravens). After that it is all downhill(Jets are overrated)

"has like" lulz

jets arent overrated because of this.... pats are just that good. elaborate on why the NFC is better, instead of saying

"afc has like, three good teams....."

and grow up, you dont need to insult me

most unoriginal dumb argument ever.

the NFC is stronger than the AFC this year.

PLS go.

elaborate......

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 11:43 PM
"has like" lulz

jets arent overrated because of this.... pats are just that good. elaborate on why the NFC is better, instead of saying

"afc has like, three good teams....."

and grow up, you dont need to insult me

elaborate......

really?

AFC contenders
Pats
Steelers
Ravens

NFC contenders
falcons
bears
eagles
giants
packers
saints
bucs

lovebbing
12-07-2010, 12:01 AM
really?

AFC contenders
Pats
Steelers
Ravens

NFC contenders
falcons
bears
eagles
giants
packers
saints
bucs

thats not elaborating....

the NFC west is utterly terrible compared to the AFC west.

the bucs havnt won a single game against a team with a winning record.... the saints are barely beating opponents they should destroy. the packers are overated, and so are the falcons.

its not about how many more contenders each division has.... thats just stupid because there is a set number of teams that make the playoffs....

the elite teams in the AFC, are better than the elite teams of the NFC. just look at atlanta, they only scored 9 points against pittsburghs defense, while the pats put up 39, but they both have the same record. hows that? because the NFC sucks.... The eagles, falcons, and bears would all crumble against the Jets, and they are most likely just a wild card team for the AFC.

The rams absolutely suck and they are a division leader.... it could be the first time in history a team with a losing record makes the playoffs, and of course its an NFC team.

just look at this playoff picture:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t169/PwnageFactor/wdawda.png

all the AFC teams have tough schedules, especially the AFC east teams....

even though I dont agree with your "more nfc contenders" logic, this playoff picture shows how many more potential playoff teams are in the AFC

the 49ers who are 4-8 actually have a shot in this conference of making the playoffs, thats pathetic...

and even though I hate to admit, the seahawks who have a -50 point differential might be a division leader when the season is over....

Ox1991
12-07-2010, 12:05 AM

the bucs havnt won a single game against a team with a winning record.... the saints are barely beating opponents they should destroy. the packers are overated, and so are the falcons.

its not about how many more contenders each division has.... thats just stupid because there is a set number of teams that make the playoffs....

the elite teams in the AFC, are better than the elite teams of the NFC. just look at atlanta, they only scored 9 points against pittsburghs defense, while the pats put up 39, but they both have the same record. hows that? because the NFC sucks.... The eagles, falcons, and bears would all crumble against the Jets, and they are most likely just a wild card team for the AFC.

The rams absolutely suck and they are a division leader.... it could be the first time in history a team with a losing record makes the playoffs, and of course its an NFC team.

the 49ers who are 4-8 actually have a shot in this conference of making the playoffs, thats pathetic...

There are 6 teams with 6 wins (.500) or less in the playoff hunt in the AFC. There are only two such teams in the hunt in the NFC.

Argument: Invalid.

Beasly3333
12-07-2010, 12:07 AM

the elite teams in the AFC, are better than the elite teams of the NFC. just look at atlanta, they only scored 9 points against pittsburghs defense, while the pats put up 39. The eagles, falcons, and bears would all crumble against the Jets, and they are most likely just a wild card team for the AFC.

Did he list any NFC West teams? No so STFU about pointless crap.

The Jets are the most overrated team in the entire league. They haven't beat ONE team with a winning record other than a fluke win against the Pats. They already got beat by the Packers who you just referred to as overrated. What does that make the Jets? lmao

Steelers, Pats, and Ravens are the only team worth a damn. Meanwhile, the Bears, Falcons, Saints, Giants, Packers, and Eagles are all great teams.

6 of the 9 best teams in the NFL are in the NFC. GTFO

Ejjw18
12-07-2010, 12:09 AM

The Jets are the most overrated team in the entire league. They haven't beat ONE team with a winning record other than a fluke win against the Pats. They already got beat by the Packers who you just referred to as overrated. What does that make the Jets? lmao

Steelers, Pats, and Ravens are the only team worth a damn. Meanwhile, the Bears, Falcons, Saints, Giants, Packers, and Eagles are all great teams.

exactly, but more teams are "in the hunt" in the AFC so that's his argument LOL.

lovebbing
12-07-2010, 12:14 AM

stupid, all you guys say is that there is x number of teams good in nfc which is more than x number of good teams in AFC

so by your logic that makes NFC better? lol, your teams only look good because they play ****tier teams....

exactly, but more teams are "in the hunt" in the AFC so that's his argument LOL.

i said alot more than that....

why dont you chime in?

Ejjw18
12-07-2010, 12:22 AM
stupid, all you guys say is that there is x number of teams good in nfc which is more than x number of good teams in AFC

so by your logic that makes NFC better? lol, your teams only look good because they play ****tier teams....

i said alot more than that....

why dont you chime in?

dude, you can't be this retarded can you? Ok let me break it down. There are more contenders in the NFC which means that is a stronger conference because they PLAY EACH OTHER and play some teams in the AFC also and STILL have these good records.

Jester78
12-07-2010, 06:37 AM
this kind of thread made some OP profit with the Bears against the Eagles last time, but this time around...

Last nights game pretty much showed me that the Patriots are out for blood, as a bears fan I kinda dont see things ending well...

The Bears defense/formation is what Brady exploits. Gonna be dinkie dunking from one end to the other, and a guy like Brady doesn't get shaky in the redzone.

SteelSS
12-07-2010, 06:43 AM
the bears are going to get a reality check

lsiberian
12-07-2010, 06:47 AM
this kind of thread made some OP profit with the Bears against the Eagles last time, but this time around...

Last nights game pretty much showed me that the Patriots are out for blood, as a bears fan I kinda dont see things ending well...

The Bears defense/formation is what Brady exploits. Gonna be dinkie dunking from one end to the other, and a guy like Brady doesn't get shaky in the redzone.

The Patriots are weak against a good 4 man rush though. That's the secret to beating them as the Giants showed in 2007. I think the Bears might have a rush capable. So it's possible. I don't think the Jets have a very good line, but I could be wrong about that.

AFC vs NFC arguments? Really who cares? NFC beat the AFC in the last Super Bowl and that's normally how they decide it, but I don't care. I just wish my team was in the NFC west.

justin8684
12-07-2010, 07:19 AM
Would love it if New England won this game & emerged from the game with tons of injuries that kept players out the following week vs. Green Bay!

Jester78
12-07-2010, 07:47 AM

yeah, that 7 yards on that suh penalty on 2nd down really made all the difference in the game...

did you even watch the game?

Axceed
12-07-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm betting OP is a wizard.

Jester78
12-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Negged OP so I will be good to neg him again after the Bears lose.

um, why dont you just neg him after they lose?

why were you given the benefit out the doubt and kept out of the red by a few guys in here?

Pretty soon you're not gonna be having any greens to neg with if you keep acting like this, why cant you just be cool man?

iamgenus
12-07-2010, 08:18 AM
I may neg OP either way.

People who have less than 500 reps shouldn't even start these threads. What's the downside of being wrong?

You have a 50/50 chance that your prediction comes true. A broken clock is right twice a day too...doesn't mean it deserves credit.

Ox1991
12-07-2010, 10:36 AM
um, why dont you just neg him after they lose?

why were you given the benefit out the doubt and kept out of the red by a few guys in here?

Pretty soon you're not gonna be having any greens to neg with if you keep acting like this, why cant you just be cool man?

lol I don't care about rep and anyways many people on the sports forum neg me regularly anyways. I don't really lose that much rep power though because I get reps to equal it out on the misc.

joelz54_99
12-07-2010, 11:05 AM

I can assure you that the lowly bears have no chance.

Cinderblock
12-07-2010, 11:09 AM
The Bears are a copypaste Jets team. They are highly overrated. Pats will definetly beat them.

Echo_1
12-07-2010, 11:15 AM

seriously, shut the **** up. its not like it ruined the lions season. bad calls are made all the time, close games happen all the time. get over it.

Parlor_Mob
12-07-2010, 11:20 AM
The Bears are a copypaste Jets team. They are highly overrated. Pats will definetly beat them.

overrated by whom? ESPN never gives the Bears credit. Dilfer takes a shot at the Bears anytime he can get. THe Misc sports section lol's at the bears record and think it's a fluke. The only people that overrates them is Bears fans and that's expected.

dabears8273
12-07-2010, 11:36 AM
seriously, shut the **** up. its not like it ruined the lions season. bad calls are made all the time, close games happen all the time. get over it.

Exactly

homicidal_misc
12-07-2010, 11:50 AM

Um, no they're not. Quite opposite actually. Bears run a 4-3 and have elite pass rushers. Jets run a blitz heavy 3-4 with no dominant pass rusher. Jets offense has a ****ty QB and ****ty O coordinator, Bears offense has a stud QB who is one of the most clutch in the NFL with an offensive genius at OC.

Bears will win.

Cinderblock
12-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Um, no they're not. Quite opposite actually. Bears run a 4-3 and have elite pass rushers. Jets run a blitz heavy 3-4 with no dominant pass rusher. Jets offense has a ****ty QB and ****ty O coordinator, Bears offense has a stud QB who is one of the most clutch in the NFL with an offensive genius at OC.

Bears will win.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4968/1286160269096.gif

that is all

RabbitBrah
12-08-2010, 01:24 PM
overrated by whom? ESPN never gives the Bears credit. Dilfer takes a shot at the Bears anytime he can get. THe Misc sports section lol's at the bears record and think it's a fluke. The only people that overrates them is Bears fans and that's expected.

this

magicmatt
12-08-2010, 01:27 PM
^explain that gif, funny as fuk^

JTrain306
12-08-2010, 01:32 PM
^explain that gif, funny as fuk^
Sunday Night Football.... Giants sacked Cutler 9 times in the first half and gave him a concussion, Barry Cofield decided to celebrate one of them by tasing himself.

magicmatt
12-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Sunday Night Football.... Giants sacked Cutler 9 times in the first half and gave him a concussion, Barry Cofield decided to celebrate one of them by tasing himself.

oh **** i remember that. thats a sick celebration

also, just heard theyre saying -40 wind chill sunday in chicago? that sucks so bad for the pats. no throwing plus running against the bears = loss.

Razor Beast
12-08-2010, 01:45 PM

They were in field goal range anyway you fool. The game would've been tied regardless of the penalty

Ox1991
12-08-2010, 01:49 PM
oh **** i remember that. thats a sick celebration

also, just heard theyre saying -40 wind chill sunday in chicago? that sucks so bad for the pats. no throwing plus running against the bears = loss.

Weather on the passing game = vastly overrated. Pats and other teams have passed just fine in poor conditions. Not to mention the vast majority of the passes Tom throws are within 10 yards.

magicmatt
12-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Weather on the passing game = vastly overrated. Pats and other teams have passed just fine in poor conditions. Not to mention the vast majority of the passes Tom throws are within 10 yards.

im no scientist but whats the speed of the wind to bring the temp down between 40-55 degrees? i have a feeling it would affect the mid-long throwing game

Ox1991
12-08-2010, 02:27 PM
im no scientist but whats the speed of the wind to bring the temp down between 40-55 degrees? i have a feeling it would affect the mid-long throwing game

I couldn't tell you that. However there were big winds at Lambeau last Sunday and Rodgers had no problem completing some absolute bombs, and Tom Brady and Drew Brees are the only QBs in the league I would consider equal or better than Rodgers in the deep pass department.

RAMBO316
12-08-2010, 02:38 PM
I couldn't tell you that. However there were big winds at Lambeau last Sunday and Rodgers had no problem completing some absolute bombs, and Tom Brady and Drew Brees are the only QBs in the league I would consider equal or better than Rodgers in the deep pass department.

Are you fawkin retarded? They played in atlanta......in a dome last sunday

you have to be the biggest retard on these boards right now.... christ

Ox1991
12-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Are you fawkin retarded? They played in atlanta......in a dome last sunday

you have to be the biggest retard on these boards right now.... christ

lol this guy.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010120506/2010/REG13/49ers@packers

RAMBO316
12-08-2010, 02:59 PM
lol this guy.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010120506/2010/REG13/49ers@packers

u said last sunday.........which would be 3 days ago......which would be in atlanta.....which means you are retarded.......which means im right...... fawkin retard

magicmatt
12-08-2010, 03:02 PM

i honestly dont think brady is much of a deep thread anymore just because of who he has to throw the deep ball too

Ox1991
12-08-2010, 03:05 PM
i honestly dont think brady is much of a deep thread anymore just because of who he has to throw the deep ball too

I'm talking about his ability to pass down field, not about the ability of the Pats offense to go deep.

I agree though. And is the guy above serious or trolling?

RAMBO316
12-08-2010, 03:06 PM
they see me trollllllin, they hatin

Ox1991
12-08-2010, 03:07 PM
u said last sunday.........which would be 3 days ago......which would be in atlanta.....which means you are retarded.......which means im right...... fawkin retard

3 days ago the Packers played the 49ers at Lambeau as it shows in the link I posted. The Falcons didn't even play in the Georgia Dome anyways...

Strong calling me a retard when you have made a fool of yourself.

RAMBO316
12-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Its okay for you to constantly troll about the packers but i cant?

RAMBO316
12-08-2010, 03:08 PM
3 days ago the Packers played the 49ers at Lambeau as it shows in the link I posted. The Falcons didn't even play in the Georgia Dome anyways...

Strong calling me a retard when you have made a fool of yourself.

ur a very terrible troll if you cant detect a troll yourself..... hows it feel to be trolled?

thats how you make everybody who reads your packer rubbish feel.

Ox1991
12-08-2010, 03:12 PM
lol this is gold.

It's obvious you figured out you made yourself look like a dumbass and decided to cover yourself by saying you were trolling.

RAMBO316
12-08-2010, 03:22 PM
lol this is gold.

It's obvious you figured out you made yourself look like a dumbass and decided to cover yourself by saying you were trolling.

ur obviously a troll pretending to know what your talkin about in every thread thats against the bears or PRO- Aaron Rodgers and the fudge packers

Hardbody316
12-08-2010, 03:55 PM

youre already red..gtfo

RabbitBrah
12-08-2010, 04:37 PM
youre already red..gtfo

strong 42k negs 5 days before the game even happens you phaggot

RabbitBrah
12-12-2010, 12:52 PM
bump

PotKettleBlack
12-12-2010, 02:10 PM

TAWS6
12-12-2010, 02:11 PM

Should i just neg u now>

JTrain306
12-12-2010, 02:12 PM
bump
bump

AlternateHandle
12-12-2010, 02:14 PM

http://i50.tinypic.com/2inecn.gif

its50
12-12-2010, 02:15 PM
http://www.mocksession.com/30fps//MAKEITRAIN.gif

SteezeFactory
12-12-2010, 02:20 PM
http://www.mocksession.com/30fps//MAKEITRAIN.gif

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6651/dwightsalute.gif

TAWS6
12-12-2010, 02:21 PM
24-0

Advil
12-12-2010, 02:23 PM
12/12 Bears will beat themselves 100% serious

TAWS6
12-12-2010, 02:38 PM

lllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Coppatop
12-12-2010, 02:48 PM
100% srs.

Ruger357
12-12-2010, 02:52 PM
I will not neg until the game is over. I expect Chicago to come out in the 2nd half and win this game.

LOL, just kidding, negged.

Blasphemy
12-12-2010, 03:01 PM
lol dis gun be gud

prophet

gabe2gg
12-12-2010, 03:57 PM
prophet
Op u jelly i called it a week ago?

TAWS6
12-16-2010, 11:22 PM
What a beat down by da bears

Covy1
12-16-2010, 11:24 PM

the result was the same as OP getting greens

glm_is_sexy
12-16-2010, 11:28 PM
So now Brady is 19-2 in freezing temp/snow.

TrollDattHoe
12-17-2010, 12:54 AM

jesus. Let it go buddy. Quite a late bump