PDA

View Full Version : Can we end this debate nonsense

Ox1991
12-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Tom Brady is the best QB in the league.

And also enough of this "Peyton can make anyone a good receiver" bull sheit.

TAWS6
12-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Peyton is a great qb but I have always thought Brady was better under pressure. Its really a matter of opinion on who is overall better but clearly this year its Tommy.

Antonio519
12-06-2010, 07:24 PM
that does not change the fact that op is a phaggot

TexasHeat
12-06-2010, 07:25 PM
No, he needs to win 5 super bowls before he is

GPx
Peyton can make any receiver look great...

TAWS6
No, he needs to win 5 super bowls before he is

??? are you comparing him to montana?

TexasHeat
12-06-2010, 07:26 PM
??? are you comparing him to montana?

He is better than Montana now.

He's the best QB of all time.

Imagine Brady having Rice for all those years... dear god.

WeWannaChill
12-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Tom Brady is the best QB in the league.

you're definitely onto something..

And also enough of this "Peyton can make anyone a good receiver" bull sheit.

but then you had to go full on retard.

rumpsicle
12-06-2010, 07:29 PM
No, we can't end the debate because we have people like Stang and BeReal or something.

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Peyton can make any receiver look great...

any?

promise?

Fabs23
12-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Peyton isnt even the best QB named Manning right now, never mind comparing him to the likes of Brady and Derek Anderson.

TAWS6
12-06-2010, 07:37 PM
He is better than Montana now.

He's the best QB of all time.

Imagine Brady having Rice for all those years... dear god.

I disagree but if he gets another ring I will consider comparing him to Montana. Both are/were just amazing though.

PieceAMind
brb having 6 seconds to throw every play

The man throws a great pass, but cmon...who couldnt succeed there? (see matt cassell first time starting since high school)

ryanleaf16
This year just puts the nail in the coffin!

rumpsicle
12-06-2010, 07:38 PM
brb having 6 seconds to throw every play

The man throws a great pass, but cmon...who couldnt succeed there? (see matt cassell first time starting since high school)

Are we just going to act like Peyton hasn't had a solid O line his entire career? LOL These Manning homers just can't put any blame on him.

Peyton's been sacked 13 whole times? OMG what horrible protection!

PieceAMind
12-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Are we just going to act like Peyton hasn't had a solid O line his entire career? LOL These Manning homers just can't put any blame on him.

Im a giants fan...no manning homer at all...honestly I believe Brady, Peyton, Montana, were all much better due to their offensive lines, marino is a much better passer then any of them and its honestly not even close. But retards on this site take team accomplishments and use them as the only refrence point to how good a player is. Yes a QB is a huge part of it, but its a total team sport.

ryanleaf16
12-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Im a giants fan...no manning homer at all...honestly I believe Brady, Peyton, Montana, were all much better due to their offensive lines, marino is a much better passer then any of them and its honestly not even close. But retards on this site take team accomplishments and use them as the only refrence point to how good a player is. Yes a QB is a huge part of it, but its a total team sport.

It's all relative!

Sick96stang
12-06-2010, 07:49 PM

Peyton has had a very good offensive line every year before this season. To try and say Manning's o-line this year is elite would just be completely inaccurate.

See Chargers game. If he held the ball for 2 seconds he was getting hit. I don't care who the QB is if they have 2 seconds to throw the ball they aren't gonna be successful.

floppyflaps
12-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Honestly I think it's all due to coaching. Pats have the best one in the league. Colts have a bad-mediocre one who just inherited a good team who doesn't know what to do when there's a few kinks in the plan.

Sick96stang
12-06-2010, 07:51 PM
No, we can't end the debate because we have people like Stang and BeReal or something.

LOL yea you right him and I are the only people on the planet who think Manning is better than Brady :rolleyes: