PDA

View Full Version : Some dude on CFB live just said...

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:30 PM
The Heisman trophy goes to blah blah blah "with integrity."

He pointed out that $Cam Newton stole a laptop, threw it out the window, lied to police, left Florida because of academic cheating, and was being investigated for current events by not only the NCAA but the FBI!

While I agree $Cam is one of the best, if not THE best, in the NCAA...he's a thug shiit human being.

If Reggie Bush LOST his Heisman for his fathers shenanigans, then why the hell should $Cam win the Heisman when he's been found guilty of the exact same thing??

EMAW
12-06-2010, 12:32 PM
He also said Kellen Moore should win it for beating teams that my high school team would beat.

Orlando writer pls go

Mafiafolife77
12-06-2010, 12:33 PM
lol just heard that, couldnt agree more. said he's done ANYTHING but handle himself with integrity since entering college so why give the most prestigious individual award in sports to him?

dekd

U mad Auburn styled on the SEC?

AriGhold
if it goes to cam it's going to be taken away anyway, why not give it to someone else?

EMAW
12-06-2010, 12:34 PM
lol just heard that, couldnt agree more. said he's done ANYTHING but handle himself with integrity since entering college so why give the most prestigious individual award in sports to him?

Innocent until proven guilty, 2nd chances etc.

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:35 PM
He also said Kellen Moore should win it for beating teams that my high school team would beat.

Orlando writer pls go

I'm not saying he's right about Kellen Moore, even though stats back it up.

U mad Auburn styled on the SEC?

We got cheated against them and there's video proof and picture proof, but oh well.

if it goes to cam it's going to be taken away anyway, why not give it to someone else?

Lol idk.

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:36 PM

He's been found guilty though...just like Reggie Bush.

Wait.

EMAW
I'm not saying he's right about Kellen Moore, even though stats back it up.

We got cheated against them and there's video proof and picture proof, but oh well.

Lol idk.

Stats mean nothing when you play WAC competition. Cam would double his current stats if Auburn played in the WAC.

SwagMorris
Should go to Andrew Luck, future Carolina Panthers QB/10

Mafiafolife77

Sorry, this isn't the court of law chief lol. And the NCAA, by no means, operates and handles punishment like one. I don't know wtf you're talking about, I don't know how many more chances you retards are going to give $cam Newton, this pay for play sh!t is pretty much strike 3 and you're talking bout second chances..

Gris419
12-06-2010, 12:37 PM

this nfl future moar important

AriGhold
Stats mean nothing when you play WAC competition. Cam would double his current stats if Auburn played in the WAC.

yeah but no team in the wac is going to pay his fee

BOZZ
He's not going to get it. I don't think there's any chance the Heisman Trust will risk giving it to him after the Bush debacle

batman15

You're just on his dick because he's a juco kid. Just like your entire team.

I don't care who it goes to, but there will always be an asterisk by his name.

EMAW
12-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Sorry, this isn't the court of law chief lol. And the NCAA, by no means, operates and handles punishment like one. I don't know wtf you're talking about, I don't know how many more chances you retards are going to give $cam Newton, this pay for play sh!t is pretty much strike 3 and you're talking bout second chances..

give me concrete evidence that he did something wrong.

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:39 PM
yeah but no team in the wac is going to pay his fee

They couldn't afford it lol.

He's not going to get it. I don't think there's any chance the Heisman Trust will risk giving it to him after the Bush debacle

I hope you're right. But Lamichael James beat his cheerleader gf and went to jail, so he's out of the running.

EMAW
You're just on his dick because he's a juco kid. Just like your entire team.

And you're just mad that he scored 65 points on your ****ty defense.

FLAY
Mike Bianchi is a Gator homer. He's probably just butt hurt about UF finishing 7-5 when Cam is going to the national championship game.

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:40 PM
And you're just mad that he scored 65 points on your ****ty defense.

21 points came off special teams and turnover returns. And one of the TD's they scored wasn't a TD. So make that 28 against our team that shouldn't be there.

U dumb brah.

AriGhold
12-06-2010, 12:40 PM

auburn ruled his amateur status was compromised. the NCAA ruled that his father did try to solicit money from miss st. that seems like enough evidence.

Mafiafolife77
12-06-2010, 12:41 PM

Um notsureifsrs.....

His father has already admitted to soliciting him like a hooker after making a public announcement that his family was innocent. What else do you want? Tell you what. You can go back to thinking this dude hasn't done a thing wrong when his scumbag dad already lied to you and everyone else in America's face. You must be great with women.

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:42 PM

auburn ruled his amateur status was compromised. the NCAA ruled that his father did try to solicit money from miss st. that seems like enough evidence.

Game set match pwnd.

EMAW
12-06-2010, 12:43 PM

The NCAA ruled him as eligible to play immediately. If you are eligible to play, you are eligible to win. Simple as that.

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:44 PM
The NCAA ruled him as eligible to play immediately. If you are eligible to play, you are eligible to win. Simple as that.

It's not an NCAA award.

AriGhold
12-06-2010, 12:45 PM

you forgot the pending further investigation part. they didn't want the best player in the country on the number 1 team out for a game.

all i'm saying is that it is obvious that the NCAA is going to take away auburns season when they year is over and they have more time, so why give it to him when it's going to be another reggie bush situation?

It's not an NCAA award.

it's a heisman trophy award

stevedarsh
12-06-2010, 12:47 PM

except the heisman isnt given out by the NCAA

Mafiafolife77
12-06-2010, 12:49 PM
The NCAA ruled him as eligible to play immediately.

herpy derp derp!!! why do you think that is, sir??? Gee, I'm sure it wouldn't be in the NCAA's best interest to have Cam eligible and playing in the NC game, would it???? :rolleyes:

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:49 PM
ITT: dumb Kansas juco lover white knights $Cam juco newton.

ko5567
12-06-2010, 12:50 PM
The Heisman trophy goes to blah blah blah "with integrity."

He pointed out that $Cam Newton stole a laptop, threw it out the window, lied to police, left Florida because of academic cheating, and was being investigated for current events by not only the NCAA but the FBI!

While I agree $Cam is one of the best, if not THE best, in the NCAA...he's a thug shiit human being.

If Reggie Bush LOST his Heisman for his fathers shenanigans, then why the hell should $Cam win the Heisman when he's been found guilty of the exact same thing??

lol see this is what happens with internet rumors

brb everyone now thinks he stole the laptop (yes it's still bad that he threw a stolen laptop that he bought out of the window)

brb everyone thinks he cheated even then urban meyer already said he didn't

i remember seeing some poll results taken by heisman voters and like 60% of them still said that they're voting for newton

EMAW
12-06-2010, 12:51 PM
ITT: dumb Kansas juco lover white knights $Cam juco newton.

juco lover? Where do you get this? Yes, Kansas St has a lot of successful JuCo transfers, but I don't see how this applies to Newton. If anything, I should be pissed that Cam didn't come to Kansas St like every other Blinn CC quarterback.

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
lol see this is what happens with internet rumors

brb everyone now thinks he stole the laptop (yes it's still bad that he threw a stolen laptop that he bought out of the window)

brb everyone thinks he cheated even then urban meyer already said he didn't

i remember seeing some poll results taken by heisman voters and like 60% of them still said that they're voting for newton

Will you still suck his dick once you get punished by the NCAA and lose this season?

batman15
12-06-2010, 12:53 PM
juco lover? Where do you get this? Yes, Kansas St has a lot of successful JuCo transfers, but I don't see how this applies to Newton. If anything, I should be pissed that Cam didn't come to Kansas St like every other Blinn CC quarterback.

Lol I doubt he even knows where Kansas State is, manhattan for that matter.

And lol @ successful juco transfers.

ko5567
12-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Will you still suck his dick once you get punished by the NCAA and lose this season?

65-43

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll83/Khaos2525/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

it's actually gotten pretty funny...there was like a 3 page thread on rivals about people saying he jizzed or pissed in the cammy cam juice that tracy wolfson drank

AriGhold
12-06-2010, 12:56 PM
65-43

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll83/Khaos2525/obamam-lol-y-u-penis-tho.jpg

it's actually gotten pretty funny...there was like a 3 page thread on rivals about people saying he jizzed or pissed in the cammy cam juice that tracy wolfson drank

talk up that win now, it will be gone by spring

EMAW
12-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Lol I doubt he even knows where Kansas State is, manhattan for that matter.

And lol @ successful juco transfers.

lol wut? http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Cameron-Newton-95471

And lol at you thinking that Michael Bishop and Ell Roberson were meaningless transfers.

ko5567
12-06-2010, 12:59 PM
lol wut? http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Cameron-Newton-95471

And lol at you thinking that Michael Bishop and Ell Roberson were meaningless transfers.

i dont think he realizes that oj simpson was also a juco transfer

in b4 people say newton is going to end up in prison just like oj

AriGhold
12-06-2010, 01:00 PM
i dont think he realizes that oj simpson was also a juco transfer

in b4 people say newton is going to end up in prison just like oj

he certainly is on his way

ryan36_1
12-06-2010, 01:00 PM

The Trust doesn't want him to get it, but there is no way they can convince enough voters to not vote for him.

Vacated about to match Archie as the only two-time winner.

AriGhold
12-06-2010, 01:01 PM
The Trust doesn't want him to get it, but there is no way they can convince enough voters to not vote for him.

Vacated about to match Archie as the only two-time winner.

lmao!!!!!!!!!

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 01:04 PM

Yea, he actually is

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 01:06 PM
21 points came off special teams and turnover returns. And one of the TD's they scored wasn't a TD. So make that 28 against our team that shouldn't be there.

U dumb brah.

herp derp

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:06 PM

Never heard of them.

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:07 PM
herp derp

You forgot to bold the part where I said "and a TD that wasn't a TD"

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Mike Bianchi is a Gator homer. He's probably just butt hurt about UF finishing 7-5 when Cam is going to the national championship game.

He gives UF more $hit than anybody.

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 01:10 PM

thats 7 points not there, not 28...

herp

ko5567
12-06-2010, 01:12 PM

acquire excuses for why arkansas lost

disregard terrible PI call and spot to convert 4th down that lead to TD's for arkansas

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:16 PM
acquire excuses for why arkansas lost

disregard terrible PI call and spot to convert 4th down that lead to TD's for arkansas

Disregard your awful secondary that each receiver in the SEC has gone for 150+ on.

Disregard fumble on the 1 that was given to you as a TD.

Disregard fumble where bgreen's knee was down but was given to you as a TD recovery.

Disregard Fairly slamming on top of and injuring ANOTHER opposing QB.

Disregard the entire game.

Herpy derpy tiger eagle bear dog.

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Disregard your awful secondary that each receiver in the SEC has gone for 150+ on.

Disregard fumble where bgreen's knee was down but was given to you as a TD recovery.

Sucks I can't remeber this game (I watched every AU game vs SEC this year)

I need to go back because this game escapes me.

ko5567
12-06-2010, 01:19 PM

lol did you even see the sit fairley had on mallett? yes i agree that he slammed the qbs vs uga and lsu, but that hit wasn't sh!t

next time you should tell mallett to clean the sand out of his vagina

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:21 PM
lol did you even see the sit fairley had on mallett? yes i agree that he slammed the qbs vs uga and lsu, but that hit wasn't sh!t

next time you should tell mallett to clean the sand out of his vagina

Sorry he doesn't have the funds to pay for a sandy vagina cleaner like $Cam does.

For real though, will you still call him Jesus after you get this season taken away?

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Sucks I can't remeber this game (I watched every AU game vs SEC this year)

I need to go back because this game escapes me.

secdigitalnetwork.com

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Sorry he doesn't have the funds to pay for a sandy vagina cleaner like $Cam does.

For real though, will you still call him Jesus after you get this season taken away?

All Auburn fans are in a rough spot. Most I see (on facebook lulz) just post Cam pics, songs, ect ect. Straight up blinders on the the whole situation.

But a few who went to the school, now that I think about it, don't say anything about it.

macmoney
12-06-2010, 01:24 PM

no he wouldn't have..... he would have only played the first half since all the games would be blow outs..... just like moore

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:26 PM
All Auburn fans are in a rough spot. Most I see (on facebook lulz) just post Cam pics, songs, ect ect. Straight up blinders on the the whole situation.

But a few who went to the school, now that I think about it, don't say anything about it.

Well enjoy it*

Btw, you're a terrible Alabama fan.

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Well enjoy it*

Btw, you're a terrible Alabama fan.

Why?

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Why?

You white knight Auburn more than ko and flynavy.

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 01:32 PM
You white knight Auburn more than ko and flynavy.

lulz and you make excuses for losing to them, I don't.

Growing up in Alabama I get the input from more than just 2 Auburn nutthuggers on here.

edit: I f*cking hate Auburn

You happy?

BOZZ
12-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Yea, he actually is

No he's really NOT going to get it.

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 01:33 PM

Will bump when 30 for 30 comes on about the death penalty.

lulz will be had either way.

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:34 PM
lulz and you make excuses for losing to them, I don't.

Growing up in Alabama I get the input from more than just 2 Auburn nutthuggers on here.

Facts=/excuses.

And growing up in Alabama doesn't mean you can like both teams. Switching between them depending on who is having the better year.

Brb Florida, nah Florida State.
Brb USC, nah ucla.
Brb ole miss, nah Mississippi state.
Brb duke, nah north Carolina.

ryan36_1
12-06-2010, 01:36 PM

How is this statement anything besides wishful thinking?

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:37 PM

BECAUSE HE'S BOZZ AND HE SAID SO GOSHDAMMITt!!!!!!11

JTrain306
12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
lol'd hard at excuses not being excuses

lol'd even harder at Kellen Moore for Heisman

batman15
12-06-2010, 01:43 PM

lol'd even harder at Kellen Moore for Heisman

Dude don't come in here guns blazin. We're just tryna chill.

STA1011
12-06-2010, 01:49 PM
most prestigious individual award in sports to him?

No.

In COLLEGE sports, yes

JTrain306
12-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Dude don't come in here guns blazin. We're just tryna chill.
Well then.... carry on.

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 01:51 PM

Dude, it's a landslide. He will break OJ Simpson's record of largest margin of victory. He has won every region according to heismanpundit.com

ko5567
12-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Dude, it's a landslide. He will break OJ Simpson's record of largest margin of victory. He has won every region according to heismanpundit.com

that's before they all get bozzed though

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 02:00 PM
http://www.stiffarmtrophy.com/

57 ballots accounted for and Cam has 50 first place votes

Mafiafolife77
12-06-2010, 02:04 PM
No.

In COLLEGE sports, yes

Still waiting for you to name a more prestigious individual award....in b4 meaningless MVP's that LeBron and Peyton Manning win every year.

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 02:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkQ1f85kiME

STA1011
12-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Still waiting for you to name a more prestigious individual award....in b4 meaningless MVP's that LeBron and Peyton Manning win every year.

A gold medal in the Olympics

batman15
12-06-2010, 02:12 PM
that's before they all get bozzed though

This.

http://www.stiffarmtrophy.com/

57 ballots accounted for and Cam has 50 first place votes

So you're saying there's a chance...

Mafiafolife77
12-06-2010, 02:13 PM
A gold medal in the Olympics

Who won the gold medal in Squash last olympics anyways???

Now tell me who won the last Heisman???

STA1011
12-06-2010, 02:15 PM
This.

So you're saying there's a chance...

Someone's trollin with givin Marecic a 1st place vote

ryan36_1
12-06-2010, 02:16 PM

Using that standard, then FIFA POY is most prestigious.

STA1011
12-06-2010, 02:17 PM

Who holds the record for most golds in 1 Olympics ?

Now who won the Heisman in 2008 ?

(both very easy questions from the same year, now which comes to mind first)

batman15
12-06-2010, 02:22 PM

This.

Well played sir.

Phelps?

And down Bradford.

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Someone's trollin with givin Marecic a 1st place vote

No chit

JTrain306
12-06-2010, 02:25 PM

.... and Mafiafolife stoops to a new low

STA1011
12-06-2010, 02:26 PM
This.

Well played sir.

Phelps?

And down Bradford.

Correct on both

batman15
12-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Correct on both

Yesssssssss.

Mafiafolife77
12-06-2010, 02:35 PM

I could buy that if anyone in America gave a fukk about soccer. Ok, i get it, I should have put most pretigious RELEVANT individual award in sports. this america, gtfo, they took our jerbs, etc.

both were easy so i dont see how that's a good comparison. brb comparing 1 heisman trophy thats given out to 1 outstanding player in college sports every year to a gold medal that's given out for each specific event, not an entire sport.

tell you what. you name every event phelps won a gold medal in (since they're so prestigious) that year in the olympics.

.... and Mafiafolife stoops to a new low

.....and you're a phaggot.

Stompin_Tom
12-06-2010, 02:42 PM
cam is a great kid. just look at that smile! plus hes teaching kids to read. this guy is a great role model and he deserves everything hes getting.

XzPQWL1J8wg

wow what a great guy.

STA1011
12-06-2010, 02:46 PM
both were easy so i dont see how that's a good comparison. brb comparing 1 heisman trophy thats given out to 1 outstanding player in college sports every year to a gold medal that's given out for each specific event, not an entire sport.

tell you what. you name every event phelps won a gold medal in (since they're so prestigious) that year in the olympics.

**He set a WR in every event except 100m Butterfly (OR tho)**

4x100 freestyle relay
4x200 freestyle relay
4x100 medley relay
200 individual medley
200 butterfly
200 free
400 individual medley
100 butterfly

Now whats more prestigious, an award in a big-time olympic sport thats only given out once every 4 years while you have to face people FROM EVERY COUNTRY, or the heisman which is given out every year.

(some years where it turns out was given to the wrong player)
see: 2005 - Reggie Bush over Vince Young.
-After seeing the Rose Bowl, it was clear Young shouldve had the Heisman
**not even counting the award getting vacated

PS: bringing up squash is like saying who won the Groza or Ray Guy award last year ?

batman15
12-06-2010, 02:48 PM
cam is a great kid. just look at that smile! plus hes teaching kids to read. this guy is a great role model and he deserves everything hes getting.

[youtube]XzPQWL1J8wgutube]

wow what a great guy.

Repost.

JTrain306
12-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Mafiafolife looking dumber every post as usual.

Any football player would rather have a Super Bowl MVP over a Heisman

NBA Finals MVP >>>> Heisman as well.

FIFA Golden Ball = more prestigious than a Heisman, only given out once every 4 years and is being competed for by the best athletes from around the world, not some amateur college players.

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Facts=/excuses.

And growing up in Alabama doesn't mean you can like both teams. Switching between them depending on who is having the better year.

Brb Florida, nah Florida State.
Brb USC, nah ucla.
Brb ole miss, nah Mississippi state.
Brb duke, nah north Carolina.

you know how I know you're a troll?

leafs43
12-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Is Cam Newton the best player in college football? Yes

Is there anyone else that comes close? No

Is the Heisman committee hesitant of giving the award to someone implicated in a scandal identical to Reggie Bush who had his award stripped? Most likely

If the previous question is yes, will this affect Heisman voting? Absolutely.

futbolista89
12-06-2010, 03:45 PM
He voted for Kellen Moore...

That should tell us enough about his credibility. BTW it seems like any idiot can be a Heisman voter.

batman15
12-06-2010, 03:49 PM
you know how I know you're a troll?

Because I made u mad :D

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Because I made u mad :D

No waterboy is making me mad, i'm hydrated.

I will chant SEC just for you if ARKY pulls it off

Max~Power
12-06-2010, 04:05 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WorkChillRatio again

batman15
12-06-2010, 04:12 PM
No waterboy is making me mad, i'm hydrated.

I will chant SEC just for you if ARKY pulls it off

I like Alabama. Probably my 2nd fav SEC team. Don't taze me bro.

LiftHeavy85
12-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Hope Andrew luck gets it. To much smoke around newton to not buy that he knew nothing about it.

UAGreg
12-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Isn't the award for the best player in college football?

Yes.

Isn't Cam Newton the best player in college football?

Yes.

I don't see how you could vote for someone else.

dekd
12-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Cam is the best player in CFB hands down

Brobbeh
12-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Jesse Palmer pointed out that while there are allegations surrounding Cam Newton, none of them occurred when Newton was at Auburn. This season, where he has done nothing wrong, he is the best college football player in the country and deserves the Heisman for it.

You could yell Reggie Bush, but he committed those infractions while at USC and some speculate he committed them during the year he received the Heisman.

Just another take on the issue.

Gamebreaker3233
12-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Johnny Rodgers, won 1972 heisman trophy and won the NC that year with the Nebraska Cornhuskers was charged with and convicted of armed robbery in the stick up of a convenient store in 1971. He is the only heisman winner to be convicted of a robbery before winning the award.

batman15
12-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Jesse Palmer pointed out that while there are allegations surrounding Cam Newton, none of them occurred when Newton was at Auburn. This season, where he has done nothing wrong, he is the best college football player in the country and deserves the Heisman for it.

You could yell Reggie Bush, but he committed those infractions while at USC and some speculate he committed them during the year he received the Heisman.

Just another take on the issue.

Lol killing somebody in the UK, but since it wasn't in America I'm straight.

BOZZ
12-06-2010, 04:57 PM

Because in a couple of years, there will be nothing but a blank spot for the 2010 Heisman Trophy winner.

GatorRon24
12-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Because in a couple of years, there will be nothing but a blank spot for the 2010 Heisman Trophy winner.

I agree with this. However, he will win it Saturday night.