PDA

View Full Version : The Pats Defense Accepts your Apologies

TAWS6
12-06-2010, 09:33 PM
45-3

iamgenus
12-06-2010, 09:36 PM
They still suck bro...

And I like the Pats. Can't tackle, can't get to the QB.

Once they add some pass rushers and get Ty Warren back, maybe another corner they'll be crazy good.

Stopping the Jets offense at home...not exactly proving anyone wrong.

I hope they make Cutler look just as bad next week but I believe their numbers on the road are not very flattering.

TAWS6
12-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Still make big plays when it matters and they improve every single week

lostinthesouthh
12-06-2010, 09:47 PM
they still suck bro...

And i like the pats. Can't tackle, can't get to the qb.

Once they add some pass rushers and get ty warren back, maybe another corner they'll be crazy good.

Stopping the jets offense at home...not exactly proving anyone wrong.

I hope they make cutler look just as bad next week but i believe their numbers on the road are not very flattering.

45-3

lol

rstavinoha
12-06-2010, 09:47 PM
The patriots will win the superbowl! Tom brady will get another ring! They destroyed the jets tonight and made a statement.
Pats fan all the way.

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 09:49 PM
need to tackle. they really do suck at that

Erik2806
12-06-2010, 09:49 PM
They still suck bro...

And I like the Pats. Can't tackle, can't get to the QB.

Once they add some pass rushers and get Ty Warren back, maybe another corner they'll be crazy good.

Stopping the Jets offense at home...not exactly proving anyone wrong.

I hope they make Cutler look just as bad next week but I believe their numbers on the road are not very flattering.

agree that they still have some flaws (obviously) and it might be misleading due to how much sanchez blows. but regardless, giving up only 3 points is always a good sign no matter what happens.

iamgenus
12-06-2010, 09:53 PM
45-3

lol

Gotta love comments like this...what did I say that was wrong?

Any pats fan actually feel safe with the defense having to hold the other team on a last minute drive?

Back in 2007 I said the defense was highly overrated and could cost the Pats. And granted they played well most of the game in the SB, when it came down to holding the lead they couldn't do it.

The pats D has been doing it with smoke and mirrors. If you want to play consistent ball you'll need a pass rush and guys who can tackle properly.

For 45-3 I can point to Cleveland.

TAWS6
12-12-2010, 03:52 PM
bump for 33-0