PDA

View Full Version : Official New England Patriots Bandwagon Thread

TexasHeat
12-06-2010, 07:47 PM
I myself, can no longer deny the greatness of Tom Brady...

This is more of a Tom Brady bandwagon, but he plays for the Pats, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

WE ARE FANS OF THE GREATEST QB IN NFL HISTORY, WE ENJOY WATCHING HIM AND DON'T TAKE HIM FOR GRANTED. WE WILL WATCH HIM WIN SUPERBOWL #4 THIS FEBRUARY IN DALLAS, WE ARE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS BANDWAGONERS!

http://www.gonrad.com/200911/1259107555964.jpg

mtomjr14
12-06-2010, 07:49 PM
in.

i love me some Gator rookies

Your Dad
12-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Stop copying me you stupid phaggot.

EDIT - Im still a Cowboys fan, but Brady is the GOAT.

Wish I could rep you for saying something so smart, but I already negged you earlier. =/

Try to catch you off recharge.

TexasHeat
12-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Stop copying me you stupid phaggot.

i didnt copy you brah

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 07:52 PM
in

wait wut?

Your Dad
12-06-2010, 07:53 PM
i didnt copy you brah

See the edit brah.

12-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Use this picture against angry Jets fans

Your Dad
12-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Use this picture against angry Jets fans

These phaggots dont deserve to be in the same picture as King Brady.

TexasHeat
12-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Get on while you can brahs

4 touchdown passes for brady now

12-06-2010, 08:02 PM
These phaggots dont deserve to be in the same picture as King Brady.
well after Patriots win the Superbowl, Celtics will win the NBA championship and so on

rumpsicle
12-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Sick96stang: "In the league right now #1 is Manning #2 is Brady"

Your Dad
12-06-2010, 08:03 PM
well after Patriots win the Superbowl, Celtics will win the NBA championship and so on

Regardless brah, Brady = GOAT QB.

Paul Pierce isnt even the best Celtic player of all time.

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Sick96stang: "In the league right now #1 is Manning #2 is Brady"

check my sig son

rumpsicle
12-06-2010, 08:04 PM
check my sig son

Just mocking him brah. He mad.

12-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Regardless brah, Brady = GOAT QB.

Paul Pierce isnt even the best Celtic player of all time.

edit them out and replace them all with pictures of Tom Bradys rings

Your Dad
12-06-2010, 08:07 PM
edit them out and replace them all with pictures of Tom Bradys rings

I will learn photoshop just for this...except I will edit it out with different pictures of King Tommy 3 Rings at different stages of his alpha hair growth.

12-06-2010, 08:12 PM
I will learn photoshop just for this...except I will edit it out with different pictures of King Tommy 3 Rings at different stages of his alpha hair growth.

vWizDna1XO4

TexasHeat
12-06-2010, 08:31 PM
bump

its50
12-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Not a Pats fan but as a Brady FF owner, I approve of this thread.

iamgenus
12-06-2010, 08:38 PM
I just gotta say...Pats schedule is f*cking crazy tough this year.

Outside of the Eagles they've faced or will face most of the top teams this year and SB contenders.

Ravens, Jets, Colts, Steelers, Green Bay, Buffalo, Chicago, Chargers.

Very impressive.

GetBigyo
12-06-2010, 08:43 PM
No way am I jumping on any Boston team bandwagon.

I hate the Pats except for the God.....King Tom Brady.

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 08:46 PM
No way am I jumping on any Boston team bandwagon.

I hate the Pats except for the God.....King Tom Brady.

my mind is full of fuk. you think i'd ever say that about jeter or arod? gtfo

gabe2gg
12-06-2010, 09:01 PM
all hail King Brady

12-06-2010, 09:03 PM
my mind is full of fuk. you think i'd ever say that about jeter or arod? gtfo

or Kobe

Cinderblock
12-07-2010, 10:15 AM
It's my second year watching american football and I'm still debating whether I should go with the Giants or Pats, I said this before the year started. Brady missed the whole season the year I started watching.

and one I thing I've realized is that football fans give sh!tty advice, so much people hate the Pats it made me think something was wrong with them so I quickly dismissed them, now I've realized people hate them because their phucking good.

lovebbing
12-07-2010, 10:26 AM
It's my second year watching american football and I'm still debating whether I should go with the Giants or Pats, I said this before the year started. Brady missed the whole season the year I started watching.

and one I thing I've realized is that football fans give sh!tty advice, so much people hate the Pats it made me think something was wrong with them so I quickly dismissed them, now I've realized people hate them because their phucking good.

this...

it blows my mind how much the Patriots are hated some times by so many.... honestly I just think its because people are sick of them winning.

but seriously, if there is any team to start a bandwagon for people to hop on, it should be the patriots of all teams. There team is seriously full of newbies and 2nd - 6th round draft picks, and basically just a bunch of guys who dont have much genetic talent and physical capabilities, but just like to word hard and want to win. who cant respect and admire that?

the patriots really are the underdog this year if you think about it. everyone picked the Jets to win the division and possibly the superbowl, brady had a bad year(only by his standards) last year after his two surgeries, and barely any people from the 2001-2007 teams are left on the current roster, and they have a statistically horrible defense. but despite all that, they are the best team in the league

Cinderblock
12-07-2010, 10:37 AM
this...

it blows my mind how much the Patriots are hated some times by so many.... honestly I just think its because people are sick of them winning.

but seriously, if there is any team to start a bandwagon for people to hop on, it should be the patriots of all teams. There team is seriously full of newbies and 2nd - 6th round draft picks, and basically just a bunch of guys who dont have much genetic talent and physical capabilities, but just like to word hard and want to win. who cant respect and admire that?

the patriots really are the underdog this year if you think about it. everyone picked the Jets to win the division and possibly the superbowl, brady had a bad year(only by his standards) last year after his two surgeries, and barely any people from the 2001-2007 teams are left on the current roster, and they have a statistically horrible defense. but despite all that, they are the best team in the leagueand they're getting better every game, and they have like 6 draft picks in rounds 1-3 next year, and Aaron Hernandez(my hometown friend) is phucking beasting. :D

but I have to admit I thought the Pats would go to sh!t after they traded Moss, but obviously Belichick is exposed a genius and I don't know piss about football.

TexasHeat
12-12-2010, 11:09 AM
3:15 pm today brahs, we own the Bears

Coppatop
12-12-2010, 11:29 AM
this...

THIS. I grew up in Foxboro (where the patriots play) so I have been a fan my WHOLE LIFE. They had a decent stretch from 94-97 and went to the super bowl in 96, but aside from that, they have been mediocre, and sometimes, downright horrible most of their franchise.

Now they have been good for a solid decade, and people are crapping all over them, I don't get the hate. Respect a good team, especially in a salary capped league.

And another thing while I am here, people still saying they are cheaters really irks me. It was only the first four games of 2007 where that happened I believe, and every time the pats do well, people still call them cheaters. The video taping was done IN PLAIN VIEW, because he thought he was doing so in accordance with the rules:

"my interpretation was that you can't utilize anything to assist you during that game. What our camera guys do is clearly not allowed to be used during the game and has never been used during that game that it was shot." He also added the team using the tapes for "halftime adjustments" was "never, never" the case. Once the Patriots were penalized, Belichick said, "the practice was immediately stopped.

Whatevz. People mad.