PDA

View Full Version : Is Cam Newton trolling Auburn????

KappaAlpha
12-06-2010, 05:03 PM
brb using Auburn to become the best player in the country and getting drafted in the first round.
brb getting Auburn fans all excited about winning a National Championship just to have it taken away but he will already be in the NFL so why would he care.
brb getting Auburn put on probation for 5+ years.
brb auburn paid him 200k+ to get trolled.

yall nigaz been trolled. He is getting revenge because he is still mad Auburn beat Florida in 2007.
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae353/Tom43_bucket/Auburn/cecil-cam-newton-p1.gif

BeanieWells
12-06-2010, 05:08 PM
hey brah, how's the water refills going?

Mac_xX
12-06-2010, 05:10 PM
lettuce be reality, there are probably 4-5 players at Alabama being paid to go there, don't be so naive lol

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 05:13 PM
lettuce be reality, there are probably 4-5 players at Alabama being paid to go there, don't be so naive lol

This. And every other decent team.

Masstastic
12-06-2010, 05:17 PM

lolwut?

Alabama invented paying athletes under the table. What do you think the REC does? They funnel money to player's families who are in need. Not suprising there.

It happens at every SEC school except Vandy since they recruit scholars.

Masstastic
12-06-2010, 05:22 PM
This. And every other decent team.

Not true.

It solely depends on the investment of your boosters(if you have any), and if they can afford to do it. The players dont get the money, it goes to their families to help them surplant not having their son in the house for 3-4 years. A lot of football players dont go home, and instead stay on campus to work out, train, and go to school.

jeremy1ns
12-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Cammy Cam Juice

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Not true.

It solely depends on the investment of your boosters(if you have any), and if they can afford to do it. The players dont get the money, it goes to their families to help them surplant not having their son in the house for 3-4 years. A lot of football players dont go home, and instead stay on campus to work out, train, and go to school.

Players live in off campus apartments that are furnished that they do not play for. That is an illegal benefit and it happens about everywhere. UF, UGA, FSU, Tenn, Texas, OSU, OU etc...

Masstastic
12-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Players live in off campus apartments that are furnished that they do not play for. That is an illegal benefit and it happens about everywhere. UF, UGA, FSU, Tenn, Texas, OSU, OU etc...

Renting furniture is not an illegal benefit.

And that is not the case at all the schools you named. A lot of schools have good dorms where the athletes live together.

jdo1
12-06-2010, 05:35 PM
my buddy that goes to lsu says all the football players drive expensive cars

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Renting furniture is not an illegal benefit.

And that is not the case at all the schools you named. A lot of schools have good dorms where the athletes live together.

They do not pay for it. Are you really that naive?

Masstastic
12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
They do not pay for it. Are you really that naive?
No.

But what makes someone renting it for them an illegal benefit?

It is not like the furniture is purchased for them, the person who is renting can easily be changed once the football player gets their NFL paycheck.

Not to mention a lot of football players who know they're going pro take out loans to cover everything until they can pay it back.

futbolista89
12-06-2010, 06:38 PM
He trolled all over the Bama D. That's for sure.

DA_MOSS
12-06-2010, 07:25 PM
my buddy that goes to lsu says all the football players drive expensive cars

Ummm no

mtomjr14
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Our players have scooters lol...not rolling around in brand new tahoes, chargers, range rovers, etc like bama's players

KappaAlpha
12-06-2010, 07:46 PM
He trolled all over the Bama D. That's for sure.

lol wut???

39 yards rushing and barely over 200 passing(130 of which came on 2 passes) for a guy that was averaging 196 rushing against ranked teams I think our YOUNG defense did a pretty damn good job.

KappaAlpha
12-06-2010, 07:55 PM

Saban doesn't have to pay to get big recruits. They know if they play for him that they will probably win a NC and will go to th NFL anyways.

Our players have scooters lol...not rolling around in brand new tahoes, chargers, range rovers, etc like bama's players

lol wut??? Is that why Trent Richardson doesn't even have a car???? Plus Marcel Dareus drive a 80s model car worth about 1K????

HumptyBrah
12-06-2010, 09:00 PM
lol wut???

39 yards rushing and barely over 200 passing(130 of which came on 2 passes) for a guy that was averaging 196 rushing against ranked teams I think our YOUNG defense did a pretty damn good job.
What's that bro? I couldn't hear you over the sound of all the mad

johnr6
12-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Saban doesn't have to pay to get big recruits. They know if they play for him that they will probably win a NC and will go to th NFL anyways.

lol wut??? Is that why Trent Richardson doesn't even have a car???? Plus Marcel Dareus drive a 80s model car worth about 1K????

This man speaks the truth.

Yes, Bama grad student.

fly4navy117
12-06-2010, 09:37 PM
ITT the OP is still mad because Saban makes the graduate assistants run wind sprints after they lose.

kdub315au
12-07-2010, 12:15 PM

And what about Whooolio's SUV and Dre Kirkpatrick's Charger?

JTrain306
12-07-2010, 12:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hidVW.jpg

dekd
12-07-2010, 12:18 PM
OP is just mad that Bama is irrelevant this year

Calhexas
12-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Even if Auburn doesn't get sanctions and keeps their championship, Cam still trolled them and will be making more money than the entire Auburn coaching staff next year.

Mac_xX
12-07-2010, 01:43 PM

He pays big recruits and to think otherwise is being ignorant.

calibrah1
12-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Even if Auburn doesn't get sanctions and keeps their championship, Cam still trolled them and will be making more money than the entire Auburn coaching staff next year.

how bout no you do know the coaches get paid in the millions right? if anything coaches are trolling the kids

ko5567
12-07-2010, 02:31 PM

lol wut? that's a pretty retarded statement

guess sam bradford trolled oklahoma
guess suh trolled nebraska

that post makes no sense at all

KappaAlpha
12-07-2010, 03:29 PM
And what about Whooolio's SUV and Dre Kirkpatrick's Charger?

Julio drives a 04 Tahoe and Dre a 06 Charger. Both of those cars you can buy for under 16K. What's your point???

He pays big recruits and to think otherwise is being ignorant.

Then why would some of our biggest players and recruits not even have cars and live in the dorm rooms even after they are allowed to move out???

kvnhinson
12-07-2010, 04:00 PM
How could Julio or Dre afford those?

Dre got a kid, and from what i understand didn't come from a well-off background. Julio can't be rakin it in...

Would love to learn all these little secrets...

I was at OU's stadium this weekend day after they beat huskers and some defensive player who had 3 sacks was drivin an SUV...

Calhexas
12-07-2010, 04:00 PM
how bout no you do know the coaches get paid in the millions right? if anything coaches are trolling the kids

The Auburn coaching staff made roughly 5.1 million this year lol

Even if Newton signs a 5 year contract for 26 mil (11-12th pick of 2010 draft contract) he'll be making more than his entire Auburn coaching "family" did this season

dude played everyone

lol wut? that's a pretty retarded statement

guess sam bradford trolled oklahoma
guess suh trolled nebraska

that post makes no sense at all

Did either of those guys show up and play for one year then duck out after putting the school through one of the biggest scandals in the modern CFB era?

yeah sit the fukk down

Xapien
12-07-2010, 04:26 PM
I live in Auburn. Cam actually drives a gay ass moped. I have witnessed this at least once a week. On the other hand when I used to live in Foley Julio def did not come from a well-off family. Now from friends I talk to now-a-days say his Mom got there house re-did and have 2 05 or 06 Tahoes with rims etc. I know for a fact they couldn't pay for it. And it's also like when Ryan Perrileux had been kicked off LSUs team he suddenly got a bad ass charger when he went to JSU to play. It happens at all levels.

fly4navy117
12-07-2010, 04:27 PM

Uh so? Good for him. All our coaches did was set him up for success. Newton hit the weights, studied the plays, watched game film and put the work in that was needed to get Auburn to the national title. Do you think Kentucky fans are mad that John Wall and DeMarcus Cousins were one and done to the NBA? No. Those 5 star players only lost 3 games at UK, won an SEC championship and got to the Elite 8. Without them, UK certainly doesn't make a run like that. Would they like to see them come back? Yeah I think so.

Do I want to see those guys back in Auburn uniforms? Yeah I do. I certainly don't begrudge either Fairley or Newton for leaving early when they have paid their dues here at Auburn and won. This coaching staff can turn around and say they produced a player that won X, Y and Z awards and was drafted with X pick in the NFL draft. A national title berth certainly helps on the recruiting trail and hardware helps even more. All of that was because of guys like Newton.

Trolled Auburn? You must be joking.

KappaAlpha
12-07-2010, 04:40 PM
I live in Auburn. Cam actually drives a gay ass moped. I have witnessed this at least once a week. On the other hand when I used to live in Foley Julio def did not come from a well-off family. Now from friends I talk to now-a-days say his Mom got there house re-did and have 2 05 or 06 Tahoes with rims etc. I know for a fact they couldn't pay for it. And it's also like when Ryan Perrileux had been kicked off LSUs team he suddenly got a bad ass charger when he went to JSU to play. It happens at all levels.

You forgot to mention that Julio's uncle owns 10+ Hotels across the gulf coast.

Xapien
12-07-2010, 04:44 PM
You forgot to mention that Julio's uncle owns 10+ Hotels across the gulf coast.

the fuk? really?

KappaAlpha
12-07-2010, 04:46 PM
the fuk? really?

Yes srs.

Masstastic
12-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Yes srs.
Repped.

You really know your ****.

Do the Bama players get ass thrown at them 24/7 like they are celebrities?

Mac_xX
12-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Julio drives a 04 Tahoe and Dre a 06 Charger. Both of those cars you can buy for under 16K. What's your point???

Then why would some of our biggest players and recruits not even have cars and live in the dorm rooms even after they are allowed to move out???

Convenience, and the latter answers the former. They probably give the money to their families and have pimped out dorm rooms/rooms at home. They pay players, and they're certainly not going to tell a grad assistant about it which is why you don't know. Maybe they aren't getting 200 grand but they sure as hell aren't living off scholarship money.

PatrickBateman1
12-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Kappa, dude, I love Bama but lettuce be reality... Newton is a monster.

That said, if he wins the Heisman I think it will eventually be taken back, but you can't deny his athleticism/skill.

Also still don't think he's projected to go first round... so...

PatrickBateman1
12-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Funny as hell how this works. When I was at IU we had our top bball players rolling around in BMW 745li's and even some of the football guys I played with had some nice-ass cars (although bball was obviously the top priority and had waaaaay more perks).

The shiit happens and I guarantee it happened with Newton, but honestly until there is evidence that he took stuff from Auburn I don't think you can charge him.

Masstastic
12-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Kappa, dude, I love Bama but lettuce be reality... Newton is a monster.

That said, if he wins the Heisman I think it will eventually be taken back, but you can't deny his athleticism/skill.

Also still don't think he's projected to go first round... so...

What?

Newton is going to go Top 10 let alone Top 20 unless he gets overweight, has poor interviews, or doesn't declare.

He is what NFL scouts look for at the QB position. Big, Strong Arm, Athletic, & Playmaker.

Fastforward7
12-07-2010, 11:06 PM
What?

Newton is going to go Top 10 let alone Top 20 unless he gets overweight, has poor interviews, or doesn't declare.

He is what NFL scouts look for at the QB position. Big, Strong Arm, Athletic, & Playmaker.

In b4 JaWallrus Russel.

Masstastic
12-07-2010, 11:23 PM
In b4 JaWallrus Russel.

JaMeatball's genetics is the reason why he got so fat. Just like what happens to nearly every former NFL linemen/linebacker after their career is over.

Newton is built lean for his size & weight.